• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Title Game: 49ers AT RAMS 6:30 PM EST

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Making sure Brady has a fresh cup of Gatorade when he got to the sideline was hard work. Manning just tossed up ducks that his receivers made miracles to catch. Eli barely tried and his teammates just carried his behind to two rings.
Meh.

do better.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not a joke to say a guy is a good QB. It is a joke to make excuses as to why he isn’t…
Not what I said. What I said was this entire board thinks you're a joke. Because you are.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Image result for yep gif
Actually the only time they moved the ball was when they passed. The running game was atrocious, the play calling was amateurish, the third down defense was astonishingly bad, the pass rush was non existent and somehow they forgot Cooper Kupp was on the Rams and just let him run wild.
A complete failure to prepare properly and a lack of understanding as to what type of running game the team has. They don't have a dominant line as is evidenced by their consistent failure on 3rd or 4th and short. Their running game succeeds through trickery and mis direction. They seem to have forgotten this as well