• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but thanks chiller and country and dean for keeping the KC debate alive , i hate doing it all by myself :dhd::dhd:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a bum plain and simple
well that bum is better then any qb we have lined up in the snyder era . and his numbers will be amongst the top guys ever to do it

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that bum is better then any qb we have lined up in the snyder era . and his numbers will be amongst the top guys ever to do it
Thats not saying much we have had nothing but crap QB's so what would he be? Urine that's just above crap

Last edited:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice stats that mean nothing.

Pressure mounting? KC starts sucking.

How many playoff wins in total?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Commanders fan who isn't concerned with how well the Giants are playing is living on the moon. In year 1 of their GM/coaching change, they have more playoff wins than this organization does in 17 years.

What they have done is remarkable. They will now have a free-agent period and draft to add even more talent. That is all they are really lacking. They have little talent on the WR front.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Commanders fan who isn't concerned with how well the Giants are playing is living on the moon. In year 1 of their GM/coaching change, they have more playoff wins than this organization does in 17 years.

What they have done is remarkable. They will now have a free-agent period and draft to add even more talent. That is all they are really lacking. They have little talent on the WR front.

Great coaching will do that. Daboll should win coach of the Year in a runaway. Who else is close? Pederson?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great coaching will do that. Daboll should win coach of the Year in a runaway. Who else is close? Pederson?
My thoughts as well. What Pederson did last night was legendary.

I have no clue what Chargers fans are feeling today.

Daboll scares me. Not to pick a fight but the "we are close" crowd is failing to understand how good the Giants and Eagles really are. The Cowboys will also improve this offseason as well. We are easily the last-place team in the NFC East...we aren't that close at all.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts as well. What Pederson did last night was legendary.

I have no clue what Chargers fans are feeling today.

Daboll scares me. Not to pick a fight but the "we are close" crowd is failing to understand how good the Giants and Eagles really are. The Cowboys will also improve this offseason as well. We are easily the last-place team in the NFC East...we aren't that close at all.

The Giants are not that good. What they are is extremely well coached.

They execute ectremely well in all phases of the game. They call a good game on offense and defense a lot of the time.

When they get beaten it’s because the opponent is calling an equally good game with superior players.

The Giants will probably be a problem with an offseason of plugging holes and getting talent, but that could be said about all the teams in the NFC East including the Commanders, who should have beaten the Giants at least once, and the vikings, and the titans, with a horrible oline and bad qb play.

One season at a time.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t get me wrong, a lot of teams would kill to have the best unremarkable passer in the league. It’s just ... read the room. If you want to not just make it to the playoffs, but thrive in them, it’s going to take someone else. There are some quarterbacks who live for the 4th and 8 with the game on the line, and others who are going to check down and lose, waiting for people to defend their near-perfect game, except when it mattered most.

My goodness does the man have more than an even share of people willing to defend his play to the death. I’m convinced there are more people who would take up sword to extol Kirkland’s virtues, comparing him to Joe Montana — than the reality that he’s Derek Carr without the eyeliner.

I say this out of love. Minnesota, I want better for you. Even if you can’t see it right now. I don’t want you to be the team who waits a decade to marry your Cousins so you can settle down in a safe home and never take that trip to Europe you dreamed of in college. I don’t want you to always order a California roll on sushi night because of that one time you got food poisoning from a bad order of mussels and it’s scared you off seafood ever since. I don’t want you to waste energy defending Kirkland hot dogs, when there’s artisanal sausages out there the likes of which you’ve never experienced.
Your window is exactly right now. There is a fleeting moment here before the Lions go to the next level, and the Bears get a supporting cast for Justin Fields. Life is too short to chill in the Costco food court and say “well, at least I’m not in a Sam’s Club right now.”

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk is a good quarterback and he's gotten better since he left here. My feelings toward him have never been a secret. I think there is a big part of him that is fake. I think he cares too much what other people think.

He's led a bunch of comebacks this year, so it's hard to label him a choker. It just seems when everything is on the line he will either make a costly mistake or play it safe like he did yesterday so no one can blame him.

When he retires he will most likely have top ten numbers, but he was supposed to put Minnesota over the top and hasn't.

I think Kirk walking around Redskins Park telling anyone who will listen that "ah shucks, I want to be here if you'll have me," taking the franchise twice and then bolting as soon as he could left a sour taste for me.

There was a time when Kirk really wanted to be here and Bruce low balled him. It is what it is. Bruce and Dan traded for RG3 and Shanahan drafted Kirk.

You were gonna have to drag Dan and Bruce kicking and screaming for them to admit Shanahan was right all along.

In a sense Dan and Bruce got it right too. They just didn't know how to get out if the way and let Mike coach RG3 up.

Dan has always been self-destructive. Had he never leaked the emails trying to get back at Bruce he's probably not taking bids on his team right now.

With the money Kirk has made and the numbers he's put up, he's gonna have to take someone to the Superbowl to shut up people like me. Probably an unfair standard, but to be transparent I enjoy rooting against Kirk.

No doubt I'm the jealous Ex that doesn't want Kirk to succeed elsewhere. That said, I don't think he is capable of making the necessary plays to win it all.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc Walker just said it him made him sick to see Trent Williams and Cousins on other teams. He said there hasn't been a better QB here since he left. Breed pointed out Moses playing with Baltimore last night.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is disputing those facts. But being better than hot garbage - an extremely low bar (for qbs at least) could still mean that you’re the qb equivalent of a costco hot dog, which is fucking hilarious and deadly accurate to boot.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets see , 73 -62 -2 career record 66.8% 37000 yds passing 232 tds 105 ints is just above hot garbage then your standards are off kilter

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
notice that DT fixing to sack him? I am not seeing anyone open at the sticks not that he had time to look

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc Walker just said it him made him sick to see Trent Williams and Cousins on other teams. He said there hasn't been a better QB here since he left. Breed pointed out Moses playing with Baltimore last night.
Probably about to add Payne to that list.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets see , 73 -62 -2 career record 66.8% 37000 yds passing 232 tds 105 ints is just above hot garbage then your standards are off kilter

I didnt say that KC was just above hot garbage.

I do think Kirkland “Costco”
Cousins is an absolute spot-on analogy.

Keep sniffin your own fingers.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say that KC was just above hot garbage.

I do think Kirkland “Costco”
Cousins is an absolute spot-on analogy.

Keep sniffin your own fingers.
Nobody is disputing those facts. But being better than hot garbage - an extremely low bar (for qbs at least) could still mean that you’re the qb equivalent of a costco hot dog, which is fucking hilarious and deadly accurate to boot.

this you chiller ?