• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL MVP update

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seriously is the dumbest thing I've read all day.

And I've read some real dumb things.

He is not good. And averaged less yards per carry than everyone who got more carries. He was cut this season, for a reason.

I gave you credit by assuming you were trolling.

They won, in spite of Christine Michael not factoring, I guess.
So he can't get more than three carries? perhaps 7-10? Would that have really hurt them?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wouldn't be 4-6 on the Packers. He would have beat the Colts and Titans just like he actually did this year you fucking idiot. Rodgers didn't beat them. He might have beat the Cowboys too in a game where Rodgers was complete shit.

Jalen Hurts>Carr

Hes started 13-0.

Clearly the best QB in America

Or is there some high school kid that is better?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, because the Raiders beat the Colts

It means Carr would have with the Packers

Even tho Rodgers was clearly superior this year?

You do realize that Carr beat the colts outside that 10 game window right? More cherry picking?

Do you even know which way is left?
No, because Rodgers played like shit against the Titans and Colts both. Carr didn't. And yes it's outside the 10 game window, but hey, you are talking about what Carr would do with Rodgers schedule in the first 10 weeks. Rodgers schedule included the Colts. Carr was the better MVP candidate this year. I'm sorry you disagree. So are you gonna continue crying more about my "stupidity" or continue embarrassing yourself as a Viking fan by defending the Packers?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because Rodgers played like shit against the Titans and Colts both. Carr didn't. And yes it's outside the 10 game window, but hey, you are talking about what Carr would do with Rodgers schedule in the first 10 weeks. Rodgers schedule included the Colts. Carr was the better MVP candidate this year. I'm sorry you disagree. So are you gonna continue crying more about my "stupidity" or continue embarrassing yourself as a Viking fan by defending the Packers?

It's embarrassing to say as a sports fan that the clearly superior QB was superior?

You realize that nobody agrees with you right?

Thanks for playing

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft bends over ,Goodell sticks it in...BOOM! Brady is the MVP.

These QB;s can have the MVP I want Brady to raise the Lombardi, have Goodell bend over and Kraft sticks it in. 4 game suspension for equipment violation was a little excessive when there was never any suspensions before, not even 1 game but a 25k fine

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's embarrassing to say as a sports fan that the clearly superior QB was superior?

You realize that nobody agrees with you right?

Thanks for playing
I said Carr was better in the first 10 weeks which is 100% true and when it comes to MVP THIS SEASON, Carr is ahead of Rodgers to me. And why would anybody agree? It's all part of the Aaron Rodgers propaganda. Don't expect anybody to agree and don't give a fuck.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Carr was better in the first 10 weeks which is 100% true and when it comes to MVP THIS SEASON, Carr is ahead of Rodgers to me. And why would anybody agree? It's all part of the Aaron Rodgers propaganda. Don't expect anybody to agree and don't give a fuck.

Do me a favor

Let me know when you find out where the "goal line" is located on the football field.

We will carry on then.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr was my vote. The real problem is that the original intention for this award has morphed into the most popular or best numbers rather than who had the most value to their team.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Cousins, Eli, and even Wentz are good QBs, but I'd never in my life defend them like the pathetic Lions and Viking fans are defending Rodgers in this thread. Just pathetic. What kind of world are we leaving in where soft ass Bear, Viking, and Lion fans are blowing and defending a Packers QB? What happened to legitimately hating another team and their players? They hated Favre 100x more than they hate Rodgers. Viking, Bears, and Lions fans have gone soft. They'd never give Favre the love that they give this piece of shit Rodgers. Even a pathetic Cowboy fan was getting on me for bashing Rodgers in another thread. I've hated the Packers for as long as I've been a Cowboy fan, which is almost 25 years. Their QBs are always vastly overrated despite only winning one SB and they have the most annoying fan base in the NFL. If any team puts out the Packers this year, I hope it's the Cowboys. Like seriously, what happened to the hate? Is everybody just soft as fuck now and nice to each other? Maybe I'm getting older and just don't give a fuck. And I don't wanna hear any arguments about how good Rodgers is. Fuck Rodgers and fuck Packer fans. Tired of this soft ass board. What happened to judging QBs based on wins and not stats? The one person who should be worshiped is actually Brady. Man is the Jordan of the NFL and he takes a back seat to overrated Rodgers and Peyton every year. Shit is a gotdamn joke.

Last edited:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Cousins, Eli, and even Wentz are good QBs, but I'd never in my life defend them like the pathetic Lions and Viking fans are defending Rodgers in this thread. Just pathetic. What kind of world are we leaving in where soft ass Bear, Viking, and Lion fans are blowing and defending a Packers QB? What happened to legitimately hating another team and their players? They hated Favre 100x more than they hate Rodgers. Viking, Bears, and Lions fans have gone soft. They'd never give Favre the love that they give this piece of shit Rodgers. Even a pathetic Cowboy fan was getting on me for bashing Rodgers in another thread. I've hated the Packers for as long as I've been a Cowboy fan, which is almost 25 years. Their QBs are always vastly overrated despite only winning one SB and they have the most annoying fan base in the NFL. If any team puts out the Packers this year, I hope it's the Cowboys. Like seriously, what happened to the hate? Is everybody just soft as fuck now and nice to each other? Maybe I'm getting older and just don't give a fuck. And I don't wanna hear any arguments about how good Rodgers is. Fuck Rodgers and fuck Packer fans. Tired of this soft ass board. What happened to judging QBs based on wins and not stats? The one person who should be worshiped is actually Brady. Man is the Jordan of the NFL and he takes a back seat to overrated Rodgers and Peyton every year. Shit is a gotdamn joke.
15781547_1292260540830031_7977096094778825108_n.jpg

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what being an NFL fan is about. Being mad. You are all soft now. Go back to the Rodgers blowfest with the other NFC North fans. Shit makes me wanna throw up.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With every impeccable Rodgers performance, Bradys' chances of winning the MVP increase, in the Brady-centric loving media

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha you are the joke.

So because I'm not a fucking idiot and know that Rodgers is an All Time great it means I don't hate him or the Packers?

I hope the Pack lose to the Giants by 410 pts and Rodger throws 17 picks. I'd love to see it.

Doesn't change the fact the guy is a stud and would make my team infinitely better.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kids never hate their Daddy

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Detroit game should put Rogers right back in the contention lead. Has ANYBODY been hotter the last 6 games?