• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NLCS - Nationals vs Cardinals

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess no one has checked his crawl space yet. But he's like 35 and still runs hard to first base every time so he can't be all bad

Yeah the Ryan Braun hate is so over. We get it, dudes did roids. A lot of them lied about it. A few like Braun (and Clemens, and Bonds...) went full douchebag. OK, fine. Moving on. I mean, sure hate him but you dont have to keep bringing it up. Everyone knows what happened.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the worse thing the Nationals could've done is sweep the series given the Yankees and Astros will likely go for another week or so. Reminds me a lot of the Rockies back in 07 when they ran through the NL but cooled of waiting so long for the AL to finish and ended up losing their hot streak. If the AL series goes to game 7 and the Nats have almost 2 weeks off they're gonna be hurting to maintain their momentum.

Looks like the Astros will get four days off after they finish off the Yanks tonight. But nine days off for the Nats seems crazy. Pitchers and hitters will be rested though, but maybe cooled off. Still, should be a great series.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ewing Effect (hat tip Bill Simmons)

Ewing leaves the Knicks, very next season they go to the Finals

Does that make Ewing (Harper) a bad player? Of course not.