• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL investigator says he found direct evidence against Brady

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They talked to McNally 4 times and on the 5th request the Pats told them no.
This may be true but, I think the first handful off times that he was spoke to it was by the NFL. After the investigation was turned over to Wells he started his round of interviews. When Wells attempted a 2nd interview with McNally is when the Patriot's started to decline. It has been rumored that they offered him a phone interview though.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be true but, I think the first handful off times that he was spoke to it was by the NFL. After the investigation was turned over to Wells he started his round of interviews. When Wells attempted a 2nd interview with McNally is when the Patriot's started to decline. It has been rumored that they offered him a phone interview though.

The phone interview wouldn't have provided Wells with the opportunity to lie and be a dickhead about mcnally's body posture, and since we all know Wells is a jedi ninja nonverbal communications wizard we know it was "face to face" or "none at all and then bitch about it" like a bitch.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL well that settles it then. Wells mind was made up before he even started the investigation.
He's talking about his notes as yee said he left stuff out. Wells was pissed...

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The phone interview wouldn't have provided Wells with the opportunity to lie and be a dickhead about mcnally's body posture, and since we all know Wells is a jedi ninja nonverbal communications wizard we know it was "face to face" or "none at all and then bitch about it" like a bitch.
I think it had more to do with conducting business in a professional manner and not half assing it. After all, wasn't he getting paid in the million$ for his report?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The noose is tightening as Brady's skills erode.

It's all coming together.

And it's glorious.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it had more to do with conducting business in a professional manner and not half assing it. After all, wasn't he getting paid in the million$ for his report?
You have to do that stuff in person.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to do that stuff in person.

It's got to be so exciting to see this all unfolding. I can't wait to see the balance of power shift in zone division.

BB will be gone by 2018, moving on to greener pastures.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fifth, actually. And they offered to do even that one by telephone, but Wells threw a tantrum and pretended they'd refused outright.

shhhhh, that doesn't fit the whiners narrative.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's got to be so exciting to see this all unfolding. I can't wait to see the balance of power shift in zone division.

BB will be gone by 2018, moving on to greener pastures.
To be honest I'd rather see the Fins beat them with brady and BB....that would be more satisfying. It will happen possibly this season. I'm just not sure if some pats fans could handle such a tragedy as they would lose their base argument of but but but we're better than you when things don't go their way. I'm sure that most will eventually end up in the shadows like they did in the past....

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady and the Pats are cheaters. strip them of their super bowls

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I'd rather see the Fins beat them with brady and BB....that would be more satisfying. It will happen possibly this season. I'm just not sure if some pats fans could handle such a tragedy as they would lose their base argument of but but but we're better than you when things don't go their way. I'm sure that most will eventually end up in the shadows like they did in the past....

I'd achieve orgasm if Suh sacked Brady.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd achieve orgasm if Suh sacked Brady.
Well he's going to get two games to try this year....and at least 3 more games against the bills and jets lines who should be pretty damn good this year too. They should all be able to collapse the pocket quickly...should be fun. Hopefully the D's just understand that with that kind of pressure they only need to cover edleman and gronk and watch out as brady doesn't like going anywhere else especially with vereen gone.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's going to get two games to try this year....and at least 3 more games against the bills and jets lines who should be pretty damn good this year too. They should all be able to collapse the pocket quickly...should be fun. Hopefully the D's just understand that with that kind of pressure they only need to cover edleman and gronk and watch out as brady doesn't like going anywhere else especially with vereen gone.

Something tells me that Brady is going to be berating his tackles especially viciously this season and blaming them for his fuckups. The fans too.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me that Brady is going to be berating his tackles especially viciously this season and blaming them for his fuckups. The fans too.
He probably should have asked for a year long suspension..haha! It's going to be nasty you need to be a little mobile in the AFCE this year.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably should have asked for a year long suspension..haha! It's going to be nasty you need to be a little mobile in the AFCE this year.

Oh, he won't accept less than two weeks. No way in hell he wants anything to do with the "Cold Front."

And it's perfect. When the Pats get their ass handed to them they can use the old "We'd have killed them with Brady" excuse. Blame it on Goodell, you know?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, he won't accept less than two weeks. No way in hell he wants anything to do with the "Cold Front."

And it's perfect. When the Pats get their ass handed to them they can use the old "We'd have killed them with Brady" excuse. Blame it on Goodell, you know?
I'm not sure how the teams will do this year but they will hurt a few QB's...and brady can't run.