• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC North Preview

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Guys as some of you know (think I shared) I am an aspiring sports writer. Started working on my NFL Season Preview and started with the NFC North.

NFL Season Preview: NFC North | The Pigskin Report

Let me know what you think. Grammar, spelling, sentence structure remain my biggest weaknesses but I am improving. Appreciate the support

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice I liked it. I don't agree with your predictions record wise, but overall it was a top notch assessment on all 4 teams. Most writers only know their team, i think you hit on all 4. Bears/Vikes will do better then you think. Packers worse. IMO. it will be a tight 3 way race.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice I liked it. I don't agree with your predictions record wise, but overall it was a top notch assessment on all 4 teams. Most writers only know their team, i think you hit on all 4. Bears/Vikes will do better then you think. Packers worse. IMO. it will be a tight 3 way race.

I appreciate that thank you. I am a Packers fan but I try to do all I can to learn about every team and watch them. Vikings could go 9-7 but I think they take a small step back. Bears I don't know what to think, I think Cutler will be better but not sold enough on them I could see them as a 10-win team.

Thanks again