• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you’re running a HS program you sure as shit don’t put your elite athletes at Center. They don’t even do that in the NFL. They are EASILY the least athletically gifted starting position in the NFL. They are the college players not athletic enough to play T and not strong enough to play G

God you're a dope. In today's age all the HS kids are on strength training programs. The times have changed to a much faster stronger pace. So yes, the kid who plays center is probably damn quick and strong for being a lineman. I bet Jason Kelce would laugh and probably shove you inside a trash can if you told him he was not athletic and strong.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back then the Sydney Jones pick wasn't a good pick and I knew that right off the bat cause that was a devastating injury. Winning the SB has nothing to do with having a nice team. People knew that secondary had serious issues and it took Nick Foles to have an amazing game to beat Brady. Most teams have at least one solid CB while the Eagles have none.
So put the homer glasses away for a minute and answer this. What would you have done...Selected a CB cause the backfield needed massive help or select a TE2 and watch the secondary get lit up throughout the year?
giphy.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude 5 of our top 6 CBs are out. Is our 6th and 7th CB we signed off the street to start next week supposed to be stars. You are being way too hard headed. You’re literally saying we should have good players on stand by who aren’t on the team.
Jesus bro.
No team has 3 DTs as good as Cox, Jackson and Jernigan. We lose Jackson game one and Jernigan game 2. What do you expect? Our 3rd string to be stars.
The Eagles have one of the deepest teams in the league but we have been devastated by injury.
Your CB's weren't good to begin with so the drop off isn't a large cliff, and Jernigan is a shell of his former self so stop acting as though the depth savior.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back then the Sydney Jones pick wasn't a good pick and I knew that right off the bat cause that was a devastating injury. Winning the SB has nothing to do with having a nice team. People knew that secondary had serious issues and it took Nick Foles to have an amazing game to beat Brady. Most teams have at least one solid CB while the Eagles have none.
So put the homer glasses away for a minute and answer this. What would you have done...Selected a CB cause the backfield needed massive help or select a TE2 and watch the secondary get lit up throughout the year?

I would have selected the best friend layer available. I explained to you that they were getting massive help from prospects that didn’t pan out

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck does these things have to do with anything?

You got to get your head out of the draft Son!!!

Everson Walls was one of our top CBs & didnt go to a "Major University" & was an Undrafted FA.
Now if you wrote this very samePost without adding silly ass stupid crap like this. I would have simply ignored your post altogether. Like Normal.

Not sure what won a SB has to do with anything either?
Larry Brown won a superbowl & MVP. Now I didnt think he was all that great but he was a 12th rd. draft pick so there is that.

You evaluate talent & put them on the team by that metric.
Not what school they come from or where they were drafted? That means dick. Or your coaching staff sucks at evaluation. One or the other. Also it has not been a huge drop off from when your starters were in to now. Yes it is worse, but not in a huge way.

Why are you attacking me for one fairly meaningless point. Yes, excellent player come from small schools. No shit. Our coaching staff sucks at evaluating talent. Who just won a SB?
The corners we had were good enough to get us to 16-3 and a SB victory. You don’t see any value in that.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your CB's weren't good to begin with so the drop off isn't a large cliff, and Jernigan is a shell of his former self so stop acting as though the depth savior.

Jernigan is a shell of his former self. Really. Where did you come up with that. He’s a fantastic backup rotational DT. Dallas doesn’t have a backup close to him.
And there’s a huge drop off between our starters and dudes who couldn’t make a team and sitting at home. One never even played professional football before.

Jernigan fan is a shell of his former self. Jesus that’s ridiculous

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A devastating injury that he completely healed from. Jaylon Smith had a worse injury. Much worse. Was that stupid too. All 3 of you guys are riding my nuts over completely stupid shit. Getting a top 15 to 20 prospect in the second round was stupid. He’s completely healed now. Explain why Kaylon Smith was a stupid pickup

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jernigan is a shell of his former self. Really. Where did you come up with that. He’s a fantastic backup rotational DT. Dallas doesn’t have a backup close to him.
And there’s a huge drop off between our starters and dudes who couldn’t make a team and sitting at home. One never even played professional football before.

That's just not a true statement. It isn't clear where Dallas will play Crawford with Quinn in the mix but he will play at least some DT and maybe mostly DT. He is not just close to Jernigan, but he is a better than him. I would also say Covington is at worst close to Jernigan and has a similar skill set.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His back has limited him, if you weren't being such a homer your recognize it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just not a true statement. It isn't clear where Dallas will play Crawford with Quinn in the mix but he will play at least some DT and maybe mostly DT. He is not just close to Jernigan, but he is a better than him. I would also say Covington is at worst close to Jernigan and has a similar skill set.

No he’s a DE

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His back has limited him, if you weren't being such a homer your recognize it.

Made up story. He’s a good starter and a very good backup.
He played one game this season as a backup. Tell me how you noticed he was a shell of his former self.

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made up story. He’s a good starter and a very good backup.
He played one game this season as a backup. Tell me how you noticed he was a shell of his former self.
It's not a made up story. He even had back surgery. And if he was still a sure fire starter quality DT he wouldn't of signed for just 2M.
Take off those homer glasses and use that blob of shit between your ears.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a made up story. He even had back surgery. And if he was still a sure fire starter quality DT he wouldn't of signed for just 2M.
Take off those homer glasses and use that blob of shit between your ears.

So you know that he’s a shell of his former self after 5 quarters of back up play and had a sack. Please explain to me how you analyzed the video of very little action and figured out he was a shell of his former self. Tell me how you figured that out with such little action since returning.

You didn’t. You just completely made that up.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck does these things have to do with anything?

You got to get your head out of the draft Son!!!

Everson Walls was one of our top CBs & didnt go to a "Major University" & was an Undrafted FA.
Now if you wrote this very samePost without adding silly ass stupid crap like this. I would have simply ignored your post altogether. Like Normal.

Not sure what won a SB has to do with anything either?
Larry Brown won a superbowl & MVP. Now I didnt think he was all that great but he was a 12th rd. draft pick so there is that.

You evaluate talent & put them on the team by that metric.
Not what school they come from or where they were drafted? That means dick. Or your coaching staff sucks at evaluation. One or the other. Also it has not been a huge drop off from when your starters were in to now. Yes it is worse, but not in a huge way.

You said you “ignore my posts like usual”. Hahahahahaha, you are obsessed with any and everything I say. That’s why you jumped over such a tiny tiny meaningless bit and replied with a 2 paragraph diatribe. You ignore my posts... now that made my fucking day hahahahahahaha