• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean, enjoy your over payment. let me know when Demarcus Lawrence records his first sack against Lane Johnson...
If Lane can keep from getting his 3rd suspension, and thus be on the field, that sack should come this year.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand this recent nonsense calling us homers. Im sure any Eagle fan that posts here would completely agree if you said the Eagles have a poor LBing crew or if you said the Secondary has been brutal. We'd also admit that we have no idea what we have at RB and that they were a really poor group last year.

So back to what I left you hanging on...

1. Ford came on here saying Goedert was a wasted pick.
2. The Eagle fans vehemently disagreed.
3. You came on here saying that you think Goedert has the potential to be special just like the Eagle fans were saying.
4. Then you said we were being bling homers about Goedert.
5. I asked you to pick a side. First you said you think GOedert can be a special player, then you called us blind homers for saying he is a special talent. SO what is it? Is GOedert good like you said... or are Eagles fans being blind homers saying hes good?

To call Eagle fans blind homers is ridiculous. To call any fan anything so absolute is ridiculous. THere a 100's of thousands of Eagle fans, Browns fans, Cowboy fans... whomever. And in that large LARGE grouping there are all different types of fans. I mean we got Cowboy fans that are saying Goedert would ride the bench in Dallas. Cant get more homerific then that.

Still not able to just go back and see what I said, huh? Never said he was a wasted pick, said you took him early to try to mess with us and he was never our plan. I said you had more pressing needs than a 2nd TE, as you are aware.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listen to Sturm every day, I am well aware of his thoughts on every player and Lael is one of them. He admits that Paul Alexander was a fucking idiot and Collins was hurt most of last year but still put up good numbers. He should be even better this year as he is healthy and we have a good OL coach.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders could be a good RB. Won't see enough time though behind Howard and Sproles, so that's good for the rest of the NFCE. Congrats on going cheap on RB though, not like you have a choice.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we need a RT when we already have the best one... on and off PEDs.
Because he is one masking agent away from an indefinite suspension. Granted, he has fun...so there is that.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he is one masking agent away from an indefinite suspension. Granted, he has fun...so there is that.

Its not cheating if you get away with it...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders could be a good RB. Won't see enough time though behind Howard and Sproles, so that's good for the rest of the NFCE. Congrats on going cheap on RB though, not like you have a choice.

Eagles rotate their RBs a lot. Sanders is going to see plenty of touches this season.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles rotate their RBs a lot. Sanders is going to see plenty of touches this season.
Not as many as he should as a #1, and he looks like a #1. So as long as Howard takes touches, and Sproles takes 3rd plays the less he can be a beast. Same with Guice and AP in Washington. If only NYG would get a handcuff for Barkley.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think he was saying if he were to play RT for the Eagles he would be on the bench. THats facts.
That's a different topic. He is nowhere near as good as Lane Johnson. But, that is a great example, because if any Cowboy fan here said he was then he would be a blind homer as well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we need a RT when we already have the best one... on and off PEDs.
On yes. Off, I don't think we've ever see that to tell. But, it looks like our LG found some this offseason. If it makes him better I've been known to look the other way...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listen to Sturm every day, I am well aware of his thoughts on every player and Lael is one of them. He admits that Paul Alexander was a fucking idiot and Collins was hurt most of last year but still put up good numbers. He should be even better this year as he is healthy and we have a good OL coach.
That stupid friggin hand check thing he taught just didn't work with our guys. Then Columbo takes over and let's our guys be physical again and they play a lot better. I do think Alexander was a big part of the problem last year. Heck, the Sea OL got a lot better since he left also, right? Maybe he just sucks...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That stupid friggin hand check thing he taught just didn't work with our guys. Then Columbo takes over and let's our guys be physical again and they play a lot better. I do think Alexander was a big part of the problem last year. Heck, the Sea OL got a lot better since he left also, right? Maybe he just sucks...
Not sure what he was teaching, but yeah when Columbo took over and taught them to just manhandle defenses we got a lot better, and got a lot fewer hands to the face and holding calls. I think Alexander had more of a "retreat and keep them in front of you" approach. Columbo had more of a "smash em in the mouth then fall on them" approach. Our guys do better when they just team up and blow up the DL.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
69617946_2691927677493082_1293958283463229440_n.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, if La'El Collins was an Eagle, he would be on the bench. He would not start over Lane Johnson. That's just a simple fact.

Would he start at left guard? Hard to say. I will say Collins seemed like a better NFL guard than tackle to me. But of course now he is a top 5 paid RT!

Cowboys fans are simply jealous of what Philly has on the offensive line--less hype, more confidence. Maybe a little too much confidence, as the NFL body Issue on ESPN the Magazine shows.

Eagles-OL3.jpg

Eagles-OL2.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, if La'El Collins was an Eagle, he would be on the bench. He would not start over Lane Johnson. That's just a simple fact.

Would he start at left guard? Hard to say. I will say Collins seemed like a better NFL guard than tackle to me. But of course now he is a top 5 paid RT!

Cowboys fans are simply jealous of what Philly has on the offensive line--less hype, more confidence. Maybe a little too much confidence, as the NFL body Issue on ESPN the Magazine shows.
First off, keep your homo-erotic dreams off of here.

Second, no of course he wouldn't start over Lane Johnson. But he would absolutely start at LG if he was on Philly. It's not even close.

Third, Philly does have an awesome OL and maybe the best in the NFL. IMO It's the only reason Wentz is any good. Without that great OL he would be horrible because he holds the ball too long.