• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are that in your head, that you are sitting around thinking about our draft pick decisions?

Nobody is “sitting around” thinking about the eagles. They are responding to a poster who’s nonstop fanboy-ism is laughable.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anyone that voted for Steve Nash for MVP would say he was a better player than Kobe for their careers, just that he deserved the MVP those particular years in their opinion.

Steve Nash was a darn good player that did a lot of little things to help his team win. Sometimes those that only watch highlights and get their sports knowledge from ESPN marketing clips and look only at the high profile stats don't really understand the game beyond some of the flashy plays and don't see all of what helps teams to win. I suspect the same people don't see the value in Centers because it isn't sexy to watch a center tell his OT or OG to watch for a blitz that prevents his QB from being sacked or get a 6 inch push on a 350lbs NT on 4th and inches for a QB sneak.

you're gonna make PE1's head explode with your uptown words and phrases.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this thread like 50 pages of Cowboys fans trolling @PhoenixEagles1

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are that in your head, that you are sitting around thinking about our draft pick decisions?
Nope. Keep up with the thread.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say he was an elite dominant player. Yet another Cowboy fan making up stuff I didn’t say. I said he has the potential to be that.
Day after day you Cowboy fans just make up shit I never said.

For real?
1) You claimed many many times I had said Philly should have taken Williams over Goedert. I never did, proved it to you, you admitted all of your comments were flat out wrong. First time you claimed I was making shit up
2) You said you never claimed Witten was garbage. I posted your quotes from this thread showing where you said he wouldn't be anything more than a for-show starter and would then be told to "sit his ass on the bench" while your overrated stone handed TE would be the best player. You pivoted quickly from saying I'm making shit up about you claiming Witten is garbage to claiming your case is that Witten wouldn't have come back with Goedert in the mix. You 100% dismissed Witten before the season as worthless yet want to claim him being out would hurt the team. Flipped from no value to invaluable.

You most CERTAINLY have been claiming all along he is an elite dominant player, but just hasn't shown it because of Ertz. You have said he is a top 10 talent and multiple times you have referenced "philly articles asking if Goedert is better than Ertz already". If you don't believe it, why do you keep bringing it up?

Tell me more about this shit "dallas fans make up" that you never said. You have spend 50+ pages talking about how great Goedert is. How he would put a first ballot HOF TE on our team on the bench. But hey, as always I'm willing to post your own words to back up my claims:

I’m going with Dallas Goedert. Cowboys fans will be kicking themselves we leap frogged them in the draft to form the next Gronkowski Hernandez combo without the murders, suicides and injuries.

Kid looks like a star.

Perhaps you meant he "has the potential to look like a star"? Sounds pretty set in stone that what he has done makes him look like a star. Stars are pretty elite and dominant, no?

He is a stud but the team is so loaded with options and the fact he is a great blocker someone’s numbers have to be low.

You were talking about Goedert...looks like you are calling him a stud. Stud's aren't usually average to below-average players. A stud is usually pretty elite-y and dominant-y.

Still think Dallas is making shit up when we say you claim he has more than "potential" to be a star?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do we have a lack of depth. Where does Dallas have a lack of depth.
Where is your lack of depth? Remember last week when you were blaming the teams losses on the injuries.

There. There is your lack of depth.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? Want to play it that way? Let's go to the videotape...
Question: Do you know what "seemed to allude to" means? Do you know it doesn't mean the same as "stated".

To be clearer, I will change my comment from an Eagle fan seemed to allude to him being an elite dominant player which is kind of a softer way of saying it, to Eagles fan @PhoenixEagles1 100% STATED that he is already "a complete stud" and that "already articles in Philly are asking if he is better than Ertz" and that he is a "special TE" an "emerging star" and an "excellent te".

Boy, did I overstate your comments on him :L
Don't lump me in with other people. I don't make shit up like you
Damn, before I looked up my own quotes I should have seen this.

I added some you missed :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this thread like 50 pages of Cowboys fans trolling @PhoenixEagles1
No, you had quite a few pages of being put in your place. remember coming in hot with "crackboy" comments? I saw em earlier.

