• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, if La'El Collins was an Eagle, he would be on the bench. He would not start over Lane Johnson. That's just a simple fact.

Would he start at left guard? Hard to say. I will say Collins seemed like a better NFL guard than tackle to me. But of course now he is a top 5 paid RT!

Cowboys fans are simply jealous of what Philly has on the offensive line--less hype, more confidence. Maybe a little too much confidence, as the NFL body Issue on ESPN the Magazine shows.

Eagles-OL3.jpg

Eagles-OL2.jpg
Our line is better, blockign for a a better RB, and we have depth if anything happens.

Not jealous of your OL that hangs out in the nude together.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I liked him and thought he was good and that all of the players could be good and stressed over and over that we don't know what these guys are after one year. You are acting like he is already guaranteed to be great and there is no possible other outcome. You seriously don't see a difference??? One is a rational expectation based on what we have seen. The other is absolute blind homerism, especially since you said the exact same thing last year and he went on to have had 33 catches.

I like Goedert. I just don't pretend he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's fine for you to think he'll someday be really good or that you want it to be the case, but when you take these ridiculous stances and absolutes and act as if anyone who feels he won't go to the HOF is an idiot it just comes off as bizarre

That’s what I said. He has the potential to be great. What’s wrong with that?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Zeke got paid. I am sure Dak will get paid too. Will there be enough for Cooper and Byron Jones? Who will be the odd man out?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow cowboys fans sure are testy.

Endless gloom on the horizon will do that.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's like they woke up and realized they have all this talent but this guy is still the coach. Can you say one and done in the wildcard round?

giphy.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gloom? We are the reigning NFCE champs and only got better this year while the runner up last year has holes on defense, little to no OL depth, and a fragile QB without their safety blanket backup.

Not worried here at all. There's always money in the banana stand, and Jerry is doing the dipping.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gloom? We are the reigning NFCE champs and only got better this year while the runner up last year has holes on defense, little to no OL depth, and a fragile QB without their safety blanket backup.
Then you are in for a glorious year of re-education.:dhd:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you quote from?

Collins gave up 5 sacks last season.
Collins has given up 10 sacks in 47 games.

Football | NFL | Player Stats - La'el Collins - Dallas Cowboys - washingtonpost.com

Lane Johnson gave up 4 sacks last season
Johnson has given up 24 sacks in 80 games

Football | NFL | Player Stats - Lane Johnson - Philadelphia Eagles - washingtonpost.com

Sack numbers favor Collins over Johnson. Now you want to argue penalties Johnson holds the upper hand.

Let me add Collins hasn't been suspended for PEDs so he holds the upper hand there.

And You call us blind homers. Never compare Collins to a 1st team all pro guy. A week ago you were fine with Dallas not resigning him. This week you are comparing him to one of the best Tacles in the league and making him the 3rd highest player at RT.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not worried here at all. There's always money in the banana stand, and Jerry is doing the dipping.

Yeah, Dallas has no holes at all. Flawless and you truly have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to OL depth. We have the best OLine depth in the entire NFL.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are in for a glorious year of re-education.:dhd:

Dude he says we have no OLine depth. We have tremendous OLine depth. Watch him bring up back up Center. That position that’s so important Philly knows anyone can come fill that spot.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude he says we have no OLine depth. We have tremendous OLine depth. Watch him bring up back up Center. That position that’s so important Philly knows anyone can come fill that spot.
Lol, we can't even start our amazing rookie LT because we're too stacked along the line.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the notion that Philly lacks o-line depth is among the dumbest things I have read here.

Name a team with better o-line depth.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, keep your homo-erotic dreams off of here.

Second, no of course he wouldn't start over Lane Johnson. But he would absolutely start at LG if he was on Philly. It's not even close.

Third, Philly does have an awesome OL and maybe the best in the NFL. IMO It's the only reason Wentz is any good. Without that great OL he would be horrible because he holds the ball too long.

Wentz would be horrible. Come join the blind homer party. Every time I start agreeing with what you say then you say something as stupid as this. Hopefully you are joking.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Dallas has no holes at all. Flawless and you truly have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to OL depth. We have the best OLine depth in the entire NFL.
You keep saying that and then keep ignoring me when I ask who your backup center is.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, anyone can come fill it. Center never really touches teh ball, so grab any spare off the street. Works for your LB crew, so why not your center. :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the notion that Philly lacks o-line depth is among the dumbest things I have read here.

Name a team with better o-line depth.
That has already been asked and answered, in this this thread, by me. Dallas.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But don't take my word for it, let's see what the "media" that PF1 loves to talk about, has to say about Dallas vs Eagles OL. Except I'll actually post links and quotes instead of just random gestures like "all media blah blah".

Dallas:
Cowboys getting calls about their offensive, defensive linemen
The Cowboys are deep on the offensive line. They’re deep on the defensive line.

Thus, it should come as no surprise that the Cowboys have gotten calls from teams interested in trading for one of the team’s linemen.

“We do get calls on both offensive and defensive lines,” Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones said Wednesday. “We’ve made that a priority over the years, and it’s a strength of ours, and some teams are interested in it.

as opposed to Philly:
What is the Eagles’ greatest area of weakness, and why?
So instead of asking, What’s the Eagles’ greatest weakness?, it’s probably more useful to ask, What area has the greatest potential to damage the Eagles? The answer to that question — and maybe this is a reach — is the offensive line. On paper, it should be excellent. But Jason Peters has a lengthy injury history and is 37, and his backup is a rookie. Brandon Brooks is recovering from an Achilles tear. Jason Kelce is 31 and has contemplated retiring. It doesn’t take much to envision an injury or two forcing the Eagles to test the depth of their offensive line, and their entire offense suffering as a result.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has already been asked and answered, in this this thread, by me. Dallas.

That's just stupid, but I guess we know where you stand.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just stupid, but I guess we know where you stand.
Yup, and I backed it up with quotes from national and local philly media. As opposed to your homer view.