• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Team & Cap Draft : CHAT

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging time... I don't post about it much here because some people might take some of wife's writing personal when it's not... It's commentary on real life and personal experience... Anyway, she was commissioned to do a piece for al jezeera and it did great, she was asked to be a keynote speaker at Yale next month so we shall be in Connecticut in September for a few days... Walker and Dash were tested for the gifted program last Saturday and just got the call Dash tested as gifted... Waiting on Walkers results... I really hope he makes it because Dash is getting so much recognition and he's not getting much and he's such an awesome guy... He's just very reserved and Dash is wide open so people gravitate to Dash and things just happen for him... Walker is a special guy he just lacks confidence, and lately I've noticed him thinking being obnoxious is being confident, hope he isn't one of those guys that need that to perform... A positive for him is he's learned to sit back on his swing instead of lunging and he's almost hit about 5/6 over the fence... He's crushing the ball now and he's just starting to get it! End of bragging, but I am one lucky guy! To top it off I'm about to kick Nos's a$$ in the first round! Life is good...:yes:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging time... I don't post about it much here because some people might take some of wife's writing personal when it's not... It's commentary on real life and personal experience... Anyway, she was commissioned to do a piece for al jezeera and it did great, she was asked to be a keynote speaker at Yale next month so we shall be in Connecticut in September for a few days... Walker and Dash were tested for the gifted program last Saturday and just got the call Dash tested as gifted... Waiting on Walkers results... I really hope he makes it because Dash is getting so much recognition and he's not getting much and he's such an awesome guy... He's just very reserved and Dash is wide open so people gravitate to Dash and things just happen for him... Walker is a special guy he just lacks confidence, and lately I've noticed him thinking being obnoxious is being confident, hope he isn't one of those guys that need that to perform... A positive for him is he's learned to sit back on his swing instead of lunging and he's almost hit about 5/6 over the fence... He's crushing the ball now and he's just starting to get it! End of bragging, but I am one lucky guy! To top it off I'm about to kick Nos's a$$ in the first round! Life is good...:yes:

Congrats WLK that's great news all around. However what's wrong with that obnoxious guy who wants attention. My wife is married to that guy.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLZZZZ

Teddy > Kaepernick

Kaep >>>>>>>>>>>>> Teddy

And it's not even close. Let me know when Teddy makes it to the SB. If you try and say the 49ers made it cuz of their D I would have to say the only reason they beat the Packers was cuz Kaep ran for 180 yards. If Alex Smith was the QB Packers would of won that game and 49ers wouldn't of went to the SB.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, how will he be rusty? Here's the ball AD, RUN!!!

AP is a freak and not like others but I can still hope he might be rusty after missing a year. A lot of players in the NFL would be rusty or not in football shape after missing a year. Shit guys come in out of shape just from the off season.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep >>>>>>>>>>>>> Teddy

And it's not even close. Let me know when Teddy makes it to the SB. If you try and say the 49ers made it cuz of their D I would have to say the only reason they beat the Packers was cuz Kaep ran for 180 yards. If Alex Smith was the QB Packers would of won that game and 49ers wouldn't of went to the SB.

49ers trade TE Derek Carrier to my deadskins for a 5th round pick. Now I'm hoping we aquire a starting QB next.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers trade TE Derek Carrier to my deadskins for a 5th round pick. Now I'm hoping we aquire a starting QB next.

I like Carrier too. But chances are he was fighting with Celek to make the roster. So I'm guessing 49ers keep VD, McDonald, Blake Bell and Celek.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep >>>>>>>>>>>>> Teddy

Alex Smith sucks so probably not the comparison you want. And running QBs are usually nothing more than a flash in the pan as Kaep seems to be headed down that path

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats WLK that's great news all around. However what's wrong with that obnoxious guy who wants attention. My wife is married to that guy.

Lol... I mean obnoxious like Richard Sherman... He talks that shit to motivate himself... It's good to be confident, but to say somebody else sucks to make you feel bigger isn't necessary IMO... By the way, you see Nos's team...? It sucks!!! :heh:

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith sucks so probably not the comparison you want. And running QBs are usually nothing more than a flash in the pan as Kaep seems to be headed down that path

I couldn't disagree more. The 49ers need to use Kaep the same way the Hawks use Wilson. 49ers tried making Kaep be just a pocket passer but that's not his game. They need to have him roll out of the pocket just like Wilson does and let him make the decision to either pass or run.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't disagree more. The 49ers need to use Kaep the same way the Hawks use Wilson. 49ers tried making Kaep be just a pocket passer but that's not his game. They need to have him roll out of the pocket just like Wilson does and let him make the decision to either pass or run.

If Kaep can't make throws from the pocket making throws on the move isn't gonna be any easier than him. He isnt close to Wilson's touch or accuracy. Wilson has some of the best touch in thr league and Kaep throws all his passes one speed.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick is one of the top reasons the Golden Gate Bridge is a suicide hot spot.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep >>>>>>>>>>>>> Teddy

The league figured out Kaep and now the 49ers are gonna be drafting in the top half of the draft for the foreseeable future. Not even close, lolzzz... Teddy had a higher comp % in his rookie season with almost no offense around him than Kaepernick has had in his 3 years, their yards per attempt is almost the same. I'll take Teddy All Day over Kapernick...

Niners fans have already turned on him, he has already become a punch line... He lead them to a Super Bowl and you say I cant say it was the defense. Ok he played well early on but they didn't win the Super Bowl and nobody gives a shit about 2nd place.

You used a lot of IF in your post...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll text EHB...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league figured out Kaep and now the 49ers are gonna be drafting in the top half of the draft for the foreseeable future. Not even close, lolzzz... Teddy had a higher comp % in his rookie season with almost no offense around him than Kaepernick has had in his 3 years, their yards per attempt is almost the same. I'll take Teddy All Day over Kapernick...

Niners fans have already turned on him, he has already become a punch line... He lead them to a Super Bowl and you say I cant say it was the defense. Ok he played well early on but they didn't win the Super Bowl and nobody gives a shit about 2nd place.

You used a lot of IF in your post...

I'll take Kaep, Leaf, Russell over RG3. I predict Penn States QB Hackenberg leaves college early and Redskins draft him in top 3 picks.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shinnick & Dansby - back to @ehb5

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll text EHB

Shinnick is Colts Stoke...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EHB will repick and I did text Smitty...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah im workin on it...

Crazy Toomer never made a Pro Bowl

I'll text 500