• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL...Not Patriots News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it’s just me, but damn he looks fat and slow. Especially at the very end.

I still hate that fuckers dancing.

No… X.com is not a pron site
It's sad that the lame dance at the end was the only thing that looked even remotely athletic.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it’s just me, but damn he looks fat and slow. Especially at the very end.
I agree.
I still hate that fuckers dancing.
I agree!

He just looks like he is there for the fun, not to be actually responsible for bringing a team to victory. I see a a clip board holder. A mediocre to poor backup. He'll be semi impressive with no pads. but he can't take the heat of being #1.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done.

When assholes have to go back and dig up high school stats six or seven years, it's no longer worth posting anything.

Charlie always does research to denigrate whatever I place in this forum.

I'll leave it up to him to post the most up to date information and news. Let's see how well and fast he can post something other than a retort or insult.

Found a new forum.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done.

When assholes have to go back and dig up high school stats six or seven years, it's no longer worth posting anything.

I'll leave it up to him to post the most up to date information and news. Let's see how well and fast he can post something other than a retort or insult.

Found a new forum.
So wait.... You posted a questionable stat and got called out for it and now you are whining about it? All he did was post what he saw to counter your post, that is conversing, it's how conversation takes place.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

I agree!

He just looks like he is there for the fun, not to be actually responsible for bringing a team to victory. I see a a clip board holder. A mediocre to poor backup. He'll be semi impressive with no pads. but he can't take the heat of being #1.
I'm just glad we don't need to watch at the podium pretending to be accountable. He actually remined me a bit of Drew Bledsoe, minus all of the talent. Bledsoe would walk up to the podium, take responsibility for a loss, then never change or learn or grow.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
minus all of the talent.
Well Done Good Job GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Did Bledsoe have a habit of blaming those around him?

May have been talent AND attitude.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done.

Found a new forum.

So…. Because you post made up stories… CONSTANTLY… I’m the bad guy for pointing them out. Did I call you a name? Did I make fun of you? NOPE! Not my fault you’re getting all your information from the Onion. Maybe…. Just maybe one time post the article you’re getting all your wrong information from. You NEVER do. Just stuff you’ve HEARD. Post all the training camp days you want. I don’t care. It when you post things I KNOW ARE INCORRECT I will call you out and post the correct things.

Aren’t you a supposed journalist? Writer of 3 books and another one you claim is an all time best seller coming out soon? Do you not check your facts before including them into your novels? Maybe just maybe do the same thing before posting on here.

Doesn’t take a genius to see and know that Maye isn’t a giant compared to Milton. Or that Maye only got game time because the original starter got hurt. Yet you continuously put garbage out there.

You’ll be back. You always do after your little crybaby fit. Believe me…. Your NEW FORUM WILL CALL YOUR BULLSHIT OUT TOO.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So…. Because you post made up stories… CONSTANTLY… I’m the bad guy for pointing them out. Did I call you a name? Did I make fun of you? NOPE! Not my fault you’re getting all your information from the Onion. Maybe…. Just maybe one time post the article you’re getting all your wrong information from. You NEVER do. Just stuff you’ve HEARD. Post all the training camp days you want. I don’t care. It when you post things I KNOW ARE INCORRECT I will call you out and post the correct things.

Aren’t you a supposed journalist? Writer of 3 books and another one you claim is an all time best seller coming out soon? Do you not check your facts before including them into your novels? Maybe just maybe do the same thing before posting on here.

Doesn’t take a genius to see and know that Maye isn’t a giant compared to Milton. Or that Maye only got game time because the original starter got hurt. Yet you continuously put garbage out there.

You’ll be back. You always do after your little crybaby fit. Believe me…. Your NEW FORUM WILL CALL YOUR BULLSHIT OUT TOO.
That's too personal Charlie - in my opinion - which does not matter.
He put you on ignore awhile back. You could do the same - just sayin'
Not calling you out. I have seen too many good poster (with quirks) leave this forum over the years.
I personally would like to have most of them back.....

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's too personal Charlie - in my opinion - which does not matter.
He put you on ignore awhile back. You could do the same - just sayin'
Not calling you out. I have seen too many good poster (with quirks) leave this forum over the years.
I personally would like to have most of them back.....

Obviously he did not put me on ignore since he’s reading my posts. If he were smart… he would because I will forever correct his bogus/madeup/incorrect posts. I did not call him any names or say anything derogatory.

And how is it “too personal” to talk about things that BK talks about in this forum? Was he Chinese water tortured to constantly talk about his personal life? No. He has to let everyone know everything about his life. I didn’t just make up stories about his books. He did. Names of the books. What they are about. Even his real name so we could look them up. If BK doesn’t want me bringing up his personal life…. THEN DONT TALK ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE ALL TBE TIME. I can literally tell you 100 things about him. We all can.

