• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Combine Information

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
SI.com draft analyst Tony Pauline suggests that Georgia Tech WR Stephen Hill vaulted himself "into the early part of round two" with his Scouting Combine performance on Sunday.

Hill's day turned every head in the Lucas Oil Stadium building. He ran a 4.36 official forty time to pace the receiver group, and he again beat out everyone else with an 11-foot, 1-inch broad jump. Per Pauline, Hill also "displayed terrific hand-eye coordination" in position drills and showed that he is a hands catcher as opposed to using his body. At this point, we wouldn't be shocked if Hill cracked the latter portion of round one.

I would be content if we took him 30th overall.

If he compares to Demaryius Thomas that would be fine with me.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He and Mike Martin are both interesting options for the 49ers.

Martin would be an interesting late round guy. I've been high on Hemingway all year. I'd be hard pressed to pass him up in the 3rd at this point.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
As soon as this stuff is overwith today I will organize the numbers and start putting out some lists so people have a better idea across the board where each player stacked up.

Owusu across the board right now, though:

4.31 and 4.33 "unofficially"
19 reps
40 1/2 inch vertical
10 feet, 9 inch broad jump

Ka-Ching! He just made some money. One down side: diminutive hands.

Which WRs do you see going ahead of him? Blackmon, Floyd, and probably Hill are locks? But he could very well be the 4th WR taken. I don't see slipping past the 2nd round.

Good point; I have to remember this is an extremely weak draft overall.

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be ok with Stephen Hill. He's not my favorite prospect, but we could do a lot worse. I'm still hoping for Ryan Broyles at some point. It depends how far he drops because of his ACL injury.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be ok with Stephen Hill. He's not my favorite prospect, but we could do a lot worse. I'm still hoping for Ryan Broyles at some point. It depends how far he drops because of his ACL injury.

Ya...like a #2 TE.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty disappointing weigh-in for Chase Minnifield coming in at only 5'10".