• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Predictions

Who will lead the pack in defense?

• Skins

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Boys

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Big Boys

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • American Pride

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with American Pride because I assume that's potato salad.

Pride is potato salad made with something other than mayo, then it's dyed in a rainbow color

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pride is potato salad made with something other than mayo, then it's dyed in a rainbow color

Q88rJ.gif

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what gets me. People blindly thinkig Dallas got worse. I readily admit the amount of defensive players lost will be difficult to fix, but early camp reviews suggests not only were they able to be replaced, they just might hsve upgraded the DB's, throw in Jaylon and the Fallas defense doesn't look like a liability. I don't see 13-3 but its not out of the question.

My saying that Dallas got worse is not really meant as a negative. They are still a very good football team. I am not denying that. I did not think they were Superbowl contenders last year even though they did go 13-3. I predicted they will lose their first playoff game and they did. They had an easy schedule.......however no matter how easy the schedule is you do not go 13-3 if you are not a good team.

Coming into this year they allowed the Eagles and Giants to close the gap. I felt they needed to be better on defense given the strength of the schedule and IMO they are less talented this year than they were last year. Offensively they are still one of the best in the NFL. It is not like Zeke is going to be gone all season just part of the year and on top of that he is going to be really fresh at the end of the season.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My saying that Dallas got worse is not really meant as a negative. They are still a very good football team. I am not denying that. I did not think they were Superbowl contenders last year even though they did go 13-3. I predicted they will lose their first playoff game and they did. They had an easy schedule.......however no matter how easy the schedule is you do not go 13-3 if you are not a good team.

Coming into this year they allowed the Eagles and Giants to close the gap. I felt they needed to be better on defense given the strength of the schedule and IMO they are less talented this year than they were last year. Offensively they are still one of the best in the NFL. It is not like Zeke is going to be gone all season just part of the year and on top of that he is going to be really fresh at the end of the season.

They got worse isn't a negative? What is it then? Do you think before you speak?

Again, early reports out of camp is the DB's are playing better as a group than last season. Jaylon Smith is looking like he's going to be what he was meant to be sooner than later. In short the questionable Dallas D doesn't look all that questionable and I think we can all agree the Dallas O is the best unit in the NFCE.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got worse isn't a negative? What is it then? Do you think before you speak?

I believe I tried to explain what I meant but true to thin skin form you start whining before you even finish reading. In any case I am moving on.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they were playing last years schedule then maybe it would not be so ridiculous. They played one of the easiest schedules in the NFL last year. I find it laughable you Cowboy fans are quick to criticize others of homerism type posts and act like anything negative said about the Cowboys is a federal offense.

I think it is flat out ridiculous to think the Cowboys would go 13-3. Yes they are a good team but the other teams around them that pose a threat got better and the Cowboys got worse. The Eagles secondary is no longer the worst in the division. I think that title now belongs to the Cowboys. I am sure you guys will downplay it because the Cowboys have no weaknesses. You are going to be without Zeke a minimum of 4 games IMO and play one of the toughest schedules in the NFL.

I do not know how much the Giants improved from last year but they gave the Cowboys fits. The Eagles are worlds better than they were last year. They have improved most of their weaknesses. Yes the Eagles and Giants have tough schedules as well. Kipp suggested they Cowboys would go 5-1 in the division. Yes....it is possible (very unlikely) but I think 3-3 is more believable (maybe 4-2 but I doubt it). I think Cowboys split with the Eagles and Giants. May sweep the skins but that is not a lock either.

13-3 from a schedule that has Atlanta, Denver, Seattle, Oakland, Kansas City and Green Bay on it.......yeah.....ok.
Then you are an idiot...and remember I don't think they will myself either. But to act as if it is flat out ridiculous for a team that is expected to be better to match their win total from the previous year is asinine.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are an idiot...and remember I don't think they will myself either. But to act as if it is flat out ridiculous for a team that is expected to be better to match their win total from the previous year is asinine.

