• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL appealing Watson suspension

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying all sexual assault is not r*pe as you seem to think. This is not opinion. You can admit you lied or don't. I'm sure it will be the latter, Tommy.
This is what you do. You’re now trying to reduce this to semantics. r*pe, sexual assault, etc… does it really matter in the end? You’re white knighting for a bad guy.
Not sure where the hanging comes in for the guy willing to base his opinions only on what we know.
The hanging is what you’re doing in repeatedly arguing on behalf of a shitty human being.
FYI, your schtick is cool to have and not like I'm not aware of it....and it is entertaining for me to see how many lies you can be caught in and how many times you can contradict yourself.
Schtick = me pointing out that you’re defending a shitty person because he plays for the Browns. This is gold! Now eternal Browns failure will come every season with a reminder that the failure is karma coming back around on guaranteeing a contract for a shitty person.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean... I did grade the trade a beyond F for the Browns...

Now... did he r*pe women? Eh maybe. Are women habitual liars looking for a paycheck at times? Yes.

That said, I really don't give a fuck that likely a bunch of women while chugging down free drinks ran to his room and then regretted it later happened, or he shoved them into a vending machine and had their way with them (give me a break lol)... but what is obvious is my F grade is correct and Watson sucks and the Browns continue to Brown. :yes:

This of course solidifies my experience and expert football knowledge on this forum, as I move closer and closer to the charity VIP award for 2024.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I don’t think one can explain away 23 accusers. Is there a chance that some are hangers on to an established case? Absolutely. Is it likely that’s the case with all 23? Nope. Not at all. If he even did this to just one of the 23 women he’s a shitty person and here you are defending him just cause he plays for the Browns.

You’re gonna keep going aren’t you?
Yeah if only I hadn't said he is a shitty person with some issues......that only I hadn't said hopefully he will take advantage of the therapy he's getting....and of course in future be smarter and limit these occurrences if not to just one person, preferably to someone who works with the team.

But you? Just assume he raped some women...even though the judge in the case said nothing like that happened in her opinion.

will I keep it going? I realize I can make you my puppet as long as I want but eventually I'll let you off the hook.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what you do. You’re now trying to reduce this to semantics. r*pe, sexual assault, etc… does it really matter in the end? You’re white knighting for a bad guy.

The hanging is what you’re doing in repeatedly arguing on behalf of a shitty human being.

Schtick = me pointing out that you’re defending a shitty person because he plays for the Browns. This is gold! Now eternal Browns failure will come every season with a reminder that the failure is karma coming back around on guaranteeing a contract for a shitty person.
Reduce it to semantics? You are the one who unequivocally said r*pe and sexual assault are the same thing. Instead of playing the semantics card how about for once just say you were wrong (or lied)?

I'm more arguing against who I think the be the other shitty human beings in this....the money grabbers.

No..schtick is basing your opinions on some agenda du jour (or jours).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean... I did grade the trade a beyond F for the Browns...

Now... did he r*pe women? Eh maybe. Are women habitual liars looking for a paycheck at times? Yes.

That said, I really don't give a fuck that likely a bunch of women while chugging down free drinks ran to his room and then regretted it later happened, or he shoved them into a vending machine and had their way with them (give me a break lol)... but what is obvious is my F grade is correct and Watson sucks and the Browns continue to Brown. :yes:

This of course solidifies my experience and expert football knowledge on this forum, as I move closer and closer to the charity VIP award for 2024.
wish I could disagree but so far it looks like a bad deal.......that said, plenty of time for it to turn out to work out and not a crazy notion to think he can play like he did the few games before he went down with an unfortunate injury. Or maybe even better.

Idea it's the worst trade ever as some (not you) have said though is kooky talk. I mean, the deal made by your team to send Wilson to Denver was much worse for Denver and no chance it can work out. same with the deal made by SF to move up and take Lance.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if only I hadn't said he is a shitty person with some issues......that only I hadn't said hopefully he will take advantage of the therapy he's getting....and of course in future be smarter and limit these occurrences if not to just one person, preferably to someone who works with the team.
Then why are you calling these women liars and gold diggers? Weird.
But you? Just assume he raped some women...even though the judge in the case said nothing like that happened in her opinion.
Why do you keep coming back to the same points that have already been debunked, Rain Man? The absence of prosecution or conviction has little bearing in America in saying a person didn’t commit a sexual assault. He’ll always be seen in that way. He’ll also be forever linked to the Browns.
will I keep it going? I realize I can make you my puppet as long as I want but eventually I'll let you off the hook.
Am I the puppet here? I flat out told you what I’m doing posts ago and now I’m the puppet? I guess your desire is to continue to manufacture opportunity for you to defend a shitty human being. Wow! You’re just playing 5-D chess over there.

