• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Team & Cap Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did write a book. Go back and look for where I asked for an apology from you, I don't want yours either. And get over yourself. You aren't held to a higher standard, you just throw a crybaby fit and pick a fight with anyone who doesn't vote for you. Look at this mock...''I can't believe anyone would vote against my team''. Comical, but typical.

Where did I say you asked for an apology? I have actually been told by more than one person that have done our mocks that they didn't understand why I got so much chit for defending my team so believe what you want. We know you have never thrown a "Crybaby fit", I actually laughed out loud when I read that. Whats wrong with saying I cant believe anyone would vote against my team I strongly believed my team was better, that right there shows you believe I shouldnt be able to defend my team. Hilarious...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say you asked for an apology? I have actually been told by more than one person that have done our mocks that they didn't understand why I got so much chit for defending my team so believe what you want. We know you have never thrown a "Crybaby fit", I actually laughed out loud when I read that. Whats wrong with saying I cant believe anyone would vote against my team I strongly believed my team was better, that right there shows you believe I shouldnt be able to defend my team. Hilarious...
And I've been told by more than one equally anonymous former player that they had fun but quit because of your BS.
The last Mock we had, you got pissed off because I called you out for the same BS voting you accuse everyone else of. You voted for me against Milk head to head.....and then, when you, I and Milk went head to head, you voted yourself 1(no problem there) Milk 2 and Me 3. You switched us because I voted you 3rd. It's why you post the games but then wait to vote, you want to see how everyone votes. You were whining this draft about guys not voting, but you should always be the first to vote, you post the matchups lol. And I didn't call you names or cussyou over it, I just called you out, you were busted, so you started the cussing and name calling because you were embarrassed. Truth hurts

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just took an hour to read through this novel, and yeah, we have different opinions. Maybe you didn't say ''morons'', but how about ''Fuck You'' and ''being a Dick'' last mock? Those aren't insults to you? And I wouldn't have a problem with that, if there were any call for it at all. Go back to the last mock and tell me what I said for you to say that kind of bullshit. And yes, I believe the mocks will run fine without any of the 3 of us, but don't act like you were the only one to work on the damn site and make the mocks go. This one was the first one I've ever missed, and Ritz and I spent nearly as much time as you did working on it. You always talk about wanting to get 12-16 guys for a mock, well we've had 12-16 guys or more do the mocks, and the ones that are gone usually quit because they are sick of arguing with you if they vote against your team. If you want the mocks to keep going, that's what you should address. Everyone should just post a paragraph or two or ten about how good their own team is, and then, a person can't comment again on their own match up until the voting ends and a winner is declared. Then everyone can state their case as to where the voters missed it. That would also make the voting go faster because guys A) don't want to argue about their vote and B) think guys they vote against will vote against them. And no, I am not talking about myself, I was nearly always one of te first to vote. There's a sequel to your best seller

I had ever right to say what I did last mock, you called me a cheater in front of everyone. Another example of the double standard! I guess if I had called you a cheater in front of the entire mock you would have been ok with that and not said a word, I think we all know thats not true. Guess what Troy you don't call me a cheater and I dont say what I said... Also that was directed to you not everyone in the mock who didn't agree with me! I'm sorry what time did you spend working on this draft? I must have missed that, did you keep track of the picks or the full draft thread or the team thread? Aside from a couple posts what exactly did you do? Name one person thats quit because they were tired of me? Where do you come off as some freakin saint, like you have never attacked anyone who didn't share your opinion! I can think of one person that quit and thats Jeffro and he quit because he got tired of losing, I dont even recall arguing with him other than the standard arguing people do when they face each other. Who else? Bums, nope, Gandy, nope, Shane, nope, DJ, nope, SJ76, nope, Wamu, nope, although I think wamu probably tired of the fighting and some of that might have been me so it seems that list just has you on it. Gotta say I love that you try to come off as some nice guy whos never attacked anyone and i'm this giant ogre, tis funny...

