• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL opener? Steelers at Patriots...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....ehh,.........I was hoping a rematch from week 1 last year (fins),.......or a SB/rematch with the Eagles,.......no matter who we play it'll be like a 5th preseason game for both teams .....*nobody's in real game shape/yet*.

I'll have to start looking into getting tickets for Oct. 11.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to start looking into getting tickets for Oct. 11.
.....would that be pats@dallas....?,.........would your game-day attire be a BRADY jersey with a Dallas cap.....?,.....those Cowboys are getting more g-dam air time on the scheduling that the SB/champs for fkkn kri$t sake...!?,.......pats will be playing 16-SB's this year,.....everybody will be gunning for them for sure.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....would that be pats@dallas....?,.........would your game-day attire be a BRADY jersey with a Dallas cap.....?,.....those Cowboys are getting more g-dam air time on the scheduling that the SB/champs for fkkn kri$t sake...!?,.......pats will be playing 16-SB's this year,.....everybody will be gunning for them for sure.

I haven't been out to the new stadium yet, but that might be a good occasion. And no..I won't go 'both ways'. LOL. Just Pats gear for that game.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
razor blade?

gillette joke?

wapow!

I think the win will come from the D in this one, both have O still in tact but the D's has lost some major players...
Pitts was hurt the least of the 2 and that gives them the edge.....
Not to mention, if you don't get pressure on Ben, you're in big trouble....
I know you can say the same about Brady but Brady is easier to find and tackle then Ben.....
I'm taking Pitts to take care of business and defeat the Champs right out of the gate....
That may be a good thing for the Pats, remember last year's KC game ?
It made them dig deep and they came up with the Lombardi, with a major gift from RW though....:D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the win will come from the D in this one, both have O still in tact but the D's has lost some major players...
I know you can say the same about Brady but Brady is easier to find and tackle then Ben.....
I'm taking Pitts to take care of business and defeat the Champs right out of the gate....
It made them dig deep and they came up with the Lombardi, with a major gift from RW though....:D
Backhanded compliments we'll take them all day OldFool739. Regardless I have to agree with you on this one. Beside Pats are notoriously slow starters. I hope we are both wrong and the Butler does it again late to squeak out a victory.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backhanded compliments we'll take them all day OldFool739. Regardless I have to agree with you on this one. Beside Pats are notoriously slow starters. I hope we are both wrong and the Butler does it again late to squeak out a victory.

I know you meant to say OldCool739, but you're welcome, "this time"....:D

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brady is 5-2 vs the steelers

109.7 rating (3rd best behind vs texans (109.9) and atlanta (115.7)

a new look defense in pitt...no laveon bell at RB

pats put up 40+, maybe 50

not kidding

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is you hate the Pats more than the Steelers?
Patriots own the steelers - gift game for the champs.....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is you hate the Pats more than the Steelers?
Patriots own the steelers - gift game for the champs.....

That's a bit juvenile for a geezer ain't it ??.....I don't hate either team, I'm a football fan and give props where I think they are deserved.....If you don't think RW and Pete aren't kicking themselves for that stupid play, you are sadly mistaken, and if you look at it closely you'll see that Butler made contact with the receiver before the ball got there but it was not called as it should have been a PI call.....But it was a great play and great plays always have a mixture of unexplained luck with them.....But they have the Lombardi and it's a moot point now......
Talking smack is another story though, as you know, I can do that !! :D

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not kidding

I think Vegas has the Pats by 6, so they recognize the difference is minimal.....
As I said, both will look different on D, but the Pats losing 2 elite CB's is gonna be near impossible to replace and Ben is a master at extending plays and throwing on the run.....
I know the Pats are always in it, I just think this will be a close one that Pitts wins.....
AFCN means; "It's gonna be a hard day !!!" :D

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Vegas has the Pats by 6, so they recognize the difference is minimal.....
As I said, both will look different on D, but the Pats losing 2 elite CB's is gonna be near impossible to replace and Ben is a master at extending plays and throwing on the run.....
I know the Pats are always in it, I just think this will be a close one that Pitts wins.....
AFCN means; "It's gonna be a hard day !!!" :D

You could be right, but I believe Pats scored 53 points vs Pitt, the most given up by the Black n Gold the last time they played

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could be right, but I believe Pats scored 53 points vs Pitt, the most given up by the Black n Gold the last time they played

Yea but you know you can't count on last time Sonny....In 2012 we took down the Broncos in Denver in the playoffs, and went back 1st game of 2013 season and PM dropped 7 TD's on us....
You know the saying as well as I, "that was then, this is now'....
It could certainly go either way, it's just my opinion that Pitt right now is in a better position to win that game than the Pats.......

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not kidding
Wouldn't be surprised. Our defense is looking somewhat porous at the moment. A lot of question marks. But hopefully they aren't as bad as they appear to be right now.

I'd say the game goes into the 30's. The victor? Tossup at the moment. Both offenses have the firepower to go the long run.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was embarrassing. But this new offense is a lot better than what it was during that game. PIT has the firepower to outgun anyone in the league. It will hurt to not have Bell though.

I hope Blount gets knocked out by James Harrison

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but you know you can't count on last time Sonny....In 2012 we took down the Broncos in Denver in the playoffs, and went back 1st game of 2013 season and PM dropped 7 TD's on us....
You know the saying as well as I, "that was then, this is now'....
It could certainly go either way, it's just my opinion that Pitt right now is in a better position to win that game than the Pats.......

No I know OS that each game stands by itself and Pats could lose by alot, just commenting on the AFCN comment. Seems like they beat up on each other alot but Pats have had some success scoring plenty of points except for the 2 playoff games vs your Ravens

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was embarrassing. But this new offense is a lot better than what it was during that game. PIT has the firepower to outgun anyone in the league. It will hurt to not have Bell though.

I hope Blount gets knocked out by James Harrison

Lol Blount might think he has back in Oregon and sucker punch old man Harrison, even though he is still a beast

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot I knew that! But completely spaced it. Thanks for the reminder

:lol:....I understand, my short term memory just happened to be on today !!
DW should fill in well for Bell in his 2 game absence, but I don't know who is gonna be that guy for the Pats in that game with Blount gone......:noidea: