• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NL Central thread

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I am the only one but Mr. Moroff needs to be shipped back to Pittsburg. And I agree about the weakness on STL's bench. What happens next year when the DH is implemented into the NL? They need some help offensively, other than the starters. I know there are injuries, but this offense sucks right now. Hope they can get well in Arizona.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eugenio Suarez on pace for the worst 30 home run season of all-time. .159/.236/.374 with a 65 wRC+.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I am the only one but Mr. Moroff needs to be shipped back to Pittsburg. And I agree about the weakness on STL's bench. What happens next year when the DH is implemented into the NL? They need some help offensively, other than the starters. I know there are injuries, but this offense sucks right now. Hope they can get well in Arizona.

I agree, Mr. Moroff does not belong on our roster and while we are at it please tell me why Matt Carpenter, Justin Williams, and Tyler Webb are on our roster as well? We've got some Triple A players in Memphis that can easily replace these guys.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pirates have to learn Little League fundamentals before they can expect to win at the MLB level.
This would imply the Pirates are trying to win....

....they’re not.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would imply the Pirates are trying to win....

....they’re not.

Well, at least they could try to look competitive once in awhile like they did only a few weeks ago when they got back to .500.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Mr. Moroff does not belong on our roster and while we are at it please tell me why Matt Carpenter, Justin Williams, and Tyler Webb are on our roster as well? We've got some Triple A players in Memphis that can easily replace these guys.

All I can think is Carpenter has some damning photos of someone. He is the perfect example of how poor the Cards will be in a DH situation.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can think is Carpenter has some damning photos of someone. He is the perfect example of how poor the Cards will be in a DH situation.

I don't know what Carpenter is holding under the table but I do know he is just about done as a MLB player. In less than two months he has been given way more opportunities than he deserves to prove that he can still contribute at this level and he has failed each and every time.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will be the beginning of the end for the sport.
I don't know, I'll still watch. I don't think pitchers even hit in the minors, so they come up with lack of hitting skills. I've always been a traditionalist but there are other things bothering me more about mlb right now.

Having wokeness rammed down my throat and politics always injected into my favorite sport.
Angel Hernandez
Homer or strike out
Lack of television for my Cardinals, Dish doesn't cover it and I'll drop them soon. I can either go direct which I won't do, or stream ATT for a ridiculous amount which wouldn't work too well since I run my internet off of my phone.

They've about priced me out of being a baseball fan.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will be the beginning of the end for the sport.

One of the things that has made the NL special is not having a DH. The DH takes so much strategy out of the game or to put it another way, NL managers are forced to use their brains at certain times to make a decision during a given game.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I'll still watch. I don't think pitchers even hit in the minors, so they come up with lack of hitting skills. I've always been a traditionalist but there are other things bothering me more about mlb right now.

Having wokeness rammed down my throat and politics always injected into my favorite sport.
Angel Hernandez
Homer or strike out
Lack of television for my Cardinals, Dish doesn't cover it and I'll drop them soon. I can either go direct which I won't do, or stream ATT for a ridiculous amount which wouldn't work too well since I run my internet off of my phone.

They've about priced me out of being a baseball fan.

Those things bother me too my friend.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the only pitchers batting in the minors are on NL affiliates in AA/AAA (or if both teams in the PCL agree to it). And even then, I don't think they bat enough to really develop at the plate.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winker with his 2nd 3 HR game of the season, the third being a go-ahead HR. Now hitting .350/.412/.665 with a career high 17 home runs