• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Saban blocking transfers

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are calling me names. Obviously you are feeling slighted.

Stop blindly defending this bs. Saban has a double standard but you clowns blindly defending this is funny.

Please continue.

Ohh and I fully expect mizzou to give us a good game.
I could see that, just don't think they have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the East or finishing ahead of UGA as for as that goes.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are calling me names. Obviously you are feeling slighted.

Stop blindly defending this bs. Saban has a double standard but you clowns blindly defending this is funny.

Please continue.

Ohh and I fully expect mizzou to give us a good game.

If you think Mizzou is a good team then you are retard, end of story.

I'm not defending Saban, I'm telling you what the rules are. Nothing in this story is out of the ordinary when it comes to transfers and it's only a story at all because it's Saban.

But as usual, people such as yourself who will take any little thing they can get will keep on harping on it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you kidding??

Seriously, Maurice Smith wants the same treatment as Chris Black got. But because he is a more talented player in a certain someone's eyes, him asking for a release to transfer to Georgia is him wanting special treatment?

Please tell me you are that stupid.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see that, just don't think they have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the East or finishing ahead of UGA as for as that goes.

I would be surprised. Mizzou had the worst offense in the SEC last year, and the entire school is a dumpster fire right now.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding??

Seriously, Maurice Smith wants the same treatment as Chris Black got. But because he is a more talented player in a certain someone's eyes, him asking for a release to transfer to Georgia is him wanting special treatment?

Please tell me you are that stupid.

Did Chris Black get special treatment?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be surprised. Mizzou had the worst offense in the SEC last year, and the entire school is a dumpster fire right now.
Bama and Kentucky have the same record right now tho so it may not matter.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama and Kentucky have the same record right now tho so it may not matter.

Careful, he's going to accuse you of not being a real Bama fan and never living in Alabama if you keep making him look stupid.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know?

Or is that the response of someone who realizes the truth.
You're just trying to make Mizzou look better than they are for y'all SOS.

I'm on to you. :suspicious:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think Mizzou is a good team then you are retard, end of story.

I'm not defending Saban, I'm telling you what the rules are. Nothing in this story is out of the ordinary when it comes to transfers and it's only a story at all because it's Saban.

But as usual, people such as yourself who will take any little thing they can get will keep on harping on it.

mizzou's d wasn't horrible last year

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DEFENDING SABAN.

SABAN HAS A DOUBLE STANDARD. That's fine, but you and the rest of the smug gump nation need to realize this kid isn't asking for special treatment. He wants to be treated like the last, less talented fella. That's all.

Your inability to understand this is damning.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mizzou's d wasn't horrible last year

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DEFENDING SABAN.

SABAN HAS A DOUBLE STANDARD. That's fine, but you and the rest of the smug gump nation need to realize this kid isn't asking for special treatment. He wants to be treated like the last, less talented fella. That's all.

Your inability to understand this is damning.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see not much has changed on this board...

pretty sure Saban could crucify a puppy and certain members would excuse it...

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, let's see. Black graduated from Alabama and was allowed to transfer to Missouri, another team in the SEC.
Smith will graduate from Alabama shortly and wants to transfer to Georgia, another team in the SEC. They are both graduate transfers, who by NCAA rule do not have to sit out a year. Saban is using the SEC rule to block Smith's transfer--he did not honor the rule to block Black's transfer. Looks as if Black got the "special treatment" Smith is seeking--though how "special" it is apparently open to debate.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see not much has changed on this board...

pretty sure Saban could crucify a puppy and certain members would excuse it...
Depends on what kind. I have a soft spot for pugs.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you'd let me know how Harbaugh is better at it.

Only thing I've said Harbaugh is better Saban is as an NFL coach. That much is blatantly obvious.

The rest, all I've done is say, Harbaugh has used tactics other too coaches have to try and give him an advantage. Before Saban had won all the national titles -- he was going to HS during dead periods and bumping into recruits. Harbaugh decided his best plan during the dead period is doing satellite camps. To Bama fans -- Harbaugh is shady and Saban is a hard worker.

I said multiple times UM was going to be bit by the same injury bug Bama and OSU were bit with after Harbaugh took over. Not comparing the coaches -- saying he is going to mimic how those programs were able to turn over their roster quickly. The difference -- Bama fans argued they got hurt more than every team in the SEC combined and more than any team in NCAA history. OSU said prove it and argued all the injuries were legit and it was a coincidence Meyer happened to take over the program when it happened. I just say it like it is -- Harbaugh is getting rid of dead weight and opening roster spots for the next recruiting class.

Instead of making excuses. Just accept the fact Saban, like every other major college coach is shady and cut throat. Then you don't have to make up any more excuses or try to justify the obvious

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I've said Harbaugh is better Saban is as an NFL coach. That much is blatantly obvious.

The rest, all I've done is say, Harbaugh has used tactics other too coaches have to try and give him an advantage. Before Saban had won all the national titles -- he was going to HS during dead periods and bumping into recruits. Harbaugh decided his best plan during the dead period is doing satellite camps. To Bama fans -- Harbaugh is shady and Saban is a hard worker.

I said multiple times UM was going to be bit by the same injury bug Bama and OSU were bit with after Harbaugh took over. Not comparing the coaches -- saying he is going to mimic how those programs were able to turn over their roster quickly. The difference -- Bama fans argued they got hurt more than every team in the SEC combined and more than any team in NCAA history. OSU said prove it and argued all the injuries were legit and it was a coincidence Meyer happened to take over the program when it happened. I just say it like it is -- Harbaugh is getting rid of dead weight and opening roster spots for the next recruiting class.

Instead of making excuses. Just accept the fact Saban, like every other major college coach is shady and cut throat. Then you don't have to make up any more excuses or try to justify the obvious

What the fuck are you even talking about? I'm the guy who thinks it's not cutthroat enough when it comes to scholarships and that they should be able to cut them for any reason. I'm a free market kind of asshole.

Just because you claim some shit doesn't make it true, even if you are going to keep repeating it like a dumbass.

The only way I could think this was shady is if I was some idiot who also cries about microagressions.