• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL appealing Watson suspension

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to see here. The judge knew this would come down the road when she handed out the punishment.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that’s the story of sexual assault prosecutions in America. It’s all He Said She Said. Or in the case He Said and 23 She Saids

I said no such thing. Stop creating straw men to deflect from the fact that you’re spending days defending a bad person.

So you’re teaching your kids to defend bad people. Oh that’s very different.
In order of your irrational again....

1) Yep....and when they lie they make it even worse for those who really are assaulted. But I guess you can "white knuckle" for the liars/money grabbers.

2) see 1

3) My kids are older and don't really need to be taught to take facts into account in a discussion and not start out with an agenda.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn’t. You think 23 women made it up?
Likely as it's pretty much the same case for all. None held against will and free to leave at any time. But I guess not all 23 called him to see him again....but many did, which kind of hurts the credibility of the entire case. But not to you with an agenda I guess.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering most of the lawsuits filed were just copy pasta from the first one with women who worked with Watson multiple times.
In short, yes I'm not that gullible and can read pass headlines
Exactly.....I mean, attorney pretty much put it out there that if you've ever been in a room alone with watson you might stand to "earn" a lot of money.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order of your irrational again....

1) Yep....and when they lie they make it even worse for those who really are assaulted. But I guess you can "white knuckle" for the liars/money grabbers.
You assume that they’re liars because that’s who you are. You have no evidence to say they’re liars outside of the fact that he plays for the Cleveland Browns.
2) see 1

3) My kids are older and don't really need to be taught to take facts into account in a discussion and not start out with an agenda.
They must be proud of their r*pe apologist father.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likely as it's pretty much the same case for all. None held against will and free to leave at any time. But I guess not all 23 called him to see him again....but many did, which kind of hurts the credibility of the entire case. But not to you with an agenda I guess.
That’s fine but don’t say you aren’t shaking these women and you aren’t calling them liars. You offered your opinion. You don’t get to say that opinion doesn’t maintain that they’re gold diggers and liars. That’s absolutely what you’re saying they are.

My agenda is this: people shouldn’t explain away the deeds of bad people just because it’s their turn to be the face of the most recent chapter in the Browns perpetual failure.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't put it past the female population these days... Hope you instill some actual values in your daughter that is not the bullshit you spew here.
Dont worry about my kid. She’s all set to graduate college and has her first job offer for 79k a year as a nurse.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assume that they’re liars because that’s who you are. You have no evidence to say they’re liars outside of the fact that he plays for the Cleveland Browns.

They must be proud of their r*pe apologist father.
1) so ironic you'd say this as only one with no evidence to support his agenda is you. Evidence they are lying is they could have left but didn't....then tried to get in touch with him to see him again.

2) Now it's not just an assault but a fake r*pe too? wont be long before you call it a murder.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These threads are awesome! A bunch of fat old men who haven’t seen their dick while standing up since the Reagan Bush transition calling victims of sexual assault gold diggers and liars.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) so ironic you'd say this as only one with no evidence to support his agenda is you. Evidence they are lying is they could have left but didn't....then tried to get in touch with him to see him again.
That’s not evidence. You don’t understand what evidence is.
2) Now it's not just an assault but a fake r*pe too? wont be long before you call it a murder.
r*pe and sexual assault are one and the same moron.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s fine but don’t say you aren’t shaking these women and you aren’t calling them liars. You offered your opinion. You don’t get to say that opinion doesn’t maintain that they’re gold diggers and liars. That’s absolutely what you’re saying they are.

My agenda is this: people shouldn’t explain away the deeds of bad people just because it’s their turn to be the face of the most recent chapter in the Browns perpetual failure.
Never said not calling them liars. I do think they lied. Has nothing to do with who Watson plays for. I mean, I have no allegiance to duke in any way and thought maybe we should wait and get all the facts before deeming the lacrosse guys are guilty and thinking no way those accusers lied.

Is it OK to say they lied yet?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These threads are awesome! A bunch of fat old men who haven’t seen their dick while standing up since the Reagan Bush transition calling victims of sexual assault gold diggers and liars.
OK...I am old.

