• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the Boys fans at?

I want to hear about that elite o-line, the great depth, that excellent defense, and how Dak is better than Wentz!

giphy.gif
and yet.the eagles are in no better shape thru 5 games, Dak's stats remain as good or better than wentz while one was a 4th round pick and the other #2 in the draft. The oline seems to be as good as phillys even with both tackles missing and the defense isn't really any worse than philly's thru 5 weeks. Don't see this separation between the two teams as you do. I know there are 11 games to play but I'm happy you're so giddy. That is your MO....anything Dallas remains all you.

Now the truth at this point about the Dallas D....it's the two LB's who are playing sub par. we'll see if that continues.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet.the eagles are in no better shape thru 5 games, Dak's stats remain as good or better than wentz while one was a 4th round pick and the other #2 in the draft. The oline seems to be as good as phillys even with both tackles missing and the defense isn't really any worse than philly's thru 5 weeks. Don't see this separation between the two teams as you do. I know there are 11 games to play but I'm happy you're so giddy. That is your MO....anything Dallas remains all you.

Now the truth at this point about the Dallas D....it's the two LB's who are playing sub par. we'll see if that continues.

you deserve props for trying to stick up for Dak on a day where he flat out SUCKED following a week where he also sucked.

Can't play the Dolphins every week...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you deserve props for trying to stick up for Dak on a day where he flat out SUCKED following a week where he also sucked.

Can't play the Dolphins every week...

lol at the capitol letters. 460 plus yards say's he didn't suck throughout but you go ahead and have your giddy field day here. I'm good with Dak. Three plus years and I still don't see where wentz is all that better.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wasnt directing this post at you. When the Eagles lost back to back games all we heard was how shitty they are, how Dallas is SOOOO much better, how our coach sucks, how our GM sucks. How our draft picks are stupid, how we have no depth, how last year was the WORST SB HANGOVER EVER (even though they made the playoffs, won a game and came close to winning another. And thats evidently the worst SB hangover ever??), how Dallas was going to run away with the division and we'd come in 3rd.
I thought Dallas showed incredible heart today. THey could have easily quit but they rallied and GB couldnt stop them. Dak had a strange day. He put up MASSIVE yards but had a lot of picks and one really bad one luckily taken away. Both our OLines seems streaky. THe Eagles started off very mediocre and lately the OLine has been dominating. I was surprised the Cowboys OLine struggled today after Philly's OLine mauled GB last week.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasnt directing this post at you. When the Eagles lost back to back games all we heard was how shitty they are, how Dallas is SOOOO much better, how our coach sucks, how our GM sucks. How our draft picks are stupid, how we have no depth, how last year was the WORST SB HANGOVER EVER (even though they made the playoffs, won a game and came close to winning another. And thats evidently the worst SB hangover ever??), how Dallas was going to run away with the division and we'd come in 3rd.
I thought Dallas showed incredible heart today. THey could have easily quit but they rallied and GB couldnt stop them. Dak had a strange day. He put up MASSIVE yards but had a lot of picks and one really bad one luckily taken away. Both our OLines seems streaky. THe Eagles started off very mediocre and lately the OLine has been dominating. I was surprised the Cowboys OLine struggled today after Philly's OLine mauled GB last week.

What does anything that happens this year have to do with a SB hangover? The eagles stumbled after their SB win despite YOUR repeated predictions that they would be BETTER than the SB team. I said the team would play better under Foles and they did.

You’re welcome

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz has become the exact game manager that PE1 previously chastised Dak for being.

Second game in a row that Wentz has under 200 yards passing.

Bwhahaha.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does anything that happens this year have to do with a SB hangover? The eagles stumbled after their SB win despite YOUR repeated predictions that they would be BETTER than the SB team. I said the team would play better under Foles and they did.

You’re welcome

so in over 50 SB's "The worst SB hangover ever was a team (1) Making the playoffs (2) Winning a playoff game (3) So close to pulling out another win as underdogs on the road. Thats the WORST SB hangover ever. Brilliant, just brilliant.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so in over 50 SB's "The worst SB hangover ever was a team (1) Making the playoffs (2) Winning a playoff game (3) So close to pulling out another win as underdogs on the road. Thats the WORST SB hangover ever. Brilliant, just brilliant.

They only made the pkayoffs because of their back up QB. Wentz left that team for dead. Foles had to save it... again.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Iggloo hopping around because of a win over the Jets... at home!!

Bwhahaha

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They only made the pkayoffs because of their back up QB. Wentz left that team for dead. Foles had to save it... again.

Yep... but is that the "WORST SB HANGOVER EVER"? Stay on point brother. I know you can do it.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The philly playbook has CLEARLY been condensed because Wentz can’t handle it

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at the capitol letters. 460 plus yards say's he didn't suck throughout but you go ahead and have your giddy field day here. I'm good with Dak. Three plus years and I still don't see where wentz is all that better.

yards count for how many points?