• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL teams are hoping Sam test the FA Market

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money talks. QBs in short supply. It could happen.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money talks. QBs in short supply. It could happen.

Exactly. He would actually be pretty dumb not to test the market. But the Rams are probably gonna make him a good offer. They can't lose him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sam goes to AZ I will laugh. Our defense would knock his ass out just like they did their top 2 QBs this year.

I would think if Sam leaves, he would run far away from the NFC West.
To be fair, Carson wasn't touched by our defense. It could have been the worst defense in the league last year & a mile away from Carson during the injury. :nod:

TBT it reminded me a lot of the Bradford preseason ACL injury except Sam was brushed up against. :lol:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I was going to comment on the Cignetti thread but waited and now I will say it.

#1 Bradford will restructure and be behind center day one. (ksu is correct)
#2 Locker and a draft pick, Petty is my guess will back up Bradford next season. (ksu is on this)
#3 Cignetti was the only man that Fisher was going to hire for OC. (my thought)
#4 Shotts left for the same reason as #3. (my thought)
#5 Cignetti was hired to run Fisher's rushing offense like he did in Fresno. (Vita is correct)
#6 Cignetti is the OC and Shotts isn't because he would not run an successful play twice. (retro)
#7 Cignetti is the OC and Shotts isn't because he never came out in the 3rd quarter. (retro is right)
#8 Cignetti is the new OC because he is Bradford's QB coach and Sam is under center. (my take)
#9 Fisher will have Cignetti run a run heavy quick hitting offense like the Patriots. (junkie is right)
#10 Cignetti will use the dink and dunk and next year will target Tavon 100 times. (Chy is correct)

I could go on and on but each of us is right in any number of ways. I also think that the Cignetti hire was perfect for the time. Fisher has just two years left to get it done, he knows it, management knows it and we know it and it has nothing to do with St Louis or LA. Bradford will restructure, the OL will get a lot better through the draft, a OLB will be found and Bradford's replacement drafted. I like the direction I THINK ITS GOING.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Carson wasn't touched by our defense. It could have been the worst
defense in the league last year & a mile away from Carson during the injury.
:nod:
True but he was out regardless. "knocked out, but not KO'd". Truth is.. we knocked out 2 of AZs QBs this year and were a big reason why they didn't make a deep run in the playoffs.

TBT it reminded me a lot of the Bradford preseason ACL injury except Sam was
brushed up against. :lol:
yup

Last edited by a moderator:

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#2 Locker and a draft pick, Petty is my guess will back up Bradford next season. (ksu is on this)

I am getting more enamored with Garrett Grayson by the day the more I watch film. Either him or Petty will be there in round 3 to snag.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if the Rams do it right (I know..I know... THAT is a HUGE stretch :pound:) they will have an extra 2nd round pick which will turn into Eric Kendricks, Eli Harold, Denzel Perryman or Paul Dawson, any of which will IMMEDIATELY assist Jo Lonn Dunbar to the bench!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but he was out regardless. "knocked out, but not KO'd". Our D would make Sam have snot bubbles. Truth is.. we knocked out 2 of AZs QBs this year and were a big reason why they didn't make a deep run in the playoffs.

yup
:lol:

Snot bubbles!

Oh buddy, you're on thin ice with Retro bro.

I know this only because I want to laugh and post it here and still call you something like a dick for it but only in a joking way however that's only good on the Master Vent thread! :lol:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think our D gets better next year. New, younger Legion of Boom with the addition of another LB/CB.

Remember the movie The Program? That was where snot bubbles came from. ;)

I see Retro has been laying the law down.. WTF did some of you do? Or is Coug driving him mad? :noidea: :pound:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Petty ksu but he could go in the 2nd and then Greyson is there in the 3rd. Either way is good, I want the QB in round #3 especially if Locker is signed.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am getting more enamored with Garrett Grayson by the day the more I watch film. Either him or Petty will be there in round 3 to snag.

If Sam stays and we get Locker I'll say they sign Smegles A. Davis back on the cheap. Makes more sense then spending a 3rd rd pick on a long shot at QB. We need a starter in the 3rd rd.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point cougar but remember both bradford and locker are injury prone. A new kid can learn quickly from both. Bradford the passer and Locker the legs guy and I think Davis has seen the writing on the wall from Fisher.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think our D gets better next year. New, younger Legion of Boom with the addition of another LB/CB.

I see Retro has been laying the law down.. WTF did some of you do? Or is Coug driving him mad? :noidea: :pound:

Crap! I might be going on another vacation with my Panties comment. :doh:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are right!

There is a huge difference in just being a dick and being a dick to your buddies. The later is usually a pretty cool situation and can be a lot of fun!

The former sucks ass and unfortunately for retro is his to deal with.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sam stays and we get Locker I'll say they sign Smegles A. Davis back on the cheap. Makes more sense then spending a 3rd rd pick on a long shot at QB. We need a starter in the 3rd rd.

Garrett Grayson will be a starter in the NFL (whether with us or somewhere else) within 2 years and we NEED an heir apparent to Bradford or whoever. Davis is NOT coming back here. He will get a shot as a backup in a place like Jax or Houston or Carolina.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you are back to being dangerously close to going on a vacation. Cougar, one more like the panties comment and you'll be gone for a while. Everyone else head to the Negativity thread.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you are back to being dangerously close to going on a vacation. Cougar, one more like the panties comment and you'll be gone for a while. Everyone else head to the Negativity thread.
Sorry retro, it's not always an easy transition but I think I've found a way!..

Stay tuned!