• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Champs

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOTE.... MRI shows no serious damage to Crawford. This is another big win for the Cowboys.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
A successful season thus far. Keep it up. Have to like our team’s chances at home. We could even add some nice wrinkles with Austin and Irving.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is fucking awesome in the booth still. Lol
What I like most about him as an announcer is that he is genuine and he just seems to enjoy what he is doing, but he was always like that

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So would philly play in dallas if they get the last wild card? Would rather face Seattle or Vikings. It is tough to beat a divisional opponent 3 times during the same season. I would prefer a game against vikings as I think cousins would wilt and collapse vs our defense
We are guaranteed a home game week 1. After that we are on the road

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones said the Cowboys will go "all-out" in the season finale.

With nothing to gain in Week 17, it would make sense for the Cowboys to get players like Ezekiel Elliott some rest heading into the postseason, as they did in 2016, but it does not sound like that is the plan. "We don’t want to, if we can, go into the playoff with dangling participles — loose ends," Jones said. Even if he plays, it would be foolish for Dallas to give Zeke a full workload in a meaningless game.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So would philly play in dallas if they get the last wild card? Would rather face Seattle or Vikings. It is tough to beat a divisional opponent 3 times during the same season. I would prefer a game against vikings as I think cousins would wilt and collapse vs our defense
Philly will play the 3 seed. Currently that's the Bears, but it could be the Rams. Dallas will host either Seattle or Minnesota.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With nothing to gain in Week 17, it would make sense for the Cowboys to get players like Ezekiel Elliott some rest heading into the postseason, as they did in 2016, but it does not sound like that is the plan. "We don’t want to, if we can, go into the playoff with dangling participles — loose ends," Jones said. Even if he plays, it would be foolish for Dallas to give Zeke a full workload in a meaningless game.
I think Zeke should surely sit. The team is locked in as the 4th seed and Zeke has the rushing title secured up. I'd treat this game like it was week 4 of the preseason.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I like most about him as an announcer is that he is genuine and he just seems to enjoy what he is doing, but he was always like that

I got a little excited watching the Saints game and posted that about Romo. I’m not a huge fan of his voice, but you can tell he loves it. I think he messed up the Saints best CBs name at least 8 times.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Personally, I would sit Zeke, Dak, Martin, TSmith and Lee. When you are locked into the 4 seed, why not let banged up stars get healthy and fresh legs? Let everyone else play, especially Austin and Irving if they are going to play the Seattle game

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the idea of resting players & letting the Giants win.
I know that is the smart thing to do, but I still hate it.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is it going to take for this man to shut the hell up?

Dangling participles.........good god........

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a little excited watching the Saints game and posted that about Romo. I’m not a huge fan of his voice, but you can tell he loves it. I think he messed up the Saints best CBs name at least 8 times.
You excited abour Romo? Who knew? LOL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we are playing Seattle. They are the last team that I wanted to face out of all of the potential opponents going back as far as a month or so when it started to look like we'd get in. Would absolutely prefer to face the flawed Eagles or Vikings teams and the other teams that were in the mix as possible opponents and even Chi. At least we are at home. We certainly are good enough to win but something about playing Russell Wilson in an important and probably close game that worries me...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we are playing Seattle. They are the last team that I wanted to face out of all of the potential opponents going back as far as a month or so when it started to look like we'd get in. Would absolutely prefer to face the flawed Eagles or Vikings teams and the other teams that were in the mix as possible opponents and even Chi. At least we are at home. We certainly are good enough to win but something about playing Russell Wilson in an important and probably close game that worries me...

Not wanting to play Seattle is the reason I wanted Minnesota and Arizona to win today.