You can book mark this post. Anytime I want over the next calendar year I know I’ll be able to illicit a post from you and dupe you into defending this shitty person. When it happens, Rain Man, I want you to think back to this post where I called my own shot.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reduce it to semantics? You are the one who unequivocally said r*pe and sexual assault are the same thing.
In terms of their morality being used to say this person is a bad person? Absolutely. You want to play semantics over the instance of penetration in the sexual assault. Meh. Go play semantics with someone else. Watson is a shitty person.
Instead of playing the semantics card how about for once just say you were wrong (or lied)?
Nope. I will when I’m wrong. Sexual assault and r*pe are similar moral failings.
I'm more arguing against who I think the be the other shitty human beings in this....the money grabbers.
No, you’re white knighting for a shitty human being just because he plays for the Browns. That in and of itself is hilarious. Why would you sell your immortal soul for a sports team. And then on top of it, why would you sell your soul for a sports team that’s an eternal failure? Fucking sad on so many levels.
No..schtick is basing your opinions on some agenda du jour (or jours).
You’re just repeating yourself over and over again, Rain Man. Uh oh! 5 minutes to Wapner!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why are you calling these women liars and gold diggers? Weird.

Why do you keep coming back to the same points that have already been debunked, Rain Man? The absence of prosecution or conviction has little bearing in America in saying a person didn’t commit a sexual assault. He’ll always be seen in that way. He’ll also be forever linked to the Browns.

Am I the puppet here? I flat out told you what I’m doing posts ago and now I’m the puppet? I guess your desire is to continue to manufacture opportunity for you to defend a shitty human being. Wow! You’re just playing 5-D chess over there.

You can book mark this post. Anytime I want over the next calendar year I know I’ll be able to illicit a post from you and dupe you into defending this shitty person. When it happens, Rain Man, I want you to think back to this post where I called my own shot.
1) Because I think they are liars and moneygrabbers

2) In this case the Rain Man here would be you if there is one as I have acknowledged many times the absence of prosecution doesn't mean a crime was not committed. But, Tommy, an accusation also does not mean a crime was committed. Be great if you could understand this but at this point you seem hopeless...again. I get because he's linked to the Browns you see him that way as you likely would have if he was linked to any team of some fans here.

3) yes

How about we already acknowledge I already called my own shot as it's obvious you will keep replying until I stop.

Dance, puppet.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of their morality being used to say this person is a bad person? Absolutely. You want to play semantics over the instance of penetration in the sexual assault. Meh. Go play semantics with someone else. Watson is a shitty person.

Nope. I will when I’m wrong. Sexual assault and r*pe are similar moral failings.

No, you’re white knighting for a shitty human being just because he plays for the Browns. That in and of itself is hilarious. Why would you sell your immortal soul for a sports team. And then on top of it, why would you sell your soul for a sports team that’s an eternal failure? Fucking sad on so many levels.

You’re just repeating yourself over and over again, Rain Man. Uh oh! 5 minutes to Wapner!
1) Nope...not what you said. You thought it was the same thing and, again, were wrong (lied is another word), Tommy

2) No disagreement but you said they were the same. You lied, got caught, wont own the lie (and moved the goal posts).

3) sell my soul by looking at the only facts we have to form an opinion as opposed to ignoring the facts, Tommy?

4) Oh, the irony

Dance, puppet

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns fans giving Penn State are run for its money.

Watson's a complete scumbag but was never charged with anything.

It's one thing to talk some trash (always fun), but don't be making up outright lies.

If Watson's ever put in jail like Sandusky was then make that comparison.

