• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Team & Cap Draft : CHAT

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league figured out Kaep and now the 49ers are gonna be drafting in the top half of the draft for the foreseeable future. Not even close, lolzzz... Teddy had a higher comp % in his rookie season with almost no offense around him than Kaepernick has had in his 3 years, their yards per attempt is almost the same. I'll take Teddy All Day over Kapernick...

Niners fans have already turned on him, he has already become a punch line... He lead them to a Super Bowl and you say I cant say it was the defense. Ok he played well early on but they didn't win the Super Bowl and nobody gives a shit about 2nd place.

You used a lot of IF in your post...

You must be smoking some good shit if you think the Vikes will be anything better than an 8-8 team. Luck had a 61% comp %, Kaep 60% and Teddy 64%. So does that make Teddy better than Luck? Kaep had no speed at WR last year and the last true deep threat player was TO. Boldin, Crabtree and Stevie are all possession WRs and the 49ers best deep threat was VD who was very slow last year and we found out he was injured. Torrey is gonna open up the field more and I can't wait for this season. The big question mark is if the O-Line can hold up to give Kaep time. Let me know when Teddy wins anything for you guys cuz I don't see it happening. Good luck fighting for last place in the division with the Bears. Also Teddy is still a bottom 10 QB in the NFL until he proves something.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be smoking some good shit if you think the Vikes will be anything better than an 8-8 team. Luck had a 61% comp %, Kaep 60% and Teddy 64%. So does that make Teddy better than Luck? Kaep had no speed at WR last year and the last true deep threat player was TO. Boldin, Crabtree and Stevie are all possession WRs and the 49ers best deep threat was VD who was very slow last year and we found out he was injured. Torrey is gonna open up the field more and I can't wait for this season. The big question mark is if the O-Line can hold up to give Kaep time. Let me know when Teddy wins anything for you guys cuz I don't see it happening. Good luck fighting for last place in the division with the Bears. Also Teddy is still a bottom 10 QB in the NFL until he proves something.

So much of this makes me question if you actually watch football.

And the irony of the "good luck fightin for last comment" lol. Good luck.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much of this makes me question if you actually watch football.

And the irony of the "good luck fightin for last comment" lol. Good luck.

I haven't missed an NFL Sunday since I was 6. Vikes have a good D I just don't believe in Teddy. He ended the season strong but I'm still not a fan.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoker, is Joey Galloway available for all my next 4 picks for your last 3

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll text EHB

Shinnick is Colts Stoke...

You're right, I even have it down like that, but for some stupid reason I typed Detroit...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't missed an NFL Sunday since I was 6. Vikes have a good D I just don't believe in Teddy. He ended the season strong but I'm still not a fan.

He completes his passes. And he did it surrounded by nobody. No AP. no rudolph(already these two are clicking in preseason). Johnson emerged late. Shoddy O-line. No Wallace. Learned on the fly.

All he did was show progress. You can say "your not a fan" but not much is going to support it.

He's looked fantastic in the early going of the preseason just ready his route and making throws.

I'm not calling him Aaron Rodgers or Andrew Luck here. But you lose credibility as a supposed avid football watch if you think the guy is a bottom 10 QB.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He completes his passes. And he did it surrounded by nobody. No AP. no rudolph(already these two are clicking in preseason). Johnson emerged late. Shoddy O-line. No Wallace. Learned on the fly.

All he did was show progress. You can say "your not a fan" but not much is going to support it.

He's looked fantastic in the early going of the preseason just ready his route and making throws.

I'm not calling him Aaron Rodgers or Andrew Luck here. But you lose credibility as a supposed avid football watch if you think the guy is a bottom 10 QB.

He could prove to be better but right now Rodgers, Peyton, Brady, Brees, Luck, Romo, Big Ben, Flacco, Rivers, Stafford, Matty Ice, Eli, Wilson, Kaep, Cam, Tannehill, Cutler, Dalton, Palmer and Alex Smith are all better. So that's 20 QBs so that leaves 12 starting QBs left and some are iffy to me like is Foles better than Teddy?

