• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nhl playoffs

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i think this is going to be the rangers year they make their run. i had a feeling with the way the match up's played out they were making the finals. i still will hold out hope that boston can stop them. i think they are the only team that can stop them. but coming back from 3-1 down on the road no less? i think that was their hurdle.

if they get boston next round boston SHOULD beat them.
but my gut is telling me the rangers finish them off in 6.
if they get the habs....rangers in 5

cup finals? who knows probably chicago is the only team that beats them. ducks i know won't thats for sure

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit to the Rangers, anytime a team comes back down 3-1 it's impressive. At the same time, how pathetic was it to see Pittsburgh essentially rollover and play dead? Crosby 0 points last 3 games, Letang -2 0 points last 2 games. Malkin had an assist in games 5 and 7 but even he looked skittish. Can't even really blame Fleury for this meltdown. Who becomes the scapegoat now?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
its not that i blame fluery but still he didn't steal any of the last 3 games either. he has to stand on his head and win these games esp if the stars aren't producing. lundqvist did it.

if im a pens fan you gotta get rid of disco dan. i would try and move letang and malkin get what you can and build around just sid

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Credit to the Rangers especially Henrik. He played the way he had to in order to win that series especially in the 3rd last night.

Agree, this could be the run for the Rangers. With all the inspirational player stories (St Louis for example), their power play clicking, Henrik being Henrik, you just have that feeling they can win it all.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So if they win it all, will history repeat and the Devils start to dominate again(post 94)?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rags beat the Pens with Nash laying a big goose egg..who the hell would've thought that?!?!?!?!?

Unreal.

Not sure if the Rangers just clicked or the Pens choked. I think it was a little of both.

Rangers were what 0-37 on the power play going into Game 5? Thats not a championship team quality.

Either way very impressive last 3 games for them. They still have a long and rough way to go though.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Credit to the Rangers especially Henrik. He played the way he had to in order to win that series especially in the 3rd last night.

Agree, this could be the run for the Rangers. With all the inspirational player stories (St Louis for example), their power play clicking, Henrik being Henrik, you just have that feeling they can win it all.

Lundpads stole that series. He played very well in those last 3 games with the Rags almost eliminated. I really don't have that feeling they can win it all though. They struggled through the easiest path to the semifinals. Now instead of facing pushovers like Ray Emery and M-A Fleury, they'll have to match up against Price, Rask, Quick, Hiller, or Crawford. The competition is going to ramp up significantly for them.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hope you are right.
But they also have a lot of luck recently going for them. Posts, and even some of the saves. Things just seem to go their way.

KingOfNJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rangers are on a roll and they got the best and hottest goaltender left in the dance. The Queen stood on his head last night. He deserved that win.

I wouldn't want to play them right now. The whole team has rallied behind St. Louis.

I know we all love to hate on them but some of my good friends are diehard fans. They have endured a lot of horrible hockey for the better part of the past 20 years. It wouldn't kill me too see them win it all, but I'd never hear the end of it after all the shit I've given them over the years!!!!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kings rangers NHL gets the final they wanted 2 years ago.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gohabsgo_april122011.jpg

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rag$ are on a roll but dont forget they beat a team that frankly shouldnt have gotten out of teh 1st round.

Should be a good series..Le habs impressed me beating Boston...I had the Bruins coming out of teh east. Monteral Chicago would be a VERY entertaining final...just sayin'

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO disrespect to DoobeeDoobeeDoo, quality hockey poster....

but this type of rally could only happen to the Pens... Not taking away from what the Rangers actually did but of all the teams that I can guess that would "choke" would be these Pens... Crosby n Malkin need to get some scrutiny IMO... Ovi gets it all the time, I'm not sure if the two headed beast gets similar treatment....

I fear Rangers will represent the East.... but its ok the Devils resigned Jagr lol.... smh

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That is true about Malkin Sid. Ovie gets bashed all the time if he had Malkin with him I think that caps team would be where the pens are now. 1 cup 2 finals in 5 years.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is you expected Fluery to be the one to stink it up for the pittspens and he was good. It was "the best player in the world" and the other pens offensive starts who let them down

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO disrespect to DoobeeDoobeeDoo, quality hockey poster....

but this type of rally could only happen to the Pens... Not taking away from what the Rangers actually did but of all the teams that I can guess that would "choke" would be these Pens... Crosby n Malkin need to get some scrutiny IMO... Ovi gets it all the time, I'm not sure if the two headed beast gets similar treatment....

I fear Rangers will represent the East.... but its ok the Devils resigned Jagr lol.... smh

I agree, Sid does deserve to be criticized for the way he played in the playoffs. IDK about Geno tho, he did alright. At the same time, what can you do when the team can't score ugly/greasy goals in the playoffs? We need someone like Milan Lucic. Kunitz used to be that guy once upon a time but not anymore.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rag$ are on a roll but dont forget they beat a team that frankly shouldnt have gotten out of teh 1st round.

Should be a good series..Le habs impressed me beating Boston...I had the Bruins coming out of teh east. Monteral Chicago would be a VERY entertaining final...just sayin'

I agree, only reason we got out of the 1st round was because we got the Blue Jackets. Anyone else would've taken us down in the 1st round.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree, only reason we got out of the 1st round was because we got the Blue Jackets. Anyone else would've taken us down in the 1st round.

its all about matchups.

which is what i try to tell everyone about the devils run in 12. they had the greatest match up's they could've been dealt.

just like the rangers so far

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think the Rangers match up better against the Habs compared to the Bruins. Bruins would beat them up too much.