In summary… BK should put me on ignore if he wants to continue putting forth trash like he does.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously he did not put me on ignore since he’s reading my posts. If he were smart… he would because I will forever correct his bogus/madeup/incorrect posts. I did not call him any names or say anything derogatory.

And how is it “too personal” to talk about things that BK talks about in this forum? Was he Chinese water tortured to constantly talk about his personal life? No. He has to let everyone know everything about his life. I didn’t just make up stories about his books. He did. Names of the books. What they are about. Even his real name so we could look them up. If BK doesn’t want me bringing up his personal life…. THEN DONT TALK ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE ALL TBE TIME. I can literally tell you 100 things about him. We all can.

In summary… BK should put me on ignore if he wants to continue putting forth trash like he does.
You know I'm on your side but why bother? It won't change the behavior where he comes here thinking he's a reporter.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I'm on your side but why bother? It won't change the behavior where he comes here thinking he's a reporter.

I know. It just really bothers me that he continuously makes posts that are so made up and wrong. Does he add a lot to this forum… definitely. Everyone does in their own way. Just don’t act like a 5 year old and pout when you get called out

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the best way is to not take things personally. We are strangers in a NFL chat board.

I’ve been around these NFL message boards since CBS, good fun Pats crowd there. Many went to ESPN, and now several of those old posters in here.

There is no reason to take things personally, brush it off, and think about other things.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the best way is to not take things personally. We are strangers in a NFL chat board.

I’ve been around these NFL message boards since CBS, good fun Pats crowd there. Many went to ESPN, and now several of those old posters in here.

There is no reason to take things personally, brush it off, and think about other things.
Just because you weren't invite to the forum BBQ does not mean we are all strangers.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well IMO BK has always been a bit dramatic, and his goodbye post is just further proof of that. He could just as easily go into the sunset quietly saying nothing at all, but no, he had to have a dramatic goodbye comment. None of us here need to coddle the emotionally insecure. Charlie did nothing wrong BK once again posted misinformation as is his norm and got all bent out of shape about it. And as stated he could very easily ignore a poster, any poster. It's also okay to say nothing at all sometimes, I do it a lot anymore. Either way BK will be back I have little doubt either as BK or some alias like LiL J or some shit.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well IMO BK has always been a bit dramatic, and his goodbye post is just further proof of that. He could just as easily go into the sunset quietly saying nothing at all, but no, he had to have a dramatic goodbye comment. None of us here need to coddle the emotionally insecure. Charlie did nothing wrong BK once again posted misinformation as is his norm and got all bent out of shape about it. And as stated he could very easily ignore a poster, any poster. It's also okay to say nothing at all sometimes, I do it a lot anymore. Either way BK will be back I have little doubt either as BK or some alias like LiL J or some shit.
It is really hard to come back as an alias or alt. I don't recommend anybody trying it.
BK is an old Viet Nam vet with PTSD. I give him a little leeway - maybe more than I should.
I have seen a lot of posters leave here and it would be a better site if they were here - most anyways.
Hammer got rid of a lot of the best Pats fans - and laughed about it!
Many have been invited back but they have moved on.

Ken has got pissed about me. Charlie has gotten pissed about me. It really does not matter - this is a f'ing sports forum.
I think almost everybody has gotten into it with almost everybody else on here.
Shame we are not all gentlemen like Carnzo but if I was looking for nice, I'd post on the Barbie board!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really hard to come back as an alias or alt. I don't recommend anybody trying it.
BK is an old Viet Nam vet with PTSD. I give him a little leeway - maybe more than I should.
I have seen a lot of posters leave here and it would be a better site if they were here - most anyways.
Hammer got rid of a lot of the best Pats fans - and laughed about it!
Many have been invited back but they have moved on.

Ken has got pissed about me. Charlie has gotten pissed about me. It really does not matter - this is a f'ing sports forum.
I think almost everybody has gotten into it with almost everybody else on here.
Shame we are not all gentlemen like Carnzo but if I was looking for nice, I'd post on the Barbie board!
Yeah that cocksucker hammer got rid of me because he and I got into a debate and he knew he was wrong but could not admit it. He kept wanting the last word all whilst threatening to boot me. And he did, he knew the only way to win the argument in his mind was to make sure I could not reply, real bitch move. Anymore I will only argue for so long, you get to knowing when the conversation is going nowhere.

BK, PTSD or not acted like a spoiled little bitch a lot of the time. His schtick was getting real old, I am happy he found a new home. I still suspect he is around or will be back.