• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Week 2 Summary of games

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pretty much sums it up.

501db7cfc23b1b15cc4fae8cebbbc359_square_fullsize.jpg

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNWATCHABLE!!!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like they overreacted to week 1. They caught so much negative press because of some of the big hits that nothing was called on so then the response was to be overly cautious and anything that looked like it might need a flag was called. Honestly though I would hate to be an official. Call a great game and people will still complain from the losing team that somehow you missed something or called something you shouldn't have. Call a bad game and the whole country comes down on you.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like they overreacted to week 1. They caught so much negative press because of some of the big hits that nothing was called on so then the response was to be overly cautious and anything that looked like it might need a flag was called. Honestly though I would hate to be an official. Call a great game and people will still complain from the losing team that somehow you missed something or called something you shouldn't have. Call a bad game and the whole country comes down on you.

Calling the dangerous stuff is required. Everyone understands that. Calling every little ticky-tack penalty will just slow down the game and make it dis pleasurable for everyone watching. No one wants to see referees stopping the game and making announcements every 10 seconds. Week 2 was more about them then it was the game in some of the games.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still believe they should not even show the refs making the calls on TV. Let the announcers relay it on TV. No need to make refs famous. I think I would actually prefer a commercial instead of seeing refs calling penalties.