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaws’ QB Countdown is ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski’s series of film studies on every NFL team’s probable starting quarterback. Starting with No. 32, Jaworski details what each quarterback does well and where there are opportunities for improvement. The series debuted on NFL Insiders and NFL Live on Monday, July 13, and continues through Friday, August 7, when the No. 1-rated quarterback will be revealed. Transcripts:

No. 32 – Jameis Winston, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
No. 31 – Marcus Mariota, Tennessee Titans
No. 30 – Ryan Mallett, Houston Texans
No. 29 – Geno Smith, New York Jets
No. 28 – Josh McCown, ClevelandBrowns
No. 27 – Teddy Bridgewater, Minnesota Vikings
No. 26 – Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders
No. 25 – Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
No. 24 – Matt Cassel, Buffalo Bills
No. 23 – Blake Bortles, Jacksonville Jaguars
No. 22 – Nick Foles, St. Louis Rams
No. 21 – Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
No. 20 – Sam Bradford, Philadelphia Eagles
No. 19 – Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals
No. 18 – Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
No. 17 – Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins
No. 16 – Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
No. 15 – Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
No. 14 – Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs
No. 13 – Eli Manning, New York Giants
No. 12 – Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
No. 11 – Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
No. 10 – Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens
No. 9 – Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
No. 8 – Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
No. 7 – Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
No. 6 – Drew Brees, New Orleans SaintsNo. 5 – Russell Wilson, Seattle SeahawksNo. 4 – Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
No. 3 – Peyton Manning, Denver BroncosNo. 2 – Tom Brady, New England PatriotsNo. 1 – Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers

I think Teddy is better than 27 but I pretty much agree with this list. I would have Romo over Rivers and Kaep over Alex for sure.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could prove to be better but right now Rodgers, Peyton, Brady, Brees, Luck, Romo, Big Ben, Flacco, Rivers, Stafford, Matty Ice, Eli, Wilson, Kaep, Cam, Tannehill, Cutler, Dalton, Palmer and Alex Smith are all better. So that's 20 QBs so that leaves 12 starting QBs left and some are iffy to me like is Foles better than Teddy?

Eli now? No. Palmer lol. Cutler lmao. Dalton Omg. Tannehill stop. Alex Smith? 49ers fucked themselves out of a SB letting him go but no. I literally would take my odds with AP at QB over Kaep. Newton was god awful last year and makes Joe Mauer look like an under paid athlete.

And if you want to say Teddy hasn't proven anything. Well he sure as hell hasn't shit the bed like Ryan and Dalton.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just posted a list with Matt Cassell at 24.

Probably should have just left it to yourself.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli now? No. Palmer lol. Cutler lmao. Dalton Omg. Tannehill stop. Alex Smith? 49ers fucked themselves out of a SB letting him go but no. I literally would take my odds with AP at QB over Kaep. Newton was god awful last year and makes Joe Mauer look like an under paid athlete.

And if you want to say Teddy hasn't proven anything. Well he sure as hell hasn't shit the bed like Ryan and Dalton.

Teddy is still young and it's only his 2nd year. No way will I rank a 2nd year player over a vet who has made the playoffs.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick is in... @Gold Rush 86 is up... I'll be looking for another Center now... Thanks Smitty...:heh:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This made me laugh... The Vikes went 7 - 9 last year without AD, without a healthy offensive line in Zimmers first year as head coach. Funny thing bringing Luck into the conversation, its what people who are wrong do, bring someone else into the equation to take the attention away from losing the argument. Fact is Luck threw 40 TD's and throws the ball down the field a lot more than either Teddy or Kaepernick which will lead to more incompletions.

Fact is Kaepernick is not the answer and just about everyone but you sees that.

The bolded is my favorite part... What the hell has Kaepernick won? 2nd place means nothing.

I gotta tell ya this is going to make this season even more fun now. If you would like to wager on who finishes with a better record this year, you just go ahead and let me know, the Vikes are a team on the rise and if you really did watch football you'd hear all kinds of media types talking about them as a surprise team, NOBODY is talking about the 49ers because as anyone who actually watches football knows they are a team going in the wrong direction.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoker, is Joey Galloway available for all my next 4 picks for your last 3

No, I like my WRs. It would be impossible to replace Galloway's production at the price he costs. I am spending 6 million on my WRs and am getting 35,000 receiving yards and 200 TDs.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using a list put together by Jaworski proves to me you really don't know much about football. It doesn't surprise me however, in 2013 Jaws said "I believe Colin Kaepernick can be the best QB in the history of the NFL" That quote alone shows Jaworski is an idiot. Have you ever seriously watched Jaworski? He's a moron who has said all kinds of stupid things, in 2013 he ranked Kaepernick ahead of Brees in his list, need more?

