• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Predictions

Who will lead the pack in defense?

• Skins

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Boys

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Big Boys

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • American Pride

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I nominate this guy for homer of the year.

I can see the Cowboys winning the division. I actually think the division is a toss up. Even the Skins have a shot but I would say remotely because their front office fucked up a promising team. However if you think you the Cowboys are going 13-3 you are definatly on some next level shit.
I certainly don't think they will go 13-3 personally and think the division is going to be a dog fight. BUT THEY DID JUST LAST YEAR after a 4 win season no less. They are a young team and getting better. So your comment acting as if his statement is ridiculous is...well...ridiculous.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly don't think they will go 13-3 personally and think the division is going to be a dog fight. BUT THEY DID JUST LAST YEAR after a 4 win season no less. They are a young team and getting better. So your comment acting as if his statement is ridiculous is...well...ridiculous.
Or simply homerish.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if they were playing last years schedule then maybe it would not be so ridiculous. They played one of the easiest schedules in the NFL last year. I find it laughable you Cowboy fans are quick to criticize others of homerism type posts and act like anything negative said about the Cowboys is a federal offense.

I think it is flat out ridiculous to think the Cowboys would go 13-3. Yes they are a good team but the other teams around them that pose a threat got better and the Cowboys got worse. The Eagles secondary is no longer the worst in the division. I think that title now belongs to the Cowboys. I am sure you guys will downplay it because the Cowboys have no weaknesses. You are going to be without Zeke a minimum of 4 games IMO and play one of the toughest schedules in the NFL.

I do not know how much the Giants improved from last year but they gave the Cowboys fits. The Eagles are worlds better than they were last year. They have improved most of their weaknesses. Yes the Eagles and Giants have tough schedules as well. Kipp suggested they Cowboys would go 5-1 in the division. Yes....it is possible (very unlikely) but I think 3-3 is more believable (maybe 4-2 but I doubt it). I think Cowboys split with the Eagles and Giants. May sweep the skins but that is not a lock either.

13-3 from a schedule that has Atlanta, Denver, Seattle, Oakland, Kansas City and Green Bay on it.......yeah.....ok.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they were playing last years schedule then maybe it would not be so ridiculous. They played one of the easiest schedules in the NFL last year. I find it laughable you Cowboy fans are quick to criticize others of homerism type posts and act like anything negative said about the Cowboys is a federal offense.

I think it is flat out ridiculous to think the Cowboys would go 13-3. Yes they are a good team but the other teams around them that pose a threat got better and the Cowboys got worse. The Eagles secondary is no longer the worst in the division. I think that title now belongs to the Cowboys. I am sure you guys will downplay it because the Cowboys have no weaknesses. You are going to be without Zeke a minimum of 4 games IMO and play one of the toughest schedules in the NFL.

I do not know how much the Giants improved from last year but they gave the Cowboys fits. The Eagles are worlds better than they were last year. They have improved most of their weaknesses. Yes the Eagles and Giants have tough schedules as well. Kipp suggested they Cowboys would go 5-1 in the division. Yes....it is possible (very unlikely) but I think 3-3 is more believable (maybe 4-2 but I doubt it). I think Cowboys split with the Eagles and Giants. May sweep the skins but that is not a lock either.

13-3 from a schedule that has Atlanta, Denver, Seattle, Oakland, Kansas City and Green Bay on it.......yeah.....ok.

So Dallas with tougher schedule falls back, Eagles with tougher schedule steps up.:noidea:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Dallas with tougher schedule falls back, Eagles with tougher schedule steps up.:noidea:

I never said the Eagles were going to be 13-3. My point about the Eagles getting better was a rebuttal to Kipp thinking the Cowboys are going to go 5-1 in the division. Something I mentioned in my post and something you completely ignored.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you care about Wentz? You live in Arizona, so the Cardinals are your team...

Let me reteach you the man code...
When you are born in a city and live there for 30 years that's your team. If you move for a job ypu don't dump your 30 year allegiance. Just as if you moved you'd still be a Giant and Yankee fan.
But you never learned the man rules of only picking the great teams. You excited about "your" Lakers and Ball?