I would agree with the everyone writes a paragraph about their team idea but not everyone is on at the same time so we would have to spend time waiting for people to do their write up. I wouldn't be against that if everyone agreed to wait until it was done. It's a good idea and kinda what I was trying to do recently...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had ever right to say what I did last mock, you called me a cheater in front of everyone. Another example of the double standard! I guess if I had called you a cheater in front of the entire mock you would have been ok with that and not said a word, I think we all know thats not true. Guess what Troy you don't call me a cheater and I dont say what I said... Also that was directed to you not everyone in the mock who didn't agree with me! I'm sorry what time did you spend working on this draft? I must have missed that, did you keep track of the picks or the full draft thread or the team thread? Aside from a couple posts what exactly did you do? Name one person thats quit because they were tired of me? Where do you come off as some freakin saint, like you have never attacked anyone who didn't share your opinion! I can think of one person that quit and thats Jeffro and he quit because he got tired of losing, I dont even recall arguing with him other than the standard arguing people do when they face each other. Who else? Bums, nope, Gandy, nope, Shane, nope, DJ, nope, SJ76, nope, Wamu, nope, although I think wamu probably tired of the fighting and some of that might have been me so it seems that list just has you on it. Gotta say I love that you try to come off as some nice guy whos never attacked anyone and i'm this giant ogre, tis funny...

I would agree with the everyone writes a paragraph about their team idea but not everyone is on at the same time so we would have to spend time waiting for people to do their write up. I wouldn't be against that if everyone agreed to wait until it was done. It's a good idea and kinda what I was trying to do recently...
Last paragraph is agreed, the one before that is LOL. If anyone else voted for you in a head to head, and then switched their vote after you voted against them, you would literally shit the bed.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I've been told by more than one equally anonymous former player that they had fun but quit because of your BS.
The last Mock we had, you got pissed off because I called you out for the same BS voting you accuse everyone else of. You voted for me against Milk head to head.....and then, when you, I and Milk went head to head, you voted yourself 1(no problem there) Milk 2 and Me 3. You switched us because I voted you 3rd. It's why you post the games but then wait to vote, you want to see how everyone votes. You were whining this draft about guys not voting, but you should always be the first to vote, you post the matchups lol. And I didn't call you names or cussyou over it, I just called you out, you were busted, so you started the cussing and name calling because you were embarrassed. Truth hurts

Anonymous? I guess it's easy to say something when you dont have to give a name. I can tell you, WLK has shared with me he doesn't understand why i'm given such a hard time when I voice my opinions when others are allowed to say what they want.

What exactly do I accuse everyone else of, changing their mind in voting? You yourself have ranked a team 2nd and a team 7th and then voted for team 7. I explained after looking at it more and adding a third team that my opinion had slightly changed, you know its not like in your matchup with Milk I said UK is the slam dunk winner! I probably said I leaned you and how can you complain when I voted for you in the first matchup? I do not wait to vote. When I do the matchups I am often times at work and have stuff I need to try and do, I honestly would bet if we went back and looked at every single draft I voted before you more times than you voted before me.

You busted nothing, funny thing is hockey did the exact same thing and you did not call him a cheater for everyone to see, hmmmmm...

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last paragraph is agreed, the one before that is LOL. If anyone else voted for you in a head to head, and then switched their vote after you voted against them, you would literally shit the bed.

:suds: Yeah I would and of course you would do nothing

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't quit because I got tired of losing, I got tired of your double standard shit.

I see nothing has changed here. You know what they say, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anonymous? I guess it's easy to say something when you dont have to give a name. I can tell you, WLK has shared with me he doesn't understand why i'm given such a hard time when I voice my opinions when others are allowed to say what they want.

What exactly do I accuse everyone else of, changing their mind in voting? You yourself have ranked a team 2nd and a team 7th and then voted for team 7. I explained after looking at it more and adding a third team that my opinion had slightly changed, you know its not like in your matchup with Milk I said UK is the slam dunk winner! I probably said I leaned you and how can you complain when I voted for you in the first matchup? I do not wait to vote. When I do the matchups I am often times at work and have stuff I need to try and do, I honestly would bet if we went back and looked at every single draft I voted before you more times than you voted before me.

You busted nothing, funny thing is hockey did the exact same thing and you did not call him a liar for everyone to see, hmmmmm...
Hockey doesn't make it a habbit. And I've never painted myself as innocent, I've gone too far with guys in the past when I've gotten pissed ive apologized, namely to you and Milk as well. But if you are gonna call guys out on how they vote, you've got a lot of nerve attacking people when they do the same to you.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't quit because I got tired of losing, I got tired of your double standard shit.

My double standard? Please explain and if thats true I apologize...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My double standard? Please explain and if thats true I apologize...
Dude, you called me out for voting different than what my rankings were, and then you went and done the same thing. I called you out on it, then you got all upset about it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey doesn't make it a habbit. And I've never painted myself as innocent, I've gone too far with guys in the past when I've gotten pissed ive apologized, namely to you and Milk as well. But if you are gonna call guys out on how they vote, you've got a lot of nerve attacking people when they do the same to you.

