• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC West

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Tyson Langland ‏@TysonNFL

Jermaine Kearse time -> RT @NFL_ATL: Seahawks WR Sidney Rice done for the year with torn ACL.

If Harvin reaggrevates his injury the Hawks would be thin at WR while we reload with MM and Crabtree...too bad they get the winless Bucs this week but if they play like last night anything is possible.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sam Bradford - QB - Rams

Sam Bradford will have his left ACL repaired by Dr. James Andrews on Tuesday, November 5.

Bradford went down on October 20, but ACL patients often have to wait a bit for other parts of the knee to stop swelling before surgery is planned. Bradford will be 26 years old in the offseason and is due a non-guaranteed base salary of $14.015 million in 2014. The Rams have said they are committed to Bradford as their starter next season, but we wouldn't be so sure. After the RG3 trade, they're going to have two early picks in May's first round.
Source: Rams on Twitter

Oct 30 - 10:09 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ricardo Lockette - WR - Seahawks

Seahawks promoted WR Ricardo Lockette from the practice squad.

Lockette takes the roster spot vacated by Sidney Rice (torn ACL, injured reserve). Lockette has some long speed but it's never translated to game action.

Oct 30 - 4:14 PM

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are starting to get our weapons back and some depth. Team is starting to heat up.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Doug Baldwin - WR - Seahawks

Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell said Doug Baldwin will get more chances to play outside in the wake of Sidney Rice's season-ending injury.

The 5'10/189 Baldwin typically plays in the slot, but he's listed as Rice's direct backup at the "Z" spot. He's also more proven and more explosive than Jermaine Kearse. It's a situation to monitor, especially if Percy Harvin's hip flareup proves more serious than anticipated. The matchup is certainly right this week as Baldwin will face the Bucs and Darrelle Revis figures to see a lot of Golden Tate.
Source: Seattle Times

Oct 31 - 11:00 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Percy Harvin - WR - Seahawks

Coach Pete Carroll told reporters Monday Percy Harvin (hip, PUP) will "run hard today," but remains "day to day."

Our guess is Harvin will sit out one more week, use the Week 11 bye to get back closer to 100 percent, and then debut in Week 12. Fantasy owners need to keep hanging on. He has top-25 fantasy wide receiver value as we look forward.
Source: Liz Mathews on Twitter

Nov 4 - 1:17 PM

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ricardo Lockette - WR - Seahawks

Seahawks promoted WR Ricardo Lockette from the practice squad.

Lockette takes the roster spot vacated by Sidney Rice (torn ACL, injured reserve). Lockette has some long speed but it's never translated to game action.

Oct 30 - 4:14 PM

Wait, I thought Lockette wasn't PS eligible.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Coach Pete Carroll insists Percy Harvin doesn't have any discomfort in his hip "at all."

Harvin's timetable took a step back a couple weeks ago when some soreness flared up. Now the Seahawks are exercising extreme caution. Harvin is not practicing full speed and is not expected to play Sunday. A debut in Week 11 or right after the Week 12 bye makes sense. "When we really feel secure and solid and he feels great, then we'll bust him out," Carroll said. Harvin remains a must hold.
Source: ESPN 710 Seattle

Nov 7 - 8:31 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Percy Harvin (hip) is expected to make his season debut against the Vikings in Week 11.

Harvin has yet to begin practicing, as the Seahawks have been extremely noncommittal regarding their prized possession of last offseason. Coach Pete Carroll has been upbeat regarding Harvin but has suggested all along the team plans to bring him along slowly. A Week 11 return to action would be a nice surprise at this point. Harvin needs to be owned in all formats as a wide receiver loaded with upside. Expect plenty of updates on him this upcoming week.
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Nov 10 - 10:00 AM

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben might be traded after this season. A good landing spot might be the Cards. I know he wants to remain a Steeler but that ship has sunk IMO.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben might be traded after this season. A good landing spot might be the Cards. I know he wants to remain a Steeler but that ship has sunk IMO.

I can't imagine the Steelers giving up their franchise QB. Their OL is Charles Barkley "TURRIBLE".

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sam Bradford - QB - Rams

Sam Bradford (injured reserve) underwent surgery on his torn left ACL Thursday.

Bradford had originally been scheduled to go under the knife two weeks ago, but the operation was delayed for unspecified reasons. The extra two weeks shouldn't affect his 2014 status. Bradford can tentatively be expected to be ready for training camp.
Source: Nick Wagoner on Twitter

Nov 19 - 5:42 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cortland Finnegan - DB - Rams

The Rams could save $7 million in 2014 by releasing CB Cortland Finnegan outright after this season.

Finnegan, who landed on IR last week due to a fractured orbital bone, was signed to a five-year, $50 million contract last March. He was ProFootballFocus' No. 86 corner in 2012 and dead last (110th) this season. Finnegan's leadership abilities won't save him even though he's still only 29 years old.
Source: ESPN.com

Nov 28 - 7:52 AM

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finnegan ranking this year is perfectly reasonable given his poor play. That said PFF's ranking of DBs last year was a joke.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Finnegan ranking this year is perfectly reasonable given his poor play. That said PFF's ranking of DBs last year was a joke.

When it comes to offensive linemen and DBs, one cannot seriously take the rankings seriously. But we tend to have people on here that takes PFF's stats as gospel and it just drives me crazy. As a corner if I give up a 20 yard completion on the last play of the game on a 4th and 40 situation, does me giving up that 20 yards make me a bad corner? I just get so frustrated with some of the things I see being posted on the boards over the years regarding these rankings.