• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners pick at #30

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming that the Niners stay at 30, what are some of the off names that HAVEN'T been thrown around that you think we may be looking at?

I have seen reports of
C Konz
OG Zietler
WR Hill
CB Jenkins

Any names out there that would realistically be there when we pick that you think we may roll with?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In this order:
Jeffery
Lamar Miller
Streeter

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm not sure that it will happen, and this doesn't mean I want it to, but I had the thought earlier in the day: Harrison Smith. Then like an hour after that, I saw Maiocco made a comment about it. I know we have our starting safeties, but that's virtually it. Spillman is a heck of a special teamer, but I'm not sure he has the in-game experience you'd feel comfortable with if he was forced into action. Smith just kind of strikes me as a 49ers type player, I'll leave it at that. Plus, we need more Smith's on the team.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that it will happen, and this doesn't mean I want it to, but I had the thought earlier in the day: Harrison Smith. Then like an hour after that, I saw Maiocco made a comment about it. I know we have our starting safeties, but that's virtually it. Spillman is a heck of a special teamer, but I'm not sure he has the in-game experience you'd feel comfortable with if he was forced into action. Smith just kind of strikes me as a 49ers type player, I'll leave it at that. Plus, we need more Smith's on the team.

I would be pretty upset if we touched Safety in the first 3 rounds, maybe even first four.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only if he changes his first name to something that starts with Al. If he keeps the name Harrison, then I don't want him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I honestly have a feeling it will be Alshon Jeffery.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would be pretty upset if we touched Safety in the first 3 rounds, maybe even first four.

i'd be ok with most positions including Safety, cause i want max talent.

don't blame you for not wanting Safety, and after reading opinions here for months, i'd bet against it.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruben Randle, Stephon Gilmore, Alameda Ta'amu, Lavonte David

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Impossible to guess really where we go with the pick since we're drafting so late on top of the fact the team's only massive glaring hole currently is RG which doesn't have to be addressed in the 1st round.

So I think we more or less look at a BPA scenario and that will largely depend on what happens ahead of us and we all know there will be a few trades and surprise picks that trying to guess who BPA will be at the time will be tough.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
All I ask in the first round is that you do not slip me a Jeffrey

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like a i just watched a scary movie. Lotta of the names mentioned here would scare the shit out of my at 30.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Impossible to guess really where we go with the pick since we're drafting so late on top of the fact the team's only massive glaring hole currently is RG which doesn't have to be addressed in the 1st round.

So I think we more or less look at a BPA scenario and that will largely depend on what happens ahead of us and we all know there will be a few trades and surprise picks that trying to guess who BPA will be at the time will be tough.

yep, maybe they'll be more than a few surprises BEFORE 30th, so we'll be surprised at who fell?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harrison smith in the 1st is crazy. i'd think about it in the 2nd, but he's not 1st round material. just shows how weak safety is this year if a 3rd/4th rounder is flying up the boards like this.

michaelwarner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like a i just watched a scary movie. Lotta of the names mentioned here would scare the shit out of my at 30.

This made me laugh out loud. Was just thinking the same thing.

I honestly don't know who they're thinking about. A lot of credible sportswriters are talking about Fleener-no need to go into this, it's been discussed ad nauseum here. I'd think that Silatou, Konz, Zeitler, Hill, Randle, and Wright, if he falls are all legitimately in play. But I honestly don't know. I was surprised by Smith and Culliver last year.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I read its going to be Fleener, the coaches old TE