• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Drones

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL just sent out a "memo" informing teams that the they need to follow the FAA rules.
Watchout BB, Dronegate coming soon.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL just sent out a "memo" informing teams that the they need to follow the FAA rules.
Watchout BB, Dronegate coming soon.
I think as long as other teams dont find NE drones in there huddle things should be fine. The question is can NE resist that?

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think as long as other teams dont find NE drones in there huddle things should be fine. The question is can NE resist that?

It'd be worth a shot ... just to see a team like the Cleveland Ravens scratchin their helmets wonderin what the hell is that thing ... and is that toilet paper?

That'd be funny shit ...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be worth a shot ... just to see a team like the Cleveland Ravens scratchin their helmets wonderin what the hell is that thing ... and is that toilet paper?

That'd be funny shit ...
With that dazed and confused look on their faces. You know the one. Just watch their playoff game from last year again. I bet they still don't call a time out.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...BB is over the drones. The rest of the league is using them now. I heard he is once again ahead of the game and using under ground tunnels....Actually he has hired the group that dug the one for "El Chapo" His team of misfits will be underground in each visiting city with their camera, pressure gauges, needles to deflate the ball, voice scrambling equipment so the opposing teams can't call in radio signals...... AND the "tuck rule" to help them cheat.....Well played BB.....did I miss anything.....maybe a meme....OK OK one meme....

gmtoy.jpg