• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice win Indy

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

Good game and now that my jimmies have cooled off I can make this thread.

If only these two could meet up in the finals. That would make for a very fun and competitive series.

I fear Portland's chances to make the West Finals let alone the NBA Finals.

But, none the less. Those 2 games between these 2 teams were a joy to watch.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, the Lillard kid is going to be a very special player. He and DeRozan kid will likely be the best players in the league in 2-3 years. George has shown glimpses, but his attitude and decisions keep getting in the way.

No offense to your team, but the Pacers have been playing very subpar basketball for more than two weeks now. If we don't snap out of it, we may not be in the finals either. Further, Lance may play out of control at times, but he is the straw that stirs the drink. Without him on the court, the Pacers are as stagnant on offense as you saw last night.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, the Lillard kid is going to be a very special player. He and DeRozan kid will likely be the best players in the league in 2-3 years. George has shown glimpses, but his attitude and decisions keep getting in the way.

No offense to your team, but the Pacers have been playing very subpar basketball for more than two weeks now. If we don't snap out of it, we may not be in the finals either. Further, Lance may play out of control at times, but he is the straw that stirs the drink. Without him on the court, the Pacers are as stagnant on offense as you saw last night.

I wouldn't go that far in saying they will be the best players in the league

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been funner with Stepehnson.

He reminds me of Kersey from the old Blazer teams.

Mo Williams... Please come back soon. I love the effort Earl Watson gives but he is a liability out there as the back up PG.