So I made a habit of changing my vote? I have also apologized, I got Milk back after Ritz told me he couldn't. I apologized to Ritz even though I did nothing to him after he called me a f'ing a-hole! I have apologized to you! It's a give and take and I believe I give and take if that rustled some peoples feathers i'm sorry but it's never ever been meant as a personal attack.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you called me out for voting different than what my rankings were, and then you went and done the same thing. I called you out on it, then you got all upset about it.

First off I DID NOT MENTION YOUR NAME, I simply said we needed to do away with rankings because of that type of thing happening. You are the one who posted it was you! Not that it matters but I never ranked someone 8th and someone 2nd and voted for the team I ranked 8th!

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off I DID NOT MENTION YOUR NAME, I simply said we needed to do away with rankings because of that type of thing happening. You are the one who posted it was you! Not that it matters but I never ranked someone 8th and someone 2nd and voted for the team I ranked 8th!
So in your eyes it's ok to talk shit about someone, just as long as you don't mention them by name?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I made a habit of changing my vote? I have also apologized, I got Milk back after Ritz told me he couldn't. I apologized to Ritz even though I did nothing to him after he called me a f'ing a-hole! I have apologized to you! It's a give and take and I believe I give and take if that rustled some peoples feathers i'm sorry but it's never ever been meant as a personal attack.
Yeah you've apologized in the past, at which point I wait we're good, back to work. This time, I asked how you could vote for me in a head to head matchup against Milk, and then change your vote one round later(after I voted against you). I suppose you'd have changed your vote if I had voted you 1-2. Laughable. Either way, your response was "Fuck You" "Dick". If that's how you want to party that's fine

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your eyes it's ok to talk shit about someone, just as long as you don't mention them by name?

I didnt talk chit, I didnt go on and insult you I said we needed to do away with the rankings and gave an example of why and I honestly thought that way before the thing with you happened. I am truly sorry if you believe I insulted you I promise it was not intentionally done to single you out.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel very responsible for these fights between Nos, UK and Ritz... Funny thing is when I quit in that baseball draft, when I talked to nos about it I made a point of the bond you 3 have... How it was super annoying that anytime I got into an argument with any of you, all 3 of you would back eachother up... Ever since, it seemed like Nos tried hard to stop himself, and then the relationship between you 3 have just fell...

UK, I will tell you that of the 3 of you I always had the biggest problem with you, and the way you argue... You LOL and name call WAY too much... Whether you mean it as a joke or not, but it is hard to be considered a jokester when you are not funny...

I really do hope you guys come back... It sucks that we all enjoy these drafts so much, but there really is NO good way to vote... And we need these votes otherwise there is no resolution to these drafts...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you've apologized in the past, at which point I wait we're good, back to work. This time, I asked how you could vote for me in a head to head matchup against Milk, and then change your vote one round later(after I voted against you). I suppose you'd have changed your vote if I had voted you 1-2. Laughable. Either way, your response was "Fuck You" "Dick". If that's how you want to party that's fine

LOLZZZ again you didnt just ask me a question you called me a cheater then later said nothing to hockey for doing the same thing.

Lets look at the chain of events.

1. You call me a cheater
2. I say F you

I'm guessing it would have gone down the same way had the roles been reveresed!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel very responsible for these fights between Nos, UK and Ritz... Funny thing is when I quit in that baseball draft, when I talked to nos about it I made a point of the bond you 3 have... How it was super annoying that anytime I got into an argument with any of you, all 3 of you would back eachother up... Ever since, it seemed like Nos tried hard to stop himself, and then the relationship between you 3 have just fell...

UK, I will tell you that of the 3 of you I always had the biggest problem with you, and the way you argue... You LOL and name call WAY too much... Whether you mean it as a joke or not, but it is hard to be considered a jokester when you are not funny...

I really do hope you guys come back... It sucks that we all enjoy these drafts so much, but there really is NO good way to vote... And we need these votes otherwise there is no resolution to these drafts...
I have the biggest problem with you as well Milk. I don't agree with the majority of your opinions and the exclamation points you use irritate me as much as my LOL's irritate you. Not everyone is going to see things the same way. When it comes to Mocks, Nos and I have similar views on players and schemes, which is why we defend each other's positions. We also won't back down when challenged, hence the butting heads turning ugly. Had nothing to do with you, at least on my end

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting, I've never had words with any poster on here besides Nos. UK and Ritz have been more than welcoming. Maybe the reason you and Nos couldn't get along at first is because y'all are exactly alike?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe I have tried to distance myself from the bond we had and thats lead to some of the fighting, didnt even think about that. Sorry brothers!