• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC WEST BRINGING IT THIS WEEK

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STL17-0 on saints wow and ARZ OVER the ravens what is going on???

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lloyd just caught a TD.

Robert Quinn has a sack.

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clyde is feely starting ^__^..makes me lol if he is

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC West winning against good teams makes us looks even better... lol

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well we're battling the Saints for the 2nd seed so for this week I'll root for the Rams since they aren't a threat for the division.

The Cardinals and Ravens result doesn't matter to me either way since the Cardinals are pretty much not a threat for the division either. In fact I almost want to see the Cardinals win a few just to make their draft position that much worse.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wow what got into the Rams? Or maybe it's what didn't get into the Saints.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just goes to show "on any given Sunday". on paper its too easy to downplay other teams like the winless Rams, especially without their starting QB. but chit happens to even the best teams.

btw - do want to beat the West team irregardless of being up 4 games or down 4 games. especially want to beat the Rams.....just because they're the Rams. :-)

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just goes to show "on any given Sunday". on paper its too easy to downplay other teams like the winless Rams, especially without their starting QB. but chit happens to even the best teams.

btw - do want to beat the West team irregardless of being up 4 games or down 4 games. especially want to beat the Rams.....just because they're the Rams. :-)

Agreed I definitely want to beat the teams in the division to make it burn that much worse

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed I definitely want to beat the teams in the division to make it burn that much worse

Think about this. We're in week 8 (after our bye, so technically week 7) right now. We have as many wins as the team that won our division going into the last week of the regular season last year. And the rest of our division is a combined 4-17.

The next NFCW banner is just a formality at this point. Now get that first round bye. Maybe with a bit of help from Detroit we actually sneak into the first seed.

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRUE SO TRUE I HONESTLY THINK WE CAN BEAT GB IN SF I SEE IT LIKE LAST YEAR SIANTS GAME 'THAT MADE ME CRY" BUT WHERE MORE DISCIPLINED.....

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIN ALMOST DID IT WITH A ROOKIE AND AP GORE AND HUNTER ARE BOTH ABOVE AVG BACS THAT CAN KEEP THE CLOC ROLLING

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The NFC West may be horrible but they can and will get you if you are asleep or lazy...Seahawks slay the sleeping Giants...Rams call the Saints up yonder...and the Cards get to pecking on the Ravens...Any Given Sunday...

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but we kno better than to let SJ get started lol that the equation for disaster lol saints have learned welcome bac to the NFC WEST

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC West may be horrible but they can and will get you if you are asleep or lazy...Seahawks slay the sleeping Giants...Rams call the Saints up yonder...and the Cards get to pecking on the Ravens...Any Given Sunday...

Here's the deal. I don't want to hear about "strength of schedule" or "weak division." Every media outlet on that planet claimed the NFCE to be the best division (despite having Washington, and at least one team that ALWAYS underachieves) in the league. Pitt and Baltimore give the AFCN credibility, and Cinci is playing well. The Browns, eh, they're not that good. But if we go 7-1 against those two divisions, it shouldn't matter that we have to play the rest of the NFCW (road win in NYG; home win against NO Saints).

Honestly, I'd rather not have to go "slugfest" against our own division. How many SB champs have come from a division that was knockdowndragout?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Think about this. We're in week 8 (after our bye, so technically week 7) right now. We have as many wins as the team that won our division going into the last week of the regular season last year. And the rest of our division is a combined 4-17.

The next NFCW banner is just a formality at this point. Now get that first round bye. Maybe with a bit of help from Detroit we actually sneak into the first seed.[/QUOTE]

wow, we're actually thinking #1 seed BEFORE the halfway point?

the way i look at it, just take care of our own winning, then we'll see where we fall? not expecting to win out, so how we respond from a lost will be interesting?

there might even be an argument where we need a lost, put us back on earth? nah, don't want to ever lose, but you get the gist.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there might even be an argument where we need a lost, put us back on earth? nah, don't want to ever lose, but you get the gist.

Agreed.... no one wants to lose, but a lost will get our boys back to earth like you said and prevent cloud 9 from happening. I rather lose one to NFCW rather than the outside...

but hey if we win out, oh well :)