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaws’ QB Countdown is ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski’s series of film studies on every NFL team’s probable starting quarterback. Starting with No. 32, Jaworski details what each quarterback does well and where there are opportunities for improvement. The series debuted on NFL Insiders and NFL Live on Monday, July 13, and continues through Friday, August 7, when the No. 1-rated quarterback will be revealed. Transcripts:

No. 32 – Jameis Winston, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
No. 31 – Marcus Mariota, Tennessee Titans
No. 30 – Ryan Mallett, Houston Texans
No. 29 – Geno Smith, New York Jets
No. 28 – Josh McCown, ClevelandBrowns
No. 27 – Teddy Bridgewater, Minnesota Vikings
No. 26 – Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders
No. 25 – Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
No. 24 – Matt Cassel, Buffalo Bills
No. 23 – Blake Bortles, Jacksonville Jaguars
No. 22 – Nick Foles, St. Louis Rams
No. 21 – Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
No. 20 – Sam Bradford, Philadelphia Eagles
No. 19 – Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals
No. 18 – Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
No. 17 – Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins
No. 16 – Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
No. 15 – Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
No. 14 – Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs
No. 13 – Eli Manning, New York Giants
No. 12 – Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
No. 11 – Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
No. 10 – Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens
No. 9 – Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
No. 8 – Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
No. 7 – Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
No. 6 – Drew Brees, New Orleans SaintsNo. 5 – Russell Wilson, Seattle SeahawksNo. 4 – Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
No. 3 – Peyton Manning, Denver BroncosNo. 2 – Tom Brady, New England PatriotsNo. 1 – Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers

I think Teddy is better than 27 but I pretty much agree with this list. I would have Romo over Rivers and Kaep over Alex for sure.

I would take several QB's who are ranked worse then RG3 on this list.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This made me laugh... The Vikes went 7 - 9 last year without AD, without a healthy offensive line in Zimmers first year as head coach. Funny thing bringing Luck into the conversation, its what people who are wrong do, bring someone else into the equation to take the attention away from losing the argument. Fact is Luck threw 40 TD's and throws the ball down the field a lot more than either Teddy or Kaepernick which will lead to more incompletions.

Fact is Kaepernick is not the answer and just about everyone but you sees that.

The bolded is my favorite part... What the hell has Kaepernick won? 2nd place means nothing.

I gotta tell ya this is going to make this season even more fun now. If you would like to wager on who finishes with a better record this year, you just go ahead and let me know, the Vikes are a team on the rise and if you really did watch football you'd hear all kinds of media types talking about them as a surprise team, NOBODY is talking about the 49ers because as anyone who actually watches football knows they are a team going in the wrong direction.

49ers went 8-8 with all the rumors about Jim Harbaugh and 22 guys on the 53 man roster on IR. The 49ers starting O-Line was all on the field at once for 1 quarter. I brought Luck into the convo to prove a point completion % means shit. I think not having a deep threat makes it actually harder to throw. Teams don't have to respect the fact you have a WR that can burn them and they can play further up which leads to smaller windows to throw into. I have no idea what this season will bring but I am excited about all the young talent the 49ers do have. If I had to guess I could see as high as 10 wins and as low as 3 wins. It all matters if this team can stay healthy and buy into Jim Tomsula. I actually like that the expectations are low so that the team can come out with a chip on their shoulder and they have something to prove. Do you have paypal? Instead of betting on the season lets just make a little friendly $20 wage on the week 1 matchup.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using a list put together by Jaworski proves to me you really don't know much about football. It doesn't surprise me however, in 2013 Jaws said "I believe Colin Kaepernick can be the best QB in the history of the NFL" That quote alone shows Jaworski is an idiot. Have you ever seriously watched Jaworski? He's a moron who has said all kinds of stupid things, in 2013 he ranked Kaepernick ahead of Brees in his list, need more?

I'm not saying I agree with everything Jaws says but again it was just to prove a point that I'm not the only person who feels Teddy is a bottom 10 QB.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using Jaws doesn't help you prove a point, quite the opposite in fact...

Comp% does mean something when we are talking about a rookie with his best weapons out.

If I had to say one thing about watching Teddy so far this preseason is he looks more comfortable, like the game has slowed down a little for him, that is a very nice step in the right direction. I would be willing to wager that for the 2016 season NOBODY will have Kaepernick ranked ahead of Bridgewater.

I could also be full of shit and Teddy could regress, these are the Vikings we are talking about...