Just messing bro. You were always a top notch dude in my book!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said the Eagles were going to be 13-3. My point about the Eagles getting better was a rebuttal to Kipp thinking the Cowboys are going to go 5-1 in the division. Something I mentioned in my post and something you completely ignored.
I never said you did, but you are on record calling for 10-6. So now tell me is that an improvement?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with a lot but Darby looked really bad. Our two safeties are good and I'm praying when Sidney Jones is ready he will be a good #1. But the Cowboys have two good players in the secondary in Byron Jones and Scandrick is really underrated. Unfortunately I think we still have the weakest corners. Sidney Jones is a pivotal part of our rebuild. If we can land a stud DE and stud CB it will go a looooong way in making us a playoff contender. Just need a C and RB.

Also... Michael Kendricks has been on fire this preseason. Keep it up Kendricks!

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants and Eagles are irrelevant, the Redskins will probably be on the bubble of making the playoffs, and the Cowboys are clearly the best team.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said you did, but you are on record calling for 10-6. So now tell me is that an improvement?

That had nothing too do with the point I am making. You are trying to turn this into a completely different argument. I stated that the Cowboys going 13-3 is ridiculous. Made my points why I came up with that opinion. Does not get any simpler than that.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That had nothing too do with the point I am making. You are trying to turn this into a completely different argument. I stated that the Cowboys going 13-3 is ridiculous. Made my points why I came up with that opinion. Does not get any simpler than that.
How does it not have anything to do with it.
Your homerism allows you to see the Eagles improving their record even against a tougher schedule while Dallas cannot because of their tougher schedule.

Now I don't think they match last seasons record, but more because I think they over achieved a little.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it not have anything to do with it.
Your homerism allows you to see the Eagles improving their record even against a tougher schedule while Dallas cannot because of their tougher schedule.

Now I don't think they match last seasons record, but more because I think they over achieved a little.

You agree with me in them not matching last seasons record and call me homer. You guys do crack me up.....like I said before....anything negative against the Cowboys is treated like a federal offense by you Cowboys fans.

The Eagles improved and the Cowboys did not. I stand by that statement and I am not changing it. However.....that does not meant the Cowboys are still not a good team. I even said they were. The Eagles went into the offseason with a lot of holes. It was hard for them not to improve. Good teams tend to try to stay the way they are but I think the Cowboys were hurt defensively especially in the secondary but that is just one mans opinion.

I even said that I had no problem with the Cowboys winning the division. I think it is a three team race and given the difficulty of each teams schedule I predict the division winner will have a record of 10-6.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You agree with me in them not matching last seasons record and call me homer. You guys do crack me up.....like I said before....anything negative against the Cowboys is treated like a federal offense by you Cowboys fans.

The Eagles improved and the Cowboys did not. I stand by that statement and I am not changing it. However.....that does not meant the Cowboys are still not a good team. I even said they were. The Eagles went into the offseason with a lot of holes. It was hard for them not to improve. Good teams tend to try to stay the way they are but I think the Cowboys were hurt defensively especially in the secondary but that is just one mans opinion.

I even said that I had no problem with the Cowboys winning the division. I think it is a three team race and given the difficulty of each teams schedule I predict the division winner will have a record of 10-6.
I agree I dont see 13-3, I disagree the schedule being the reason like you've stated.

Questions for you.
Did you not say Dallas won't = last years record due to the tougher schedule?
Did you predict the Eagles to improve on last years schedule?
Do both teams have nearly identical 2017 schedules?

Last edited:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I dont see 13-3, I disagree the schedule being the reason like you've statedm

I never said the schedule was going to be the reason the Cowboys did not go 13-3. It was only one of a few points I made in why I did not see the Cowboys going 13-3. Did you even read the post?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ONE Cowboy fan say's 13-3 and obsessed thinks the entire cowboy nation made the statement.

Frankly....that statement woulda been off the wall last year and it happened.
I won't pretend to know

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas improved.
Jaylon Smith and their rookie draft class will tell that story in due time
Thats what gets me. People blindly thinkig Dallas got worse. I readily admit the amount of defensive players lost will be difficult to fix, but early camp reviews suggests not only were they able to be replaced, they just might hsve upgraded the DB's, throw in Jaylon and the Fallas defense doesn't look like a liability. I don't see 13-3 but its not out of the question.