• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put the tissues away, nobody is riding your nuts. You said Goddert is a stud and I said he's a good TE2 but I felt a different position of need was more important yet you insist that Howie knows all. Look at your secondary and what do you see. You avoided my question which doesn't surprise me. Jaylon Smith? Why would I care, he has nothing to do in our convo.

Sidney Jones was the prospect and so was Darby. And Howie does not know all. Look at his draft record. Mediocre.
Jaylon Smith has everything to do with this convo. You said Sidney Jones was a stupid pick because he was hurt. I said Jaylon Smith was even more hurt and now he’s fantastic. Was that a stupid pick too? Nice duck job.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my 60’s? Not even close. A decade from now that wouldn’t be true. We are from different cultures. I’m sure you dress like a damn fool in my eyes. I’ll be 99 and always have a sneaker inventory.

If I posted his picture you’d understand

If you posted his pic, I’d make your life more miserable than it already is. Next level shit

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look at the Cowboys depth chart and tell me if he’s a DT.
Which depth chart are you referring too? Please say the one on the Cowboys website :hope: that doesn't list Quinn, has Dalton Schultz as both the 3rd string and 4th string TE, doesn't list J Lewis, lists guys who are on IR and basically doesn't even match up with the current 53 man roster.

Here's a tip. There is only one depth chart you should ever look at and that is from "ourlads" and it correctly lists him as both a backup DE and DT. Why do you have to argue every point and even ones you seem to be somewhat clueless about? And don't go saying I said he was a DT either. Read my post I said it isn't clear where they will play him. Crawford plays everywhere on the DL and mostly by need. Over the past few years they had him gain and lose weight in the offseason because they weren't even sure where they were going to play him. You can bet your ass if he was healthy last week with Woods out that he would have been playing mostly DT just like he played mostly DE with Quinn out. There is a good chance he may play DE on early downs this week and kick in to DT in passing situations and if Gregory is reinstated he may not play any DE at all.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a good chance he won't be with the Eagles next season. He was going to be cut cause of his back injury early in the offseason but he restructured his contract to get his 2 to 3mil up front now while the rest of the years are now team options. With the back injury and now the broken foot, wouldn't be shocked if they don't pick up his option next offseason.
I don't know if he'll be an Eagle next year or not. I understand why the cut him, and understand why they resigned him with such a ridiculous low contract.
What I don't understand is why he'd take such a ridiculous low contract. If he was still as good as PE1 thinks he is wouldn't another team short on DT have offered him much more?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fanboy
An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc.

Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions.

Known for using the phrase
"Object of affection = Best Ever"
However, while people only really say that as hyperbole, fanboys truly believe it.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sidney Jones was the prospect and so was Darby. And Howie does not know all. Look at his draft record. Mediocre.
Jaylon Smith has everything to do with this convo. You said Sidney Jones was a stupid pick because he was hurt. I said Jaylon Smith was even more hurt and now he’s fantastic. Was that a stupid pick too? Nice duck job.

Jaylon Smith is a Cowboy, I don't follow the Cowboys dumbass. Take it up with Cowboys fans who know more than I do about their team. So no duck job. Speaking of duck job, you still didn't tell me what you heard on sports radio when you called me out on. Still waiting for that response or are you ducking and tucking your tail on that one.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he'll be an Eagle next year or not. I understand why the cut him, and understand why they resigned him with such a ridiculous low contract.
What I don't understand is why he'd take such a ridiculous low contract. If he was still as good as PE1 thinks he is wouldn't another team short on DT have offered him much more?

That back injury and surgery caused a stir. My guess is maybe the FO felt that injury was sever enough to scare them and they didn't want to pay a player big money for possibly being damaged goods. He gets is 2mil this year and the rest is team options and now with the foot injury who knows which way they go next offseason.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Smith is a Cowboy, I don't follow the Cowboys dumbass. Take it up with Cowboys fans who know more than I do about their team. So no duck job. Speaking of duck job, you still didn't tell me what you heard on sports radio when you called me out on. Still waiting for that response or are you ducking and tucking your tail on that one.

