• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Team & Cap Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, you and me Gold in a college basketball draft... :suds:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, you and me Gold in a college basketball draft... :suds:

I never said I was in, just stating there was a suggestion for a draft. I also made a suggestion for a draft but no one know gymnastics like me.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I was in, just stating there was a suggestion for a draft. I also made a suggestion for a draft but no one know gymnastics like me.

If you read what I said again you'll see I didn't include you I said its you and me Gold...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read what I said again you'll see I didn't include you I said its you and me Gold...

Ok good that makes me feel wanted back. I read it's you,me,gold in the basketball draft. Guess I can't spell or read.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does me saying that have to do with you being wanted back... You left I didn't ask you to leave...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does me saying that have to do with you being wanted back... You left I didn't ask you to leave...

Or ask for UK and myself to come back. You notice how we have posted more today then the actual participants in the draft. You also notice 3,000 less posts from last draft to this one. We might not post 3,000 more posts but we caused the conversation to grow. Past 2 months the mock draft chat thread and pick thread have been in the top 25 most popular threads that trend stopped this past week. Neither thread made the top 25. But it's ok since it's quiet now without UK and I.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or ask for UK and myself to come back. You notice how we have posted more today then the actual participants in the draft. You also notice 3,000 less posts from last draft to this one. We might not post 3,000 more posts but we caused the conversation to grow. Past 2 months the mock draft chat thread and pick thread have been in the top 25 most popular threads that trend stopped this past week. Neither thread made the top 25. But it's ok since it's quiet now without UK and I.

Why should I have to ask you to come back when I didn't ask either of you to leave. I don't care if we are in the top 25 threads. I am just fine with less conversation if it means less fighting.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should I have to ask you to come back when I didn't ask either of you to leave. I don't care if we are in the top 25 threads. I am just fine with less conversation if it means less fighting.

You mean less people disagreeing with you

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also less people threatening me and calling me a fucking ass hole.
I just tuned in to the last few post, gonna give my 2 cents. If you got threatened, it was after a "Fuck You",which is comical on both sides of the equation . Also, if you go back through all the drafts and can say I insulted you anywhere near as much as you insulted me, I'll gladly apologize, but good luck.
On the flip, Nos is right, he didn't ask me to leave, that was my decision. The Mocks were fun for two years, as I said before, I hope they carry on. :2cents:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just tuned in to the last few post, gonna give my 2 cents. If you got threatened, it was after a "Fuck You",which is comical on both sides of the equation . Also, if you go back through all the drafts and can say I insulted you anywhere near as much as you insulted me, I'll gladly apologize, but good luck.
On the flip, Nos is right, he didn't ask me to leave, that was my decision. The Mocks were fun for two years, as I said before, I hope they carry on. :2cents:

i am tired of giving my 2 cents when i am only paid a penny for my thoughts... its just too rich for my blood...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am tired of giving my 2 cents when i am only paid a penny for my thoughts... its just too rich for my blood...

That was a pretty good one there...:thumb:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can do college bball but I'd rather go NBA... Your idea was pretty good... How about 12 man roster 13 picks... The 13th pick is you can take 1 player from any team... Last player gets 1st pick and so on... 2 things, top 2 picks protected and 1 team can't have more than 1 player taken...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for your two cents but I wasn't talking about you! I don't want your apology and I don't believe you owe me one. I really don't remember you threatening me either. I also don't believe I have ever honestly insulted anyone, I might have told people they were wrong, I might have called people crazy. If anyone has the right to say I've been an ass to them its Milk, didn't much like him at the beginning but now I believe he is truly a good guy.

But I am curious Troy where did I insult you? I find it funny you can say I insulted you more than you insulted me, like there was a time I ripped into you and you said nothing. I guess we have different ideas of what the word insult means. I'm sure I've said your wrong or your views are ridiculous or I simply disagree with your opinion with a couple swear words mixed in but that's not insulting and you didn't think so either until recently. We have both posted here for all to see that we fight but after the game is over we let it go, that's one of the many things that made our mocks great!

I have done my share of bitching and moaning and swearing when I lost a game i didn't think I should have but I believe almost all of us have done that aside from 500 and Smitty. I certainly have never called all the drafters morons for not seeing things my way.