And not all Browns fan support DW. Not wise to lump all fans into the same category.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Because I think they are liars and moneygrabbers
Because you’re defending the Browns QB.
2) In this case the Rain Man here would be you if there is one as I have acknowledged many times the absence of prosecution doesn't mean a crime was not committed. But, Tommy, an accusation also does not mean a crime was committed. Be great if you could understand this but at this point you seem hopeless...again. I get because he's linked to the Browns you see him that way as you likely would have if he was linked to any team of some fans here.
And that’s why I feel comfortable saying 23 women aren’t all liars. Hes definitely a piece of shit. He’s definitely sexually assaulted women. Or he doesn’t pay those settlements and he doesn’t accept his suspension from the NFL.
3) yes

How about we already acknowledge I already called my own shot as it's obvious you will keep replying until I stop.

Dance, puppet.
I’m not the puppet here, Pinocchio. I’ve repeatedly entreated you into incessantly defending a rotten human being. You keep doing it even after I’ve told you exactly what I’m doing.

Can’t fix stupid.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not even close to true. I've called him the piece of shit he is. PSU fans defended a convicted ********* years after the fact. No one would be happier than me if this dude went to jail if he was convicted of a crime. That voids his deal and he gets to rot in jail.

Until that day happens (it wont) we are left with what we have.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Nope...not what you said. You thought it was the same thing and, again, were wrong (lied is another word), Tommy
No I didn’t. You’ve taken the absence of more explanation from me to make assumptions and draw a conclusion. All I said was “it’s the same thing”. I then expounded upon the fact that it’s the same level of moral failing and it still establishes Watson as a shitty person. Look at you! While claiming you’re not playing you insist on playing semantics. By making reference to penetration I’ve absolutely cleared up the dictionary distinction between r*pe and sexual assault. Yet you still claim that “I’m wrong” or I was struggling with what is absolutely minutiae.
2) No disagreement but you said they were the same. You lied, got caught, wont own the lie (and moved the goal posts).
You’re a simpleton in every way. Quick recap:

Over your love for a perpetual failure that takes a shit on you every season of your life you’re defending a piece of shit that preyed upon women.
3) sell my soul by looking at the only facts we have to form an opinion as opposed to ignoring the facts, Tommy?
Yep. Selling your soul by wasting days and bandwidth over your defense of a horrible human being because he plays sports in Cleveland.
4) Oh, the irony

Dance, puppet
I’ve still got you on the line, Rain Man.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's one thing to talk some trash (always fun), but don't be making up outright lies.

And not all Browns fan support DW. Not wise to lump all fans into the same categogave.

and support is a very strong term. I don't support DW as a human being in any sense of the word. I defend his right to be tried (didn't even make it that far) and to move past this shit if nothing comes of it.

But there will never be a day I feel good about rooting for that dude.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And not all Browns fan support DW. Not wise to lump all fans into the same category.
@dtgold88 is putting this theory of yours to shame. In both cases you have a fan base that bends over backwards to defend bad decisions and bad people over love of sports. There it is plain as day. He’s making the rest of you look bad. This guy now has no fewer than two dozen posts defending this piece of shit. This absolutely reeks of Pedo State and they’re bat shit crazy bonkers fanbase.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in an area near where Benny Boy played college I can assure you what DW is accused of is at best as bad as Ben's antics. Fortunately for Ben most of his errors were about 2 decades ago.

It's not to excuse DW at all...but that are views on a lot of guys would be much different had they played in the era DW is.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in an area near where Benny Boy played college I can assure you what DW is accused of is at best as bad as Ben's antics. Fortunately for Ben most of his errors were about 2 decades ago.

It's not to excuse DW at all...but that are views on a lot of guys would be much different had they played in the era DW is.
Ben is a piece of shit as well. I agree with you 110% on that. He threw money at his felony and made it “go away”. People like me haven’t forgotten.

At the same time, Watson’s issues reveal a serial and repeated problem. Maybe I’m mistaken but for BR it was the one big public accusation. Maybe I’m in the dark to the full extent of BR.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,256.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and support is a very strong term. I don't support DW as a human being in any sense of the word. I defend his right to be tried (didn't even make it that far) and to move past this shit if nothing comes of it.

But there will never be a day I feel good about rooting for that dude.

Exactly. But it seems some wanna think all Browns fan support him.

I can say that I was completely disgusted when the signing was announced.

I'll always be a Browns fan. But I will never support DW.