Stop acting like you know nothing about the Jaylon Smith issue. You do know he had a major MAJOR injury, right? You do know he went from a high first to a 2nd round pick EXACTLY like Sidney Jones. So tell me if he was an awful pick too. Hilarious you’re pretending you know nothing of the Jaylon Smith story because it’s shows your BS.
And I’m not into taking people’s word around here for what they heard on the radio. I’d believe @jarntt or @fordman84 but not too many others.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop acting like you know nothing about the Jaylon Smith issue. You do know he had a major MAJOR injury, right? You do know he went from a high first to a 2nd round pick EXACTLY like Sidney Jones. So tell me if he was an awful pick too. Hilarious you’re pretending you know nothing of the Jaylon Smith story because it’s shows your BS.
And I’m not into taking people’s word around here for what they heard on the radio. I’d believe @jarntt or @fordman84 but not too many others.

Are you that fucking stupid??? I don't comment on it cause I don't know that situation which maybe you should do as well since Cowboys fans light up your ass everyday about their team. So tell me all know it all, how's Sydney Jones doing these days? Keep riding Howie's nuts.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you that fucking stupid??? I don't comment on it cause I don't know that situation which maybe you should do as well since Cowboys fans light up your ass everyday about their team. So tell me all know it all, how's Sydney Jones doing these days? Keep riding Howie's nuts.

Am I that stupid or are you that much of a liar. You know absolutely nothing of the Jaylon Smith story. Suuuuuuure.
And how am I riding Howies nuts when I said he’s hasnt been a very good drafter? Also you ask me how Sidney Jones is doing like you’re coming after me and I already said he looks like a bust.
The Jaylon Smith scenario proves your nonsense completely wrong so pretend like you know nothing about him. Suuuuuuure bro.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I that stupid or are you that much of a liar. You know absolutely nothing of the Jaylon Smith story. Suuuuuuure.
And how am I riding Howies nuts when I said he’s hasnt been a very good drafter? Also you ask me how Sidney Jones is doing like you’re coming after me and I already said he looks like a bust.
The Jaylon Smith scenario proves your nonsense completely wrong so pretend like you know nothing about him. Suuuuuuure bro.

I don't give a fuck about Jaylon Smith!!! Seriously are you this fucking stupid. He doesn't play for the Eagles you dumb mother fucker!!! Why would I fucking care! Jesus Christ, I have no idea how to word it so your brain with shit in it can understand.

Good, now that you've said Jones is a bust then it wasn't a very smart pick by Howie.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck about Jaylon Smith!!! Seriously are you this fucking stupid. He doesn't play for the Eagles you dumb mother fucker!!! Why would I fucking care! Jesus Christ, I have no idea how to word it so your brain with shit in it can understand.

Good, now that you've said Jones is a bust then it wasn't a very smart pick by Howie.

I know you don’t care about Jaylon Smith. You said you knew Sidney Jones was a stupid pick because he had an injury. All I’m asking is... “Was Jaylon Smith a stupid pick because he had a way more severe injury”. For some reason you won’t answer a simple question about an identical draft strategy and turn to calling me fucking stupid for asking you a simple question. I know it’s a lot easier for you to say, “I have no idea about Jaylon Smith” or “I don’t care about Jaylon Smith” or “Are you this fucking stupid” then answer a simple question about an identical draft scenario. Awesome strategy though. Play stupid and not answer a simple question

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, @PhoenixEagles1 I'm still waiting for what you heard on the philly sports radio.

Like I said I’ll use your what you heard on the radio as proof. Well I heard Howard Eskin have all 32 GMs on his show and they all said Center is the least important position. I swear I heard that.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you don’t care about Jaylon Smith. You said you knew Sidney Jones was a stupid pick because he had an injury. All I’m asking is... “Was Jaylon Smith a stupid pick because he had a way more severe injury”. For some reason you won’t answer a simple question about an identical draft strategy and turn to calling me fucking stupid for asking you a simple question. I know it’s a lot easier for you to say, “I have no idea about Jaylon Smith” or “I don’t care about Jaylon Smith” or “Are you this fucking stupid” then answer a simple question about an identical draft scenario. Awesome strategy though. Play stupid and not answer a simple question

First of, you of all people shouldn't be saying anything about dodging questions so maybe you should shut your mouth about that since you still haven't answered my question. Second I don't care about Jaylon Smith and what the Cowboys did. Go find me a post where I brought him up in our convo. Is that a simple enough answer for you. My point has been the Jones pick was a bad pick.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I’ll use your what you heard on the radio as proof. Well I heard Howard Eskin have all 32 GMs on his show and they all said Center is the least important position. I swear I heard that.

Haha!! So you have no fucking idea what was said. You call me a liar cause what radio hosts say hurt your feeble little feelings.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the Boys fans at?

I want to hear about that elite o-line, the great depth, that excellent defense, and how Dak is better than Wentz!

giphy.gif