• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ngata injury serious?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Lions played 1 whole game more than Miami. You are losing big right now. The TDs are irrelevent.

Wake got 4 sacks because he faced a rookie tackle and schooled him. Had nothing to do with Suh whatsoever.

Look at the mis information and excuses just pour from your mouth.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh's job is to to get sacks, it's to open things up for his ends to get them. Last week, this resulted in 6 sacks. The future is brighter in Miamj

I think you meant to say it 'isn't' Suh's job to get sacks. I'm not going to get into a huge discussion about this, but I would guess Miami is tremendously disappointed in their 19 million dollar a year investment right now.

If he had zero sacks, but had a ton of QB pressures, while being one of the top DT against the run. I think they'd be fine. For whatever reason -- he isn't even pressuring the QB this year and his best plays against the run have been in the 2nd half of games when the score was already out of hand.

Still has a lot of time to turn it around though.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Miami is thrilled to have Suh. Furthermore , I guarantee you guys like Mayhew, Caldwell, Calvin, Stafford and Teryl Austin all wish a Suh was still a Lion right now.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions dead last in the NFL in giving up rush TDs. Miami is tied for 3rd best.

Only on the Lions message board does that somehow make the Lions better. :L

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions dead last in the NFL in giving up rush TDs. Miami is tied for 3rd best.

Only on the Lions message board does that somehow make the Lions better. :L

It's not as if we're comparing Patriots and Packers here. This is more along the Browns and Raiders. The shiniest turd is still a POS.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not as if we're comparing Patriots and Packers here. This is more along the Browns and Raiders. The shiniest turd is still a POS.

Nonetheless.

Where are all the big Bills fans today? Their best D players called out their HC. Thoughts?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonetheless.

Where are all the big Bills fans today? Their best D players called out their HC. Thoughts?

Trouble in paradise? Oh wait...it's Buffalo...nevermind.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake got 4 sacks because he faced a rookie tackle and schooled him

Ansah faced rookie Bronco's LT, Ty Sambrailo (former CSU Ram), in the Denver game and didn't get a sniff of a sack.

everyone still ready to give that huge extension to him right now after 20 sacks in 2 years + 6 games. :think:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonetheless.

My thoughts are what Rex Ryan coached team does not have drama and turmoil? Did Schwartz actually get the best of that front 7 last year? Same guys with way different results.

Just the opposite of the Lions unit with basically the same players a year after Schwartz left it. Rose to the top. Welcome to the NFL were small things matter.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ansah faced rookie Bronco's LT, Ty Sambrailo (former CSU Ram), in the Denver game and didn't get a sniff of a sack.

everyone still ready to give that huge extension to him right now after 20 sacks in 2 years + 6 games. :think:

Old Lion is my boy, but he understands the DT position about as well as I understand Chinese math.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old Lion is my boy, but he understands the DT position about as well as I understand Chinese math.

That shits easy, you round up the goat and subtract the upside down house with a pig on the basement.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Miami is thrilled to have Suh. Furthermore , I guarantee you guys like Mayhew, Caldwell, Calvin, Stafford and Teryl Austin all wish a Suh was still a Lion right now.

Everyone wishes they had a DT like Suh. I don't argue that. Very few teams want a 19 million dollar a year DT and no team wants a 19 million dollar DT with no sacks and 1 QB hurries with 1/3 of the season done.

Take the salary cap out of the NFL and it wouldn't matter what he was getting paid.

As I said though -- they still have a lot of season left, so he could turn it around and I expect him to.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone wishes they had a DT like Suh. I don't argue that. Very few teams want a 19 million dollar a year DT and no team wants a 19 million dollar DT with no sacks and 1 QB hurries with 1/3 of the season done.

Take the salary cap out of the NFL and it wouldn't matter what he was getting paid.

As I said though -- they still have a lot of season left, so he could turn it around and I expect him to.

Of course he will. He's an elite talent. And they signed him for 6 years, not 6 games. Im sure they're still happy they won that lottery. Next week vs Pats is a huge game.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he will. He's an elite talent. And they signed him for 6 years, not 6 games. Im sure they're still happy they won that lottery. Next week vs Pats is a huge game.

Hoping they get past the trap game this weekend. Forget thinking into next week already.