• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC West

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to offensive linemen and DBs, one cannot seriously take the rankings seriously. But we tend to have people on here that takes PFF's stats as gospel and it just drives me crazy. As a corner if I give up a 20 yard completion on the last play of the game on a 4th and 40 situation, does me giving up that 20 yards make me a bad corner? I just get so frustrated with some of the things I see being posted on the boards over the years regarding these rankings.
Don't get me wrong I like what PFF tries to do but their DB evaluation of the Rams was beyond incompetent. They had both Rams back-up CBs in the top 34 and both starters outside the top 60. They had the Rams FS at #5 yet he was rightly cut and he signed a near league minimum contract to be a back-up for the Panthers. :doh:. I didn't check the 49ers rankings but i'm sure your annoyances are justified.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Percy Harvin - WR - Seahawks

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Seahawks could hold Percy Harvin (hip) out for the rest of the regular season in order for him to be ready for the playoffs.

The team is waiting to see how Harvin responds to this past weekend's cortisone injection. Seattle brass will reportedly meet Tuesday to make a decision. Harvin returned to play in one game after missing about four months as he recovered from hip surgery. It sounds like there's a real possibility Harvin may not play another down until the postseason; the Seahawks can clinch a playoff berth with a victory Monday night over the Saints. Harvin is inactive for the NFC showdown. We'll have another update on Harvin Tuesday. Owners that have been stashing Harvin can only hope for the best, but it appears it's going to be a lost year.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Dec 2 - 7:16 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sam Bradford - QB - Rams

Beat writer Jim Thomas does not think the Rams will use one of their 2014 first-round picks on a quarterback.

If the season ended today, the Rams would hold the Redskins' No. 2 overall pick as a result of the Robert Griffin III trade and they would also hold their own No. 14 pick. By passing on a quarterback in this quarterback-rich class, they'd be throwing another vote of confidence behind Sam Bradford (IR, torn ACL). It'd be a risky decision considering Bradford's career 18-30-1 record, 58.6 completion percentage, the serious nature of his injury and the fact that his contract is up after 2015. The decision will define GM Les Snead's tenure.
Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch

Dec 4 - 10:33 AM

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sam Bradford - QB - Rams

Beat writer Jim Thomas does not think the Rams will use one of their 2014 first-round picks on a quarterback.

If the season ended today, the Rams would hold the Redskins' No. 2 overall pick as a result of the Robert Griffin III trade and they would also hold their own No. 14 pick. By passing on a quarterback in this quarterback-rich class, they'd be throwing another vote of confidence behind Sam Bradford (IR, torn ACL). It'd be a risky decision considering Bradford's career 18-30-1 record, 58.6 completion percentage, the serious nature of his injury and the fact that his contract is up after 2015. The decision will define GM Les Snead's tenure.
Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch

Dec 4 - 10:33 AM

They got to go BPA. Cloweny or Bridgewater. Trading down shouldn't be an option

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If they end up with the #2 pick, I'm gonna be PISSED. Come on, 'skins. Get your act together. Though I'd be surprised if they go better than 1-3 to end the season.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marshawn Lynch - RB - Seahawks

Marshawn Lynch's court date on his DUI case will likely be postponed until after the Super Bowl.

Lynch is planning on taking the case all the way to trial, as his lawyer is citing "some discrepancies" in the matter and a "very low blood-alcohol DUI." He runs the risk of an NFL suspension if convicted, but it's not going to happen this year. Although the arrest went down on July 14, 2012, the case has been repeatedly pushed back.
Source: ESPN.com

Dec 11 - 11:39 AM

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If they end up with the #2 pick, I'm gonna be PISSED. Come on, 'skins. Get your act together. Though I'd be surprised if they go better than 1-3 to end the season.

that's the nature of the beast, they had the right pick in the right year with the right trade partner and the right QB's (Luck and RG III).

we can only worry about picking the right players with our own picks. even if not "Round 1 top 5" picks, choose wisely and we'll remain competitive.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Robert Quinn - DL - Rams

SI's Peter King suggests Rams DE Robert Quinn as a Defensive Player of the Year candidate.

Quinn isn't a household name, but he will be soon and is very much in play to win the award. Through 14 games, the 2011 first-round pick has piled up 15 sacks, 46 tackles, seven forced fumbles and 10 tackles for a loss. Quinn is Pro Football Focus' No. 1 4-3 defensive end by a country mile. Panthers MLB Luke Kuechly, Seahawks S Earl Thomas and Colts OLB Robert Mathis are also strong candidates for DPOY.
Source: SI.com

Dec 16 - 10:36 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Percy Harvin - WR - Seahawks

Speaking Tuesday, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll hinted Percy Harvin (hip) could be placed on injured reserve.

"That may happen," was Carroll's response when asked if the team was considering a roster move with its injured No. 1 receiver. It would be a bitterly disappointing end to Harvin's lost first season by the Puget Sound, but hardly a surprise. Injured while working out on his own in the offseason, Harvin played 20 snaps in his lone appearance, Week 11. It appears very unlikely that Harvin will be back for the postseason. He's already been ruled out for Week 17.
Source: seahawks.com

Dec 24 - 4:52 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
K.J. Wright - LB - Seahawks

Seahawks SLB K.J. Wright (foot surgery) is "on schedule, if not ahead" in his rehab.

The word comes via coach Pete Carroll. The Seahawks have opted not to place Wright on injured reserve, but short of a Seahawks berth in the Super Bowl, he's not expected to see the field again this season.
Source: seahawks.com

Dec 24 - 5:03 PM