• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Team & Cap Draft 3 : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah most likely....just a matter of getting people to be willing to do something outside of Facebook. How many more would you want?

Like ghey said 16 would be great but I wouldn't be apposed to more. For me it's not just about adding more drafters it's adding more opinions that I want...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no prob we can make that happen - partner draft to get their feet wet on the site would make it an even easier sell

If we can get 16 we will do a partner draft to make things easier for people to get their feet wet....

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like ghey said 16 would be great but I wouldn't be apposed to more. For me it's not just about adding more drafters it's adding more opinions that I want...

The only opinion that matters is the one that agrees that I'm a genius and should win all drafts! :dhd:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or I can trade ya....I'll give ya Anthony and Mike for Sushi and a drafter to be named later
How did I get kicked out? Well at least my trade value is high. Those players to be named later always suck.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 said he's not my friend anymore, I woke him up!

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can get 16 we will do a partner draft to make things easier for people to get their feet wet....
If you need one more for a partner draft I can participate. Just need my partner willing to post picks. I’ll have limited access to logging on the next two weeks

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just on the White Sox board.

Harold Baines
Lee Smith

over

Albert Belle
Will Clark
Joe Carter
Orel Hershiser

Thoughts?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally,

Albert Belle should been a lock. The 10 years he played once he became a full time player in 1991 is just unreal. He gotten too few accolades for what he's done.

Will Clark is another guy I woulda put in there before Baines. Not as high career totals (only 15 years) but more solid numbers overall.

Joe Carter is a guy who I've never liked. He does have some great post season moments - but overall, I'm ok with him not being in.

Orel Hershiser, I love this guy. Unfortuneately, he wasn't dominate long enough - and he was just a better than average pitcher his most of his career.

Harold Baines. Stat compiler who was a very good hitter but never elite. I woulda put him 4th on my list of guys who shoulda gotten in out of this class of players (and I woulda voted for a couple managers over him).

Lee Smith. No problems with giving him the nod. For what he did, and when he did it - I think he deserves it. It really wasn't until the end of his career and shortly after that guys like Mariano Rivera came along and made his numbers look worse.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally,

Albert Belle should been a lock. The 10 years he played once he became a full time player in 1991 is just unreal. He gotten too few accolades for what he's done.

Will Clark is another guy I woulda put in there before Baines. Not as high career totals (only 15 years) but more solid numbers overall.

Joe Carter is a guy who I've never liked. He does have some great post season moments - but overall, I'm ok with him not being in.

Orel Hershiser, I love this guy. Unfortuneately, he wasn't dominate long enough - and he was just a better than average pitcher his most of his career.

Harold Baines. Stat compiler who was a very good hitter but never elite. I woulda put him 4th on my list of guys who shoulda gotten in out of this class of players (and I woulda voted for a couple managers over him).

Lee Smith. No problems with giving him the nod. For what he did, and when he did it - I think he deserves it. It really wasn't until the end of his career and shortly after that guys like Mariano Rivera came along and made his numbers look worse.

Belle is the best out of that group and then Lee Smith imo. The rest aren't quite HOFrs imo.
Baines reminds me of Eddie Murray 2.0. Not sure how he made it in over Belle. I guess longevity is more important than a dominant prime :noidea:

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belle is the best out of that group and then Lee Smith imo. The rest aren't quite HOFrs imo.
Baines reminds me of Eddie Murray 2.0. Not sure how he made it in over Belle. I guess longevity is more important than a dominant prime :noidea:
You had me 100% until the Eddie Murray part. He had a WAY better career than Baines.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a lot of good drafters on the other draft board me, @MookieMonstah50 and @Hall came from. I've co'ed with a good 1 as well that would add a lot to these drafts.

As a lot of you know I'm away for Christmas but will leave a list for my final picks as I'm travelling tomorrow. I should be able to take place in voting as well but as I'd only have my ipad I wouldn't be able to break out this classic:

282481.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally,

Pretty sure @TheRobotDevil is a big Harold Baines fan... at least his Oriole days...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had me 100% until the Eddie Murray part. He had a WAY better career than Baines.

It's the reason why I said 2.0 but he really is a 3.0. He is the type of player Murray was but as far as greatness he isn't close.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Baines has only been picked in one of these drafts...maybe two lol