I think he has a legit point because of the difficult schedule vs last year's easy schedule.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has a legit point because of the difficult schedule vs last year's easy schedule.
Of course you do, you are a Philly fan. Predicting a 13 win season last year after losing Romo for what appeared to be the year and coming off a 4 win season the year before would have been ridiculous...yet it wasn't. My prediction for Dallas? 10 wins. Maybe 11. But predicting the same win total from the year before for a team with probably the youngest core group is not ridiculous. There is a difference between saying you don't think it will happen and saying it's ridiculous. You've said over and over they are the best team and the favorite. So how many games are you predicting? I'm sure at a minimum 10 after your comments, maybe 11? So 10 or 11 is your pick and 13 is ridiculous?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I'll take the same argument to you. Why is it ridiculous for Dallas to have the same record, but it's not ridiculous for the Eagles to win 3 more games. I've often said you like talking out of both sides of your mouth, maybe it's an Eagle thing.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tools crack me up. You don't think the Cowboys will go 13-3 but because I said it was ridiculous I am an idiot. Cowboys fans are the most thin skinned of fans.

Most publication have them going 10-6 or 11-5 with a couple saying 12-4. I could not find a single publication that said they would go 13-3.

So I say it again.....it is ridiculous to think the Cowboy will go 13-3. Don't like it? Who gives a shit? I don't. Want wording more to your liking....go to the Cowboys forum.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I'll take the same argument to you. Why is it ridiculous for Dallas to have the same record, but it's not ridiculous for the Eagles to win 3 more games. I've often said you like talking out of both sides of your mouth, maybe it's an Eagle thing.

Huhh... when did I say the Eagles will win 3 more games?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you do, you are a Philly fan. Predicting a 13 win season last year after losing Romo for what appeared to be the year and coming off a 4 win season the year before would have been ridiculous...yet it wasn't. My prediction for Dallas? 10 wins. Maybe 11. But predicting the same win total from the year before for a team with probably the youngest core group is not ridiculous. There is a difference between saying you don't think it will happen and saying it's ridiculous. You've said over and over they are the best team and the favorite. So how many games are you predicting? I'm sure at a minimum 10 after your comments, maybe 11? So 10 or 11 is your pick and 13 is ridiculous?

Maybe it's just semantics. I see your point though.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tools crack me up. You don't think the Cowboys will go 13-3 but because I said it was ridiculous I am an idiot. Cowboys fans are the most thin skinned of fans.

Most publication have them going 10-6 or 11-5 with a couple saying 12-4. I could not find a single publication that said they would go 13-3.

So I say it again.....it is ridiculous to think the Cowboy will go 13-3. Don't like it? Who gives a shit? I don't. Want wording more to your liking....go to the Cowboys forum.
Once more. I wish I could slow it down enough for you to understand but you've banked on schedule to take wins from one team while another team with an almost identical schedule will improve?
What fantasy world do you live in?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said you did, but a fellow Eagle fan did, and you just agreed with him.
Double talk dont work around here.

Dude you're always reaching just trying to start shit. I was saying it's pretty unlikely for Dallas to go 13-3 with the very difficult schedule the NFC East has. Why am I responsible for totally other things someone said that I didn't even speak too. Cut me a break and stop hyper analyzing everything.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once more. I wish I could slow it down enough for you to understand but you've banked on schedule to take wins from one team while another team with an almost identical schedule will improve?
What fantasy world do you live in?

Find the post where I said the only reason the Cowboys will not go 13-3 is because of their schedule.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you're always reaching just trying to start shit. I was saying it's pretty unlikely for Dallas to go 13-3 with the very difficult schedule the NFC East has. Why am I responsible for totally other things someone said that I didn't even speak too. Cut me a break and stop hyper analyzing everything.
OK, let me ask it this way. If Dallas schedule makes it tough doesn't the same apply to the Eagles, Giants, and Redskins?
The schedules aren't all that different.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what gets me. People blindly thinkig Dallas got worse. I readily admit the amount of defensive players lost will be difficult to fix, but early camp reviews suggests not only were they able to be replaced, they just might hsve upgraded the DB's, throw in Jaylon and the Fallas defense doesn't look like a liability. I don't see 13-3 but its not out of the question.

Maybe worse was not the correct choice of words. That is why I tried to point out the reason for my assessment. I will say that I do not think they are as talented this year on both sides of the ball as they were last year. More so on the defense. Did did not really take any hits on offense.