• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams has an option for an out in his contract for next year. So basically, unless he renegotiates, he is a 13 game rental. So how much are we willing to give up for a rental? IMO, not much.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams has an option for an out in his contract for next year. So basically, unless he renegotiates, he is a 13 game rental. So how much are we willing to give up for a rental? IMO, not much.
let some other team rent him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I'm not saying giving up a 1st or 2nd round pick but we do not know who will even be available next offseason why are you not trying to win now next year may be different who knows
You are mistaking not trying to win now with building a long term relationship, we are winning right now with what we have right now .i am not interested in the flash in the pan . Why are people so hell bent on burning up draft resources on 1/2 year rentals and /or paying them as well ? You can simply wait and pay only money . This crap about “ we dont know who will be available “ next year is bogus . We can easily find out

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Daniels is an absolute superstar in the making. Giving him another prolific weapon such as Adams to go alongside Terry McLaurin and other promising young pass-catchers such as Luke McCaffrey could help the signal-caller reach levels not seen in Washington for some time. However, the Commanders are not one piece away from becoming legitimate Super Bowl contenders .(the hole key here )The Niners made plenty of them when he was an influential figure within their front office, but they built a strong platform first. If another productive pass-catcher becomes available closer to the trade deadline that comes with less compensation attached, things might be different. But acquiring Adams doesn't fit into the team's plans this early into such a substantial rebuild.

have we built a strong platform yet ? we have 3 wins vs 3 one win teams

here is a story to illustrate my point , 2 bulls are on a hill watching a herd of cows , the young bull says hey "lets rundown there and fuck a cow " the old bull says " lets walk and fuck them all "

lets walk right now and be patient . let DQ and the coaches coach the team of players we have now and find out whether we are fools gold or something much more valuable