Those died off about the time your team went to the cellar. How often do you pray to Dan Snyder for guaranteeing the Eagles are at worst 3rd place in the NFCE?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their rankings after 3 weeks were completely ridiculous and baseless. After 4 weeks they are great!!!:suds:

I don't know where they come up with a lot of this stuff. Honestly don't know how Wentz is even top 5 YTD, but that's PFF for ya

Maybe they're just trolling us.
Naaaaahhhhhhh......

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anyone that voted for Steve Nash for MVP would say he was a better player than Kobe for their careers, just that he deserved the MVP those particular years in their opinion.

Steve Nash was a darn good player that did a lot of little things to help his team win. Sometimes those that only watch highlights and get their sports knowledge from ESPN marketing clips and look only at the high profile stats don't really understand the game beyond some of the flashy plays and don't see all of what helps teams to win. I suspect the same people don't see the value in Centers because it isn't sexy to watch a center tell his OT or OG to watch for a blitz that prevents his QB from being sacked or get a 6 inch push on a 350lbs NT on 4th and inches for a QB sneak.

My point about Nash is that he won MVP because people could relate to him. He wasn’t some super athlete that is 6’9 with a 42 inch vertical. I think people see Centers the same way.
Off point but Steve Nash winning MVP was ludicrous. Won MVP averaging 17/11 on a fast break team. Not only that he was literally the WORST defensive player in the NBA. He is the only multiple MVP winner who doesn’t have multiple rings. They guy never even made the finals and wasn’t the type you give the ball with 5 seconds left and say “Win the game”. He was an excellent PG. A fantastic shooter too but the NBA MVP was always the best player and he was never close to that. But writers/voters could relate to him and I think you know why. I think Center is similar to that. They aren’t super freak athletes.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their rankings after 3 weeks were completely ridiculous and baseless. After 4 weeks they are great!!!:suds:

I don't know where they come up with a lot of this stuff. Honestly don't know how Wentz is even top 5 YTD, but that's PFF for ya

The reason why Wentz is rated number 1 is because you don’t know the small intricacies of the game and the incredible importance of Wentz.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had a clue about this you'd know more about Centers.

This coming from the guy who asked: are all passes behind the LOS considered runs? :scratch:

Dumb shit.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? Want to play it that way? Let's go to the videotape...
Question: Do you know what "seemed to allude to" means? Do you know it doesn't mean the same as "stated".

To be clearer, I will change my comment from an Eagle fan seemed to allude to him being an elite dominant player which is kind of a softer way of saying it, to Eagles fan @PhoenixEagles1 100% STATED that he is already "a complete stud" and that "already articles in Philly are asking if he is better than Ertz" and that he is a "special TE" an "emerging star" and an "excellent te".

Boy, did I overstate your comments on him :L
Don't lump me in with other people. I don't make shit up like you

For real?
1) You claimed many many times I had said Philly should have taken Williams over Goedert. I never did, proved it to you, you admitted all of your comments were flat out wrong. First time you claimed I was making shit up
2) You said you never claimed Witten was garbage. I posted your quotes from this thread showing where you said he wouldn't be anything more than a for-show starter and would then be told to "sit his ass on the bench" while your overrated stone handed TE would be the best player. You pivoted quickly from saying I'm making shit up about you claiming Witten is garbage to claiming your case is that Witten wouldn't have come back with Goedert in the mix. You 100% dismissed Witten before the season as worthless yet want to claim him being out would hurt the team. Flipped from no value to invaluable.

You most CERTAINLY have been claiming all along he is an elite dominant player, but just hasn't shown it because of Ertz. You have said he is a top 10 talent and multiple times you have referenced "philly articles asking if Goedert is better than Ertz already". If you don't believe it, why do you keep bringing it up?

Tell me more about this shit "dallas fans make up" that you never said. You have spend 50+ pages talking about how great Goedert is. How he would put a first ballot HOF TE on our team on the bench. But hey, as always I'm willing to post your own words to back up my claims:

Perhaps you meant he "has the potential to look like a star"? Sounds pretty set in stone that what he has done makes him look like a star. Stars are pretty elite and dominant, no?

You were talking about Goedert...looks like you are calling him a stud. Stud's aren't usually average to below-average players. A stud is usually pretty elite-y and dominant-y.

Still think Dallas is making shit up when we say you claim he has more than "potential" to be a star?
tenor.gif