One other thing, it's always seemed like i'm held to a different standard than everyone else, like i'm not allowed to fight for my team or voice my opinions simply because I run everything. I've always thought that was bullshit but never really said anything because although I wanna win i'm here to have fun and pass the time at work not fight with people I don't know. I like that we have all had some back and forth ripping but it always ended with the end of a draft but somehow that changed and people cant get passed it anymore.

The Mocks will continue on just fine without you UK just as they will continue if Ritz is done or if I left. It's not like it's hard to run these it's just a little time consuming.

Feel like I wrote a damn book! lolzzz

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like for UK and Ritz to come back... I also think Smitty should talk crap to everybody for not voting for him... I think people vote against him because he doesn't call them out for it... I also think me and Hockey should run this board!!! When we were running shit, shit got done!:hand:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your two cents but I wasn't talking about you! I don't want your apology and I don't believe you owe me one. I really don't remember you threatening me either. I also don't believe I have ever honestly insulted anyone, I might have told people they were wrong, I might have called people crazy. If anyone has the right to say I've been an ass to them its Milk, didn't much like him at the beginning but now I believe he is truly a good guy.

But I am curious Troy where did I insult you? I find it funny you can say I insulted you more than you insulted me, like there was a time I ripped into you and you said nothing. I guess we have different ideas of what the word insult means. I'm sure I've said your wrong or your views are ridiculous or I simply disagree with your opinion with a couple swear words mixed in but that's not insulting and you didn't think so either until recently. We have both posted here for all to see that we fight but after the game is over we let it go, that's one of the many things that made our mocks great!

I have done my share of bitching and moaning and swearing when I lost a game i didn't think I should have but I believe almost all of us have done that aside from 500 and Smitty. I certainly have never called all the drafters morons for not seeing things my way.

One other thing, it's always seemed like i'm held to a different standard than everyone else, like i'm not allowed to fight for my team or voice my opinions simply because I run everything. I've always thought that was bullshit but never really said anything because although I wanna win i'm here to have fun and pass the time at work not fight with people I don't know. I like that we have all had some back and forth ripping but it always ended with the end of a draft but somehow that changed and people cant get passed it anymore.

The Mocks will continue on just fine without you UK just as they will continue if Ritz is done or if I left. It's not like it's hard to run these it's just a little time consuming.

You did write a book. Go back and look for where I asked for an apology from you, I don't want yours either. And get over yourself. You aren't held to a higher standard, you just throw a crybaby fit and pick a fight with anyone who doesn't vote for you. Look at this mock...''I can't believe anyone would vote against my team''. Comical, but typical.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just took an hour to read through this novel, and yeah, we have different opinions. Maybe you didn't say ''morons'', but how about ''Fuck You'' and ''being a Dick'' last mock? Those aren't insults to you? And I wouldn't have a problem with that, if there were any call for it at all. Go back to the last mock and tell me what I said for you to say that kind of bullshit. And yes, I believe the mocks will run fine without any of the 3 of us, but don't act like you were the only one to work on the damn site and make the mocks go. This one was the first one I've ever missed, and Ritz and I spent nearly as much time as you did working on it. You always talk about wanting to get 12-16 guys for a mock, well we've had 12-16 guys or more do the mocks, and the ones that are gone usually quit because they are sick of arguing with you if they vote against your team. If you want the mocks to keep going, that's what you should address. Everyone should just post a paragraph or two or ten about how good their own team is, and then, a person can't comment again on their own match up until the voting ends and a winner is declared. Then everyone can state their case as to where the voters missed it. That would also make the voting go faster because guys A) don't want to argue about their vote and B) think guys they vote against will vote against them. And no, I am not talking about myself, I was nearly always one of te first to vote. There's a sequel to your best seller

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can do college bball but I'd rather go NBA... Your idea was pretty good... How about 12 man roster 13 picks... The 13th pick is you can take 1 player from any team... Last player gets 1st pick and so on... 2 things, top 2 picks protected and 1 team can't have more than 1 player taken...

I think this works better in baseball...
But the one slight change I would do is to make it a redo round... Every owner MUST drop a player they drafted from the 3rd round to the 6th round and then the 13th round you have an option of taking a player that was dropped or any other player... The 13th round is a NEW random order...