• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Bucket Draft Playoff 2 : Mebert vs WLK

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mario Williams: Tackles 293 Sacks 91
Peppers(first 9 years) Tackles 352 Sacks 89

Peppers did force quite a few more fumbles. Yet somehow Smith is way better than Williams(I agree), but Peppers is close to the greatest DE that ever lived?

I have the best DE and 2 best DT's to ever play the game, yet you think your dline is close somehow? I thought our teams are close. I agree your lb's are way better, but I have the blocking players to neutralize that. (See my explanation for my vote.)

I don't object to you liking your team more, I think just about everyone here thought the game was close, I do object to your hissy fit because people voted my way early(vote is not over yet). This is supposed to be for fun, grow the fuck up
WLK is a great guy, losing in the 1st round can piss you off, WLK is a guy who spends a little time on this almost every day of the year. Don't be fooled because he blew off a little steam

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WLK is a great guy, losing in the 1st round can piss you off, WLK is a guy who spends a little time on this almost every day of the year. Don't be fooled because he blew off a little steam

Maybe I am in the wrong here, I don't mind an argument. I probably reacted poorly because there was no discussion, he went straight to over the top because it has not gone his way ot this point.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I am in the wrong here, I don't mind an argument. I probably reacted poorly because there was no discussion, he went straight to over the top because it has not gone his way ot this point.
Don't sweat it, Nos and I are good friends, but we'll come at each other with hatchets at the first dig of the spur lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WLK does the best salespitch... They are fun to read... I do agree with him that we need to explain more... Sometimes though it is hard...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The quitting is my main point. This whole thing is opinion, threatening to quit because you don't like the explanations of others is beyond childish. That kinda crap is supposed to go away with the kid who takes his ball and goes home in middle school

I agree here, I'm saying an in depth evaluation... Not a player for player eventhough I just did one, not a I like this or that... Tell me why, and in turn I tell you why... Even in my weakest explaination I say more than his line or his WR etc... If we are expected to draft in a timely fashion and commit I think we owe it to our fellow drafters to show we didn't just look at the names and pick the ones we're most familiar with especially if it's all opinion... I think you are a GREAT addition to these drafts and enjoy what you bring to the discussion and to the draft... But I think my team is better, give me a few to explain why....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I know is WLK loses because of Zach Thomas... If he was able to get Ray Nitschke, he would have won... And it wouldn't have been close...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll add it did go over the top because I came in thinking I hope it's close because I like Mebert and saw an ass kicking the other way... So for that I apologize... But my overall brake down will be coming soon...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we appreciate you thinking your team is better buddy, heck I think I have the best team in almost every single draft we do, seriously if we have done 40 drafts I think I had the best team 35 times. I do more than my share of complaining but after I get it out i'm better and move on to the next draft. I have asked you all to never take anything I say personally, it is never no matter what I say meant to hurt anyone, most of the things I say are simply for shock value when trying to prove my side of the conversation.

If we lose sight of these are meant to be fun we will lose everyone. Heck even though I do have the best team most drafts lolzzz and I am as competitive a person as you will ever meet what I love most about these drafts isn't winning it's the fact that i've met some seriously awesome people that have probably become friends for life. Heck I even like Milk now!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I know is WLK loses because of Zach Thomas... If he was able to get Ray Nitschke, he would have won... And it wouldn't have been close...
That's pretty goofy. Zach was an AWESOME MLB. Biggest problem WLK would have, IMO, is that his OL couldn't get that DL blocked. When that's the case, you either need mismatches at WR or a power run game toslow the rush, and I don't think he has a mismatch ineither

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty goofy. Zach was an AWESOME MLB. Biggest problem WLK would have, IMO, is that his OL couldn't get that DL blocked. When that's the case, you either need mismatches at WR or a power run game toslow the rush, and I don't think he has a mismatch ineither

It was a joke, We tried to trade MLBs, but were not allowed to...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we appreciate you thinking your team is better buddy, heck I think I have the best team in almost every single draft we do, seriously if we have done 40 drafts I think I had the best team 35 times. I do more than my share of complaining but after I get it out i'm better and move on to the next draft. I have asked you all to never take anything I say personally, it is never no matter what I say meant to hurt anyone, most of the things I say are simply for shock value when trying to prove my side of the conversation.

If we lose sight of these are meant to be fun we will lose everyone. Heck even though I do have the best team most drafts lolzzz and I am as competitive a person as you will ever meet what I love most about these drafts isn't winning it's the fact that i've met some seriously awesome people that have probably become friends for life. Heck I even like Milk now!
I see Milk and I like Travis and Bowie at the end of the Alamo. Grown to like him too. Now, fetch me a bottle, Buck

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does look like I read too much into the post, so I probably over reacted. To be honest I feel about my team the way you feel about yours. This is actually the first time I have voted for myself. Sorry for getting snippy. The in depth breakdown is hard during the work week, I can see wanting more. I give a rough breakdown because it is what I have time for. I do break it down more then is in there. If everyone is ok with a delay in my voting I can put it all down in the future.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. Everyone says how great my team is every time then never vote for it and then I've lost in the first round at least 3 straight times. Happens

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. Everyone says how great my team is every time then never vote for it and then I've lost in the first round at least 3 straight times. Happens

Part of the problem is that we are so PC... There are times that we don't like a team, why do we have to first say that the team is good BUT it is a bad matchup... Just go straight to what you don't like, it would help us learn for future drafts...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the problem is that we are so PC... There are times that we don't like a team, why do we have to first say that the team is good BUT it is a bad matchup... Just go straight to what you don't like, it would help us learn for future drafts...
I don't really buy that. The worst team in this Mock is pretty damn good. And a lot of times the explanations are in depth, just not what the other guy wants to hear

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like WLK's team just a bit more for some of the reasons stated why ohters liked meberts.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree here, I'm saying an in depth evaluation... Not a player for player eventhough I just did one, not a I like this or that... Tell me why, and in turn I tell you why... Even in my weakest explaination I say more than his line or his WR etc... If we are expected to draft in a timely fashion and commit I think we owe it to our fellow drafters to show we didn't just look at the names and pick the ones we're most familiar with especially if it's all opinion... I think you are a GREAT addition to these drafts and enjoy what you bring to the discussion and to the draft... But I think my team is better, give me a few to explain why....

BTW, this is why I think we SHOULD be able to change our vote... Sometimes there is a compelling argument that may change your opinion...