• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Young signs with the Lakers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's all Turnip needs. it's obvious for the last 3 years this fool's been grinding his gears with anyone who'll l"lend an ear" to this asshole, so imo the guy simply needs to get laid. he says he has a wife. hell, maybe if he begs sweet enough she'll let him be on top for once...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty good wasn't it :lol:

I wouldn't call Young and Kaman scrubs. They've shown to be capable NBA players. I would like to see Young improve defensively. The Lakers need improvement with their perimeter defense.

I think Farmar went overseas for financial reasons and a chance at more playing time, more so than he couldn't make it in the NBA. He shot a very good 44% from deep for the Nets during the 11-12 season. He should be getting good perimeter looks in MDA's offense.

Wesley Johnson is a very young player who arguably hasn't had a real chance to prove himself. We'll see if he gets that chance here. The Lakers have had a couple of those recently in Hill and Clark. People thought they were "scrubs" when they got to Los Angeles. They showed otherwise with the important playing time that they got.

I wouldn't call them scrubs either. Turnup on the other hand, will not only call them scrubs, but then try to spin it as a compliment!!:laugh3:

I agree with your take on all of those guys!! That's what I like about them being on 1 year deals!! They get a chance to prove themselves and earn longer term, richer deals either with the Lakers or another team. If they prove themselves......great!! If not, it didn't cost the Lakers anything to give them a shot!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call them scrubs either. Turnup on the other hand, will not only call them scrubs, but then try to spin it as a compliment!!:laugh3:

I agree with your take on all of those guys!! That's what I like about them being on 1 year deals!! They get a chance to prove themselves and earn longer term, richer deals either with the Lakers or another team. If they prove themselves......great!! If not, it didn't cost the Lakers anything to give them a shot!!

this about sums it up. if they don't pan out the Lakers aren't getting themselves into any more trouble financially. 'sides, when they dip into FA in 2014 they'll be good to go. then we'll see if what Turnip says is true about no good players wanting to play in Los Angeles for the Lakers...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many hours are you going to spend trying to get my sentence to fit what you want your definition of it to be?

Scrub, to me, is a phrase I often use when bench players enter the game. Especially in garbage time.
What the Lakers signed so far this offseason is exactly that, hence I used the word.

The only one who used the word pathetic was CL.
Honestly, I wouldn't call any NBA player pathetic. There are only 450 of them in the world at a time, so they must be pretty talented at some type of basketball skill. Correct?

I also said I like Young. You seem to want to ignore that.
Kaman is a serviceable player, but he is replacing Dwight Howard. Tremendous drop off in talent there.
Kaban being on the Lakers might keep you above his ex team the Mavs in fighting for that 8 seed but that's about it.

The fact that you are now saying they are 1 year experiments, also states that you feel what they will bring to the table is very much in question.
Add it all up and it leads to exactly where we started. NBA scrubs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this about sums it up. if they don't pan out the Lakers aren't getting themselves into any more trouble financially. 'sides, when they dip into FA in 2014 they'll be good to go. then we'll see if what Turnip says is true about no good players wanting to play in Los Angeles for the Lakers...

When did I say that?
I said James isn't coming.
I said I think Love is coming ( and he is a very good player IMO).

What I did say, was other then Heat players, there isn't any 1 or 2 who you can sign that would make you contenders.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO!!! i couldn't believe he even ATTEMPTED to spin this BULLSHIT. Turnip's the WORST kind of troll. thinks he's actually fooling anybody with his lies, twists, and spins...

we see right THROUGH you, tiny...:lol:

You not being able to read and comprehend, and then add words to my words does not make anything but exactly that.

You are way past spin class with your lies though.
Tell us one more time how you never picked the Lakers to beat the Spurs or never visited my page?

What's funnier is that your Muppets copy and paste to misquote me on one topic while sparing your feeling on the obvious.

Maybe it was those aliens?:lol::lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what else has the guy got? it isn't like this clown has a REAL life...although he'll try to bullshit everybody about how "rich and important" he is...:laugh3:

Hammer told me I am allowed to post a link to the Mike Miller fundraiser coming up this Wednesday.
Check out the Heat page soon.
Buy a raffle ticket or 2!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You not being able to read and comprehend, and then add words to my words does not make anything but exactly that.
YOU not being not only without the ability to read or comprehend, but think you can flat-out BULLSHIT your way around these boards is an outright joke. DO keep up the good work, thread clown...

You are way past spin class with your lies though.
Tell us one more time how you never picked the Lakers to beat the Spurs or never visited my page?

you'll just HAVE to do better than this. tell us how no one saw you get caught with alternate i.d.'s here when we ALL saw Hammer's thread...

What's funnier is that your Muppets copy and paste to misquote me on one topic while sparing your feeling on the obvious.

what's even FUNNIER is when the admins here told you to quit LYING and come off of your bullshit. like a child CAUGHT IN THE ACT. then you acted like your feelings got hurt because you tried to play it off and act like you were innocent. STILL hilarious stuff...

Maybe it was those aliens?:lol::lol:

well, it must be YOU that's wearing the tinfoil hat, little man, considering you keep somehow missing your own comical behavior...:laugh3::laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer told me I am allowed to post a link to the Mike Miller fundraiser coming up this Wednesday.
Check out the Heat page soon.
Buy a raffle ticket or 2!

oh my. ANOTHER pile of crap. too funny...

hey, you know what might convince us? give us your NAME. then we could ALL check it out...

fool...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now DO hit the sack, dipshit. not only is nobody buying your idiotic self-importance. nobody even CARES. keep on making this shit up, though. it's funny stuff...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why don't YOU tell US why you went to mine...besides some half-baked LIE about "learning to navigate this site"...

we KNOW what you do with personal info, Turnip. you couldn't wait to blurt out jefe's when you knew his. your track record's RATHER colorful...:laugh3:

So this is about Jefe!
Why didn't you just say so:wtf2:

I admittedly privately and publicly after that, that I was as wrong as wrong could be for doing that.
Wasn't that like over 2 years ago?
As insulting and obnoxious as he continued to be, did it ever happen again? I said it wouldn't, and I
didn't.
I'm the one who notified the numbskull of what he had done in the first place.
He's the one who chose to repeat it.

