• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Young signs with the Lakers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO!!!! ANOTHER lie. you sure are proficient at this...:lol:

Another true story. Seriously, no clue what your talking about.
Can anyone help.

I do know this site has a block feature that I will never use, but if I did want you gone, at least from me, it would take like 30 seconds.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, you can't come back at full strength if Howard/World Hate are gone.

There is no reason to assume who you replaced them with can be an upgrade, is
there?

Not with Dwight, but Artest isn't much of a player anymore. His offense is horrible. His defense has severely declined as well. Nick Young is an upgrade at the 3-spot over Artest (and at a cheaper price). Might need a second ball though when him and Kobe are on the court together!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only person I called a pathetic scrub, is now you.

oooo, THAT should make me lose sleep...:rollseyes:

Show me where I called any new Laker player that, please.
:bullshit:

it's called an implication, clown. ever hear of that...?

you know damn well what you're trying to say. you ain't fooling anybody. sheesh...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another true story. Seriously, no clue what your talking about.
Can anyone help.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa.....

I do know this site has a block feature that I will never use, but if I did want you gone, at least from me, it would take like 30 seconds.

i double dog DARE ya. i know why you won't though. too hooked on what everyone here thinks of you and your idiot opinions...:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only person I called a pathetic scrub, is now you.

Show me where I called any new Laker player that, please.

Okay: Lakers board, Filling Out The Roster thread, post #88:

"You guys act like these scrubs the Lakers are signing are turning down offers/ more money from other teams in order to play for the Lakers. Not the case, is it?"

You may not have called them pathetic, but you DID call them scrubs!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called them scrubs on the Filling Out The Roster thread on the Lakers team board.

in OTHER words, yet ANOTHER lie. pathological doesn't even begin to cover it with this pathetic gnome...

same as him saying he wasn't kicked off of here for being a dick troll, or having alternate handles. "he doesn't know WHAT we're talking about". LMAO...!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay: Lakers board, Filling Out The Roster thread, post #88:

"You guys act like these scrubs the Lakers are signing are turning down offers/ more money from other teams in order to play for the Lakers. Not the case, is it?"

You may not have called them pathetic, but you DID call them scrubs!!

Well, there is a distinct difference in scrubs and pathetic scrubs , IMO.

One insinuates they suck. The other is a pretty fair adjective to describe their roles in the NBA.

So, anyway, what I said by saying I never said it is accurate.

Next.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in OTHER words, yet ANOTHER lie. pathological doesn't even begin to cover it with this pathetic gnome...

same as him saying he wasn't kicked off of here for being a dick troll, or having alternate handles. "he doesn't know WHAT we're talking about". LMAO...!!!

You are getting an erection for something you are wrong about.

Now, tell us again how you weren't on my page when your name, link to your page is there:lol:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be a 5-6 seed means you need to pass 1 or 2 teams that were ahead of you, plus then stay ahead of Houston.

You actually see that? Which teams are you passing?

If you are assuming the Lakers healthy, you have to assume the other teams are healthy.

And, you can't come back at full strength if Howard/World Hate are gone.
There is no reason to assume who you replaced them with can be an upgrade, is there?

Im not sad to see Artest go at all actually. Way too many bad shots and his defense is nowhere near where it used to be. Pau will make up for Howard IMO ( if he is healthy). I think LA IF healthy is a better team than they were last year with the additions they have made and they finished 7th last year so Ill go 6th. Now if you want to say they may win 48-50 and still be the 8 seed then OK.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not with Dwight, but Artest isn't much of a player anymore. His offense is horrible. His defense has severely declined as well. Nick Young is an upgrade at the 3-spot over Artest (and at a cheaper price). Might need a second ball though when him and Kobe are on the court together!!

That is fair.
Attest brought an energy/ emotion with him, that might be hard to replace though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sad to see Artest go at all actually. Way too many bad shots and his defense is nowhere near where it used to be. Pau will make up for Howard IMO ( if he is healthy). I think LA IF healthy is a better team than they were last year with the additions they have made and they finished 7th last year so Ill go 6th. Now if you want to say they may win 48-50 and still be the 8 seed then OK.

Let me ask you this.

Do you see them as better then a .650 home team?
Better then a .350 road team.

I just don't see 48-50 there.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you this.

Do you see them as better then a .650 home team?
Better then a .350 road team.

I just don't see 48-50 there.

Well here are my thoughts. LA when they had a healthy Kobe and Gasol at full strentgh last year went 23-11. Now part of that time they also had Howard but not Nash so I think if Steve comes back at full strentgh ( big if at his age) then the Lakers should be able to win about 5 of every 8 games they play with the additions they have made ( I also consider Artest leaving an addition). Pau is a much much better fit for MDA's style than Howard wanted to be and Pau will get more touches this year with Howard gone. Im not really sure how the road/home split will go but I see no reason they shouldnt beable to win 5 of 8 on average IF they are healthy.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are getting younger as that was what we didn't have past couple of years. What will Young and Johnson contribute as a result? We'll have to see as with most teams bringing young players with a new system, etc. We still have a mix of vets which is a must and a younger nucleus considering Hill, Young, Johnson, Sacre and any surprise that may surface from D-League/Summer League games.
Stop rebutting to the Heat butthead who's trying to sell the Heat as a better franchise than the Lakers(cough cough). These threads will be much more easier to digest when glossing through them....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there is a distinct difference in scrubs and pathetic scrubs , IMO.

One insinuates they suck. The other is a pretty fair adjective to describe their roles in the NBA.

So, anyway, what I said by saying I never said it is accurate.

Next.

This is your dumbest and most transparent attempt at spin yet and that's saying a lot considering your history!!

Calling someone a scrub, insinuates they suck. A scrub is a scrub.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is your dumbest and most transparent attempt at spin yet and that's saying a lot considering your history!!

That was pretty good wasn't it :lol:

I wouldn't call Young and Kaman scrubs. They've shown to be capable NBA players. I would like to see Young improve defensively. The Lakers need improvement with their perimeter defense.

I think Farmar went overseas for financial reasons and a chance at more playing time, more so than he couldn't make it in the NBA. He shot a very good 44% from deep for the Nets during the 11-12 season. He should be getting good perimeter looks in MDA's offense.

Wesley Johnson is a very young player who arguably hasn't had a real chance to prove himself. We'll see if he gets that chance here. The Lakers have had a couple of those recently in Hill and Clark. People thought they were "scrubs" when they got to Los Angeles. They showed otherwise with the important playing time that they got.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TurnUpTheHeat thinks he knows a damn thing about basketball just because he became a bandwagon heat fan. Now thats a pathetic scrub.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are getting an erection for something you are wrong about.

too bad the PROOF says otherwise...:laugh3:

Now, tell us again how you weren't on my page when your name, link to your page is there:lol:

why don't YOU tell US why you went to mine...besides some half-baked LIE about "learning to navigate this site"...

we KNOW what you do with personal info, Turnip. you couldn't wait to blurt out jefe's when you knew his. your track record's RATHER colorful...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO!!! i couldn't believe he even ATTEMPTED to spin this BULLSHIT. Turnip's the WORST kind of troll. thinks he's actually fooling anybody with his lies, twists, and spins...

we see right THROUGH you, tiny...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TurnUpTheHeat thinks he knows a damn thing about basketball just because he became a bandwagon heat fan. Now thats a pathetic scrub.

what else has the guy got? it isn't like this clown has a REAL life...although he'll try to bullshit everybody about how "rich and important" he is...:laugh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.