• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Scouts: Jameis Has Football IQ of Peyton Manning

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice my Nick Foles avatar? No, I am not irrationally obsessed with MM.

Never said you were. Even dumber, you're irrationally obsessed with my perceived irrational obsession of MM.

I start a thread about Jameis and you say I'm obsessed with MM. Get help.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...and the Mariota people can't stop sweating profusely.

This is really going to piss off the racists here. I have seen at least a dozen comments about his lack of mental capacity in the last few days. Heads be assplodin! Wait, I forgot who I was talking about. Heads be ignoring.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really going to piss off the racists here. I have seen at least a dozen comments about his lack of mental capacity in the last few days. Heads be assplodin! Wait, I forgot who I was talking about. Heads be ignoring.

So if someone dislikes Jameis, they're a racist.

You dumb fuck.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is far from what I said, you dumb fuck.

You're dogshit on the PF and somehow you're even more shitty outside of it.

Why do we keep you here? Can you give me one good reason, you superior cocktard?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dogshit on the PF and somehow you're even more shitty outside of it.

Why do we keep you here? Can you give me one good reason, you superior cocktard?

Get back to me once your period is over.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get back to me once your period is over.

"Blah blah blah mouthbreathing Republicans blah blah blah racists are everywhere blah blah blah George Bush." - 99.9% of your posts here

You're the shittiest poster I know.

If you're not going to leave, will you please at least consider entertaining us?

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this pretty much clinches winston going number one. Hopefully fame, fortune, and perpetual coddling, at a young age won't wreck this kid?

He might have a high football IQ but he needs to raise his emotional and maturity IQ by a couple points.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny football < Winston

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football IQ and actual IQ are not directly related at all. People that are shocked by this based off his off the field issues are clueless.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I's been, we's been, I's been sayin' alldalong, his brain be skrong.

Can't nobody not say he be skrong in da head.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football IQ and actual IQ are not directly related at all. People that are shocked by this based off his off the field issues are clueless.

Agree. I don't believe that anyone ever mistook Favre for a Rhodes Scholar.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be a genius on the field with the X's & O's but he is a complete idiot at times off the field. The Bucs will draft him #1 and need to hire a life coach to assist him his first 3 seasons. This should have been done with RG3 and with many talented players.

Huh? What exactly has RG3 done off the field to warrant this? He is actually a model citizen in terms of off field behavior - doesn't abuse substances, no crimes, lots of charity work, Masters degree, etc.

RG3's issues are in the area of saying the wrong things to the media & perhaps not spending enough time in film room, prep work, etc. I agree that he needs to focus more in these areas if he wants to turn things around (may or may not be too late). He doesn't need a "life coach" - he needs to spend tons of time at Redskins Park & work with real coaches.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? What exactly has RG3 done off the field to warrant this? He is actually a model citizen in terms of off field behavior - doesn't abuse substances, no crimes, lots of charity work, Masters degree, etc.

RG3's issues are in the area of saying the wrong things to the media & perhaps not spending enough time in film room, prep work, etc. I agree that he needs to focus more in these areas if he wants to turn things around (may or may not be too late). He doesn't need a "life coach" - he needs to spend tons of time at Redskins Park & work with real coaches.
Howdy SoCal!

I think Robert needs to understand he should put his finger in someone's belt loop. May not be the true definition for a life coach, but the boy needs guidance and advise that he's currently not getting from his camp. Bob was coddled like most of these guys since walking the high school hallways, but adversity comes to all these guys at some point and how that's handled says plenty about the person and player. RG3 has failed greatly to this point on all aspects. Responding on tweeter? Really? What the hell is this guy thinking responding to Joe public? Adversity hit Bob in the Seattle playoff game and to my surprise...he been a little bitch with no clue how to pull up his big boy pants. It remains a circus in DC and I'm shocked Bob has a huge role.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He skrong den?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen Winston play very well at times, but that was mostly in 2013. He seemed to have regressed quite a bit this past season, trying to force throws that weren't there and turning the ball over a lot. He definitely has talent, but combining how much worse he played last year than the year before with his off-field issues, he seems to me far from a can't miss NFL QB.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets give him the benefit of the doubt that he will have no off field issues and that he will be no less then a middle of the road NFL QB. (And I don't really believe that)

But he will be an absolute nightmare dealing with the media. He is going to create a shit storm on twitter and just things he says in general. You can already see it in the press conference. He really has no idea what he is going to say until he says it. He already didn't like it when he was questioned about his shoulder.

It's not going to be pretty when he gets grilled about his first 2 or 3 pick game.

I'm going to light a candle for his first head coach. That guy is coming home in body bag.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said all along that Winston will go #1 overall & if the Eagles don't trade up for him, MM likely will go to either the Jets or Rams. After that, unless the Browns jump the shark again, he would be in for a long slide to Philly.

If Philly was smart, they would just stand pat & see how the draft develops because if MM gets past the Rams, he could fall right into their lap.