Think you are about my age but not going to comment on your weight since I don't know. I guess you are an old man who wants to convict a guy with no credible evidence of any kind? Guess I shouldn't be surprised you'd call people fat who might not be, as well.

any interest in discussing this based on what we know with no agenda?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...I am old.

Think you are about my age but not going to comment on your weight since I don't know. I guess you are an old man who wants to convict a guy with no credible evidence of any kind? Guess I shouldn't be surprised you'd call people fat who might not be, as well.
I haven’t cried for conviction once in this thread. I’m the guy saying a lack of a conviction means little when it comes to whether or not Watson sexually assaulted those women.
any interest in discussing this based on what we know with no agenda?
We’ve been discussing it for days and I’m surprised that you haven’t seen the long game yet. I’ve been able to keep you on the line as you repeatedly come off as a shitty human being explaining away sexual assault. Even after me saying this you’ll have a half dozen more replies coming soon. You are programmed to get the last word and in this case “the last word” is just doubling and tripling down on shitting on sexual assault victims. This is entertaining to me.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not evidence. You don’t understand what evidence is.

r*pe and sexual assault are one and the same moron.
Fair enough should not have called it evidence......also forgot you had already jumped to sexual assault and not just assault. I only know you have an agenda. I don't write down your comments and don't always remember how far your agenda goes.

FYI, while r*pe is sexual assault, not all sexual assault is considered r*pe. I don't expect you to own you lied once again, Tommy. But keep to that agenda. Curious how long you clung to defending the accusers in the Duke lacrosse case.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough should not have called it evidence......also forgot you had already jumped to sexual assault and not just assault.
What? Are you saying the accusations aren’t of a sexual nature? Da fuq?
I only know you have an agenda. I don't write down your comments and don't always remember how far your agenda goes.
I already confirmed I have an agenda. I’m giving you enough rope for you to hang yourself
FYI, while r*pe is sexual assault, not all sexual assault is considered r*pe. I don't expect you to own you lied once again, Tommy. But keep to that agenda. Curious how long you clung to defending the accusers in the Duke lacrosse case.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t cried for conviction once in this thread. I’m the guy saying a lack of a conviction means little when it comes to whether or not Watson sexually assaulted those women.

We’ve been discussing it for days and I’m surprised that you haven’t seen the long game yet. I’ve been able to keep you on the line as you repeatedly come off as a shitty human being explaining away sexual assault. Even after me saying this you’ll have a half dozen more replies coming soon. You are programmed to get the last word and in this case “the last word” is just doubling and tripling down on shitting on sexual assault victims. This is entertaining to me.
I can agree no conviction can prove a crime was never committed (why I've never said otherwise). But you are also a guy who has determined what happened based on your agenda.

what is entertaining for me as always with you is how many times you'll get caught lying and generally being all over the place to keep up with your agenda.

you - how dare you shit on r*pe victims (who likely were not raped)
also you- talking about assault and r*pe is entertaining

ya gotta love this forum

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Are you saying the accusations aren’t of a sexual nature? Da fuq?

I already confirmed I have an agenda. I’m giving you enough rope for you to hang yourself
I'm saying all sexual assault is not r*pe as you seem to think. This is not opinion. You can admit you lied or don't. I'm sure it will be the latter, Tommy.

Not sure where the hanging comes in for the guy willing to base his opinions only on what we know.

FYI, your schtick is cool to have and not like I'm not aware of it....and it is entertaining for me to see how many lies you can be caught in and how many times you can contradict yourself.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree no conviction can prove a crime was never committed (why I've never said otherwise). But you are also a guy who has determined what happened based on your agenda.

what is entertaining for me as always with you is how many times you'll get caught lying and generally being all over the place to keep up with your agenda.
Yes. I don’t think one can explain away 23 accusers. Is there a chance that some are hangers on to an established case? Absolutely. Is it likely that’s the case with all 23? Nope. Not at all. If he even did this to just one of the 23 women he’s a shitty person and here you are defending him just cause he plays for the Browns.
you - how dare you shit on r*pe victims (who likely were not raped)
also you- talking about assault and r*pe is entertaining

ya gotta love this forum
You’re gonna keep going aren’t you?