• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners are horrible...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17-15 to start the 4th quarter.........lets not act like this was a blow up, actually it was 17-15 until 5:24 left in the game.....
Yes true and Fitz was horrible in the red zone they kicked 5 FG's. You can't do that against the hawks. I kept saying that's where Tua will hopefully make a difference on a more consistent basis. Key word is HOPE!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t mean to pile on, but Jimmy G was Awful. When you are benched for Beathard, you know it’s a long road ahead.

sorry
You wanna talk about a rough road? Take a gander at SF’s remaining schedule.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes true and Fitz was horrible in the red zone they kicked 5 FG's. You can't do that against the hawks. I kept saying that's where Tua will hopefully make a difference on a more consistent basis. Key word is HOPE!
regardless, that box scored was NOT indicative of that game.........only reading the box score, gets comments like the one above.......
well, last year their first 8 was unbelievably weak..........so yeah

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kudos to the 49'ers twitter account pre-game yesterday. Again, practiced and not on the injury report.........But shanahan and now rice say he wasnt ready, you didnt have him plant in throw all week i guess?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Rams/Cards/Hawks division once again... just how I like it.
Wilson is unconscious. Barring injury, I don't see anyone catching the Seahawks.

Anything can happen, but Wilson needs to come back down to earth.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is unconscious. Barring injury, I don't see anyone catching the Seahawks.

Anything can happen, but Wilson needs to come back down to earth.
He did this last year too....I think some context into his opponents as well.

but he lit the world on fire first half and was good not great second half, and rose that all year into the mvp discussion.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind the guy but at the same time most of their troubles of late have been on D and that's his area of expertise. The O has been great this year and you have to credit Gailey for that more so than Flo. I'll give him a pass as the team is in transition and he's learning but can't stand when he messes up challenges. He missed a big one against Seattle when Fitz wasn't over the line when throwing.
Every team has troubles and what Flores has done is better than any coach has done in the last decade for your franchise. He has a winning attitude and proved it last year winning games with a gutted roster. You should be impressed and happy the needle is pointing north with Flores in charge.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well, last year their first 8 was unbelievably weak..........so yeah
And their final 8 last year, they were 5-3 and 1 foot from being 4-4. You knew this year would be a lot tougher road. And yes, the hangover is a real thing.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not the only team fighting through injuries...
Nope but it is laughable to say it doesn’t make a difference. Injuries matter...a lot in a week to week league. Cheers

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins aren't a team to be taken lightly and they are proving it.

49ers looked completely lost out there the other day which I wasn't expecting at all.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope but it is laughable to say it doesn’t make a difference. Injuries matter...a lot in a week to week league. Cheers
You're,"assuming" that I don't think it matters...

See post#40 in this thread...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of people underestimate the Dolphins heart. It seems a few people forgot that they marched into Foxboro last December and handed the Patriots their ass. And in doing so, possibly cost the Pats the 2 seed. This while they were supposedly tanking and had no perceived talent. Flores has these guys coming to play hard every week. That pride and work ethic will serve them well as they grow and rebuild.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you do.

You couldn't get here after the Detroit game, but you got here as fast as you could after this weeks Cards game
I was here after the Detroit and Panthers game. Doesn’t take away from the fact that the niners got thumped at home.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said... Injuries are definitely a reason for their struggles but yesterday wasn't the main reason for getting blown out...

It was everything. The injuries have really trashed the defense, but there was little impact from the regulars on that side of the ball. Pass protection was complete garbage and Garoppolo was clearly favouring his ankle - should never have been out there in the first place, as he could never finish any practice. Probably the worst coaching job of the Shanahan era as well, especially from DC Saleh.

No excuses.....that's just the way it is.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team has troubles and what Flores has done is better than any coach has done in the last decade for your franchise. He has a winning attitude and proved it last year winning games with a gutted roster. You should be impressed and happy the needle is pointing north with Flores in charge.
Oh don't get me wrong I'm not displeased just being honest with my assessment so far. He's definitely a leader of men although its not hard to do better than gase and philbum in that department. I am hoping that he builds the D and being his strength you would imagine that he will get it done. It will be interesting to see it all unfold.