• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners are horrible...

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly their worst loss in a while. Inexplicable all around.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Aren’t you missing more than half your starters?

Defensively, they are torn up on injuries. The starters who did play were basically non-effective. Offensively, the pass protection was completely atrocious and it was clear that Garoppolo shouldn't be playing - no drive to throw the ball from a weakened ankle. The coaching was ridiculous. They started some cornerback who hasn't played since 2018, and left him alone to get ripped to ratshit for the first half. No adjustments, no help...nothing.

You can only point to injuries for so much....this was far and away much more than that.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively, they are torn up on injuries. The starters who did play were basically non-effective. Offensively, the pass protection was completely atrocious and it was clear that Garoppolo shouldn't be playing - no drive to throw the ball from a weakened ankle. The coaching was ridiculous. They started some cornerback who hasn't played since 2018, and left him alone to get ripped to ratshit for the first half. No adjustments, no help...nothing.

You can only point to injuries for so much....this was far and away much more than that.
Perfectly said ^^^^^^^^^^

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see. Gotcha and I agree. Injuries are part of the game for all teams. Didn’t watch this game so I understand better with your explanation. TY

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is no pushover and Beard is having a blast. Dolphins are actually a good team this year. They’ve had all the teams they played on a wire.

Feel dirty after having said that. Have to scrub my mouth, now.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Phins aren't as bad as people think and every now and then, Fitzmagic shows up and has games like this. The Niners are in rough shape physically and the lack of depth is showing. It will be really hard for them to catch up to the play-off teams if they don't get healthy soon. The division is just too tough.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t mean to pile on, but Jimmy G was Awful. When you are benched for Beathard, you know it’s a long road ahead.

sorry

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins are slowly building and have only narrowly lost to two 4-0 teams and the patsies in game 1. Lack of a preseason hurt them badly being so young and then Byron Jones goes out against the bills on the first play allowing the rookie Iggy to be torched. Fitz is also a wildcard if he's decent they'll be a tough out on any given Sunday. They definitely caught the niners in a vulnerable position but they did have some guys back although Jimmy didn't look ready. Will be a wild ride this year that's for sure.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins are slowly building and have only narrowly lost to two 4-0 teams and the patsies in game 1. Lack of a preseason hurt them badly being so young and then Byron Jones goes out against the bills on the first play allowing the rookie Iggy to be torched. Fitz is also a wildcard if he's decent they'll be a tough out on any given Sunday. They definitely caught the niners in a vulnerable position but they did have some guys back although Jimmy didn't look ready. Will be a wild ride this year that's for sure.

Miami is winning because of Ex -Pats Flores as HC

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be clear, they were down 16 to the Seahawks with 4 minutes left in the game.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hatred? I always liked and respected good teams. The only team I hate is in our division, the NY jets
I just never liked them back in the day. Jealousy maybe a little, I don't know. Always respected them though. I can say that as much as I admired Randy Moss' talent, I despised him as a player.