Rest assured, that wasn't my intention with you.
I could care less then couldn't care less who you are.
I know WHAT you are, and that's more then enough for me.

So now that that is clear why were you and your aliens on my page?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my. ANOTHER pile of crap. too funny...

hey, you know what might convince us? give us your NAME. then we could ALL check it out...

fool...:lol:

What does my name have to do with supporting Millers charity?

You are more then welcome to ask Hammer if I asked him if it was allowable.

People PAY to advertise here. I wouldn't infringe on his business by soliciting without his permission.

If you ever had a business, you would understand. :L

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is about Jefe!
Why didn't you just say so:wtf2:
seriously??!!! wow, i have to admit you found a fast way to twist THAT...

I admittedly privately and publicly after that, that I was as wrong as wrong could be for doing that.
Wasn't that like over 2 years ago?
As insulting and obnoxious as he continued to be, did it ever happen again? I said it wouldn't, and I
didn't.
I'm the one who notified the numbskull of what he had done in the first place.
He's the one who chose to repeat it.

LMAO!!!! the fact YOU had the gall to spread around personal info doesn't say much about YOU, though, does it...?

too funny. next spin for our pleasure, please...

Rest assured, that wasn't my intention with you.
I could care less then couldn't care less who you are.
I know WHAT you are, and that's more then enough for me.

mmm, how do i say this? BULLSHIT...!:laugh3:

like anyone with a brain will believe anything that flies outta YOUR pie hole...

So now that that is clear why were you and your aliens on my page?

musta been YOU. not MY fault you can't answer for your own lies and deceit around here...:lol:

keep trying to flip this back on ME, tiny. too bad we've ALL seen the evidence of your "craftiness" around here...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People PAY to advertise here. I wouldn't infringe on his business by soliciting without his permission.

in other words, you can't prove a DAMN THING, which is what i thought...

do you even give a thought to the stuff you post? matter of fact, better question, think anyone buys something some idiot puts out online? it sure seems important to YOU, though, that we buy into this crapola...:laugh3::laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well, i COULD tell you stories, but it really isn't important for me to BRAG about my personal life. i'll leave that to small wheels like you, ol' sock...

MUST be a security issue...

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here are my thoughts. LA when they had a healthy Kobe and Gasol at full strentgh last year went 23-11. Now part of that time they also had Howard but not Nash so I think if Steve comes back at full strentgh ( big if at his age) then the Lakers should be able to win about 5 of every 8 games they play with the additions they have made ( I also consider Artest leaving an addition). Pau is a much much better fit for MDA's style than Howard wanted to be and Pau will get more touches this year with Howard gone. Im not really sure how the road/home split will go but I see no reason they shouldnt beable to win 5 of 8 on average IF they are healthy.

I respect your analysis.
Everything is best case scenario, which usually never happens but we will see. I'm more of a law of averages type guy.
I just don't see Kobe having a monster season this year.
I don't think Nash will hold up. Plus he's such a huge defensive liability.

I guess that's why they play the games vs have the talking heads give us bad predictions most nights.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i COULD tell you stories, but it really isn't important for me to BRAG about my personal life. i'll leave that to small wheels like you, ol' sock...

How fucked up are you? And who is the real stalker?

Who bragged about anything?
YOU made some out of nowhere lame ass comment and I quickly remedied it by mentioning a Miller charity event for no other reason to once again slap the big fool tag on your balding forehead.

Also, the stories you tell here daily are more then entertaining enough for me, but share whatever you would like.
Maybe a photo with you and your aliens viewing my page?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fucked up are you? And who is the real stalker?
guess that depends on who you ask, oh user of multiple handles...

Who bragged about anything?

oh, puh-lease...:laugh3: if you can't see what a bragging BLOWHARD you truly are then the "who's fucked up" question fits YOU like a glove...

YOU made some out of nowhere lame ass comment and I quickly remedied it by mentioning a Miller charity event for no other reason to once again slap the big fool tag on your balding forehead.

er, no. i said no one's going to buy your bullshit online, THAT'S what i said. and considering there's no way to prove it without you giving up personal info you simply can't PROVE it. and KNOWING what you are(an outright pathological LIAR) i'd say the tendency is for no one else to buy into your bs either...

that FOOL tag you're seeing? it must be a reflection of YOU in the mirror, little bit...

Also, the stories you tell here daily are more then entertaining enough for me, but share whatever you would like.

LMAO!!! right back atcha, tiny...

Maybe a photo with you and your aliens viewing my page?

maybe you with my handle doing that visit? it isn't like you can deny it...:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in other words, you can't prove a DAMN THING, which is what i thought...

do you even give a thought to the stuff you post? matter of fact, better question, think anyone buys something some idiot puts out online? it sure seems important to YOU, though, that we buy into this crapola...:laugh3::laugh3:

Prove what? That Mike has an event Wednesday?

I'll prove it as soon as you take your meds and go night night.
I need 5 minutes to share the link.

If you are bored in the meantime, there is plenty of proof already posted as to where you picked the Lakers and visited my page. :laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, must've been you still trying to figure out "how to navigate this site". too damn funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.