• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL teams are hoping Sam test the FA Market

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as far as your captain check down, it's hard to throw the ball down field when you don't have protection with the offense of line and you had no running game. Yes we had Steven Jackson but we were still 30th I believe in running. Not to mention we didn't have any big time receivers. You don't think defenses realize that? they could just play cover 2. There's a very good article right now on bleacher report talking all about that.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as far as your captain check down, it's hard to throw the ball down field when you don't have protection with the offense of line and you had no running game. Yes we had Steven Jackson but we were still 30th I believe in running. Not to mention we didn't have any big time receivers. You don't think defenses realize that? they could just play cover 2. There's a very good article right now on bleacher report talking all about that.

Ok let's not start with the poor Sammie had no line or receivers, there are a ton of teams in the league with the same issues. Bottom line is Sammie got use to checking down and that's what he did, that was his game!

And again Jackson was all pro Sammies first year, so don't even go with they had no running game! If I'm correct Brady" usually" doesn't have any big time receivers. Rodgers usually leads the league or close in getting sacked and he makes his receivers look good! They leave GB and aren't as good all of a sudden!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok let's not start with the poor Sammie had no line or receivers, there are a ton of teams in the league with the same issues. Bottom line is Sammie got use to checking down and that's what he did, that was his game!

And again Jackson was all pro Sammies first year, so don't even go with they had no running game! If I'm correct Brady" usually" doesn't have any big time receivers. Rodgers usually leads the league or close in getting sacked and he makes his receivers look good! They leave GB and aren't as good all of a sudden!

What are u taking about. I'm drunk happy Friday woot woot! The check down was the only thing he could do that was the right play. The only play. He was smart enough not to force it down field for pick sixes like your boy. Pretty amazing for a rookie. And why are you comparing him to Brady and Rogers two Hall of Fame quarterbacks no one saying Sam's all that fuk sakes. Besides Brady cheats. :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lose the name calling Cougar. It would help if you didn't come on this board if and when you are drunk. I am getting real tired of baby-sitting you, Cougar. Capeeche?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lose the name calling Cougar. It would help if you didn't come on this board if and when you are drunk. I am getting real tired of baby-sitting you, Cougar. Capeeche?

Got it! sorry I thought we were in the vent. Sorry Smed. We can't act like this on valentines day lol.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are u taking about. I'm drunk happy Friday woot woot! The check down was the only thing he could do that was the right play. The only play. He was smart enough not to force it down field for pick sixes like your boy. Pretty amazing for a rookie. And why are you comparing him to Brady and Rogers two Hall of Fame quarterbacks no one saying Sam's all that fuk sakes. Besides Brady cheats. :suds:

Don't kid yourself Coug,Sammie has thrown his share of pick 6's.
This one is kind of funny though, from one, "Captain" to another, let alone there is no Ram receiver within 20 yards of this throw!

The St. Louis Rams got off to a horrible start against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. On the very first play from scrimmage, Rams quarterback Sam Bradford threw a pass under heavy pressure and was intercepted by Panthers cornerback Captain Munnerlyn (yes, his name is Captain). Munnerlyn returned it 45 yards down the left sideline for a touchdown.

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammie has stolen from the Rams with that ridiculous contract of his, for the benefit of all parties he needs to negotiate to a far more reasonable salary with incentive based clauses. "If"he performs well and "If" he stays healthy, he will get his big contract. He has something to prove and he owes the Rams, let's see if Sammie boy understands this.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....oh.......I thought this about Michael Sam ,......whatever happened to him....?,.....last I heard he was Oprah's new cabana-boy.....?!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Sam has re-surfaced by applying for the veterans combine. It is a combine held for players who got into the NFL but essentially did not complete a full season. I think his act has ran its course and nobody is interested.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing choice of words from a moderator.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't kid yourself Coug,Sammie has thrown his share of pick 6's.
This one is kind of funny though, from one, "Captain" to another, let alone there is no Ram receiver within 20 yards of this throw!

The St. Louis Rams got off to a horrible start against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. On the very first play from scrimmage, Rams quarterback Sam Bradford threw a pass under heavy pressure and was intercepted by Panthers cornerback Captain Munnerlyn (yes, his name is Captain). Munnerlyn returned it 45 yards down the left sideline for a touchdown.

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

lol yeah it looks like he was pretty much killed on that play. WR was wide open. Sam got hit in the 2 sec he had to throw it. thats on the Oline.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol yeah it looks like he was pretty much killed on that play. WR was wide open. Sam got hit in the 2 sec he had to throw it. thats on the Oline.

Let's see Davis threw 4 pick 6's, two of which were deflected off of his receiver, all 4 came with the Rams behind and Davis trying to make something happen.

But when Sammie throws one on the first play of the game, it's because of his oline! Ok now I get it!
Probably the one time Sammie needed and should have "checked" down and he throws it anyway, he should have never thrown that ball if he only had "2 seconds" according to you!

And by the way Sammie has thrown a few more pick 6's so you can give it a rest that Davis does too!
I "maybe" can come up with a couple of screen passes that Sammie had intercepted, now that's something Davis has Never done as a Pro!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see Davis threw 4 pick 6's, two of which were deflected off of his receiver, all 4 came with the Rams behind and Davis trying to make something happen.

But when Sammie throws one on the first play of the game, it's because of his oline! Ok now I get it!
Probably the one time Sammie needed and should have "checked" down and he throws it anyway, he should have never thrown that ball if he only had "2 seconds" according to you!

And by the way Sammie has thrown a few more pick 6's so you can give it a rest that Davis does too!
I "maybe" can come up with a couple of screen passes that Sammie had intercepted, now that's something Davis has Never done as a Pro!

Yeah yeah. you're not hearing Fisher press conferences about keeping Davis are you... :noidea:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY Shopson. Feel better?
Good job retro, hopefully we all feel better.

:suds:

I don't know why it's a big deal for anyone except the media these days because the super star athlete myth ended with Arthur Ashe.

Anyone disagree? :noidea:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Vita: Meet me on the Lakers board in the "A Little FA News" thread. RR.