• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Where do you even get this stuff? No one ever said he was a below average to average Tackle other than Eagles fans.
he gave up like 8 or 9 sacks last year, right?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you would have a 1st and 4th or whatever you traded for Dillard.

BTW, so would Goeddert if he were in Dallas.

So you think Goedert wouldnt play over Witten and you guys are all calling us homers. Please bro.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean, enjoy your over payment. let me know when Demarcus Lawrence records his first sack against Lane Johnson...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he gave up like 8 or 9 sacks last year, right?
I don't know. Couldn't find the stat. He wasn't as good in pass protection as run blocking. He had a torn rotator cuff last year and didn't practice the last 2 months of the season the year before with a back issue. I did find that Seumalo gave up 6 sacks in 2017 in only 175 pass snaps.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just trying to get Cowboy fans to overreact so he can say that we do with our players what Eagles fans do with theirs. He knows Collins has been pretty good.

I dont understand this recent nonsense calling us homers. Im sure any Eagle fan that posts here would completely agree if you said the Eagles have a poor LBing crew or if you said the Secondary has been brutal. We'd also admit that we have no idea what we have at RB and that they were a really poor group last year.

So back to what I left you hanging on...

1. Ford came on here saying Goedert was a wasted pick.
2. The Eagle fans vehemently disagreed.
3. You came on here saying that you think Goedert has the potential to be special just like the Eagle fans were saying.
4. Then you said we were being bling homers about Goedert.
5. I asked you to pick a side. First you said you think GOedert can be a special player, then you called us blind homers for saying he is a special talent. SO what is it? Is GOedert good like you said... or are Eagles fans being blind homers saying hes good?

To call Eagle fans blind homers is ridiculous. To call any fan anything so absolute is ridiculous. THere a 100's of thousands of Eagle fans, Browns fans, Cowboy fans... whomever. And in that large LARGE grouping there are all different types of fans. I mean we got Cowboy fans that are saying Goedert would ride the bench in Dallas. Cant get more homerific then that.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Couldn't find the stat. He wasn't as good in pass protection as run blocking. He had a torn rotator cuff last year and didn't practice the last 2 months of the season the year before with a back issue. I did find that Seumalo gave up 6 sacks in 2017 in only 175 pass snaps.
so you're trying to find articles to support your bias that this isn't a bad signing, i support you. again, i totally approve of the signing. i find it to be a great move.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand this recent nonsense calling us homers. Im sure any Eagle fan that posts here would completely agree if you said the Eagles have a poor LBing crew or if you said the Secondary has been brutal. We'd also admit that we have no idea what we have at RB and that they were a really poor group last year.

So back to what I left you hanging on...

1. Ford came on here saying Goedert was a wasted pick.
2. The Eagle fans vehemently disagreed.
3. You came on here saying that you think Goedert has the potential to be special just like the Eagle fans were saying.
4. Then you said we were being bling homers about Goedert.
5. I asked you to pick a side. First you said you think GOedert can be a special player, then you called us blind homers for saying he is a special talent. SO what is it? Is GOedert good like you said... or are Eagles fans being blind homers saying hes good?

To call Eagle fans blind homers is ridiculous. To call any fan anything so absolute is ridiculous. THere a 100's of thousands of Eagle fans, Browns fans, Cowboy fans... whomever. And in that large LARGE grouping there are all different types of fans. I mean we got Cowboy fans that are saying Goedert would ride the bench in Dallas. Cant get more homerific then that.

In what world did the below lead to the above? :doh:

So you agree he looks like he is going to be good and then you come back with we are blind homers. Pick a side bro

God your perception and reading comp just remain horrible

Let me help you out. They may all look like they are going to be good, but I am inferring that the one who is on the Eagles will be touted as the greatest prospect of all time because you are all blind homers and everyone on your team is the best at everything ever...get it now?

That’s exactly what I was saying. Hahaha. Then you claim I can’t read.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I liked him and thought he was good and that all of the players could be good and stressed over and over that we don't know what these guys are after one year. You are acting like he is already guaranteed to be great and there is no possible other outcome. You seriously don't see a difference??? One is a rational expectation based on what we have seen. The other is absolute blind homerism, especially since you said the exact same thing last year and he went on to have had 33 catches.

I like Goedert. I just don't pretend he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's fine for you to think he'll someday be really good or that you want it to be the case, but when you take these ridiculous stances and absolutes and act as if anyone who feels he won't go to the HOF is an idiot it just comes off as bizarre

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you're trying to find articles to support your bias that this isn't a bad signing, i support you. again, i totally approve of the signing. i find it to be a great move.
What does that even mean? You said he gave up 8 sacks. I tried to Google it and couldn't find anything saying that. I tehn googled Philly sacks given up and that was in the article. Trying to follow your posts is like following a mexican jumping bean. :L

i don't care what you think about the signing, you have proven your thoughts are everything Dallas bad; everything Philly spectacular. But if you write things that are wrong and direct them to me I'm going to correct you. Consider it a public service for you

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid question. I can't believe how clueless people still are even with access to so much information when it comes to the timing of NFL contracts and the highest paid :L

Here is a question for you. Is Trent Brown the best OL in the NFL?

:shrug:

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that even mean? You said he gave up 8 sacks. I tried to Google it and couldn't find anything saying that. I tehn googled Philly sacks given up and that was in the article. Trying to follow your posts is like following a mexican jumping bean. :L

i don't care what you think about the signing, you have proven your thoughts are everything Dallas bad; everything Philly spectacular. But if you write things that are wrong and direct them to me I'm going to correct you. Consider it a public service for you
dude, i quoted the amount of sacks he gave up last year. he's being paid as a tackle and i replied as such. if he gets slotted to OG and plays well, good for him.

i imagine trying to follow a mexican jumping bean is a good time, you're welcome.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, i quoted the amount of sacks he gave up last year. he's being paid as a tackle and i replied as such. if he gets slotted to OG and plays well, good for him.

i imagine trying to follow a mexican jumping bean is a good time, you're welcome.
It ain't dull...

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain't dull...
i mean, what's the point of reading a post by someone trying to appease both sides. i'm a philly phan, of course i'm going to bash dallas when i can, which i think this is an opportunity to. great job signing jaylon, but i'll pick and chose my spots.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where did you quote from?

Collins gave up 5 sacks last season.
Collins has given up 10 sacks in 47 games.

Football | NFL | Player Stats - La'el Collins - Dallas Cowboys - washingtonpost.com

Lane Johnson gave up 4 sacks last season
Johnson has given up 24 sacks in 80 games

Football | NFL | Player Stats - Lane Johnson - Philadelphia Eagles - washingtonpost.com

Sack numbers favor Collins over Johnson. Now you want to argue penalties Johnson holds the upper hand.

Let me add Collins hasn't been suspended for PEDs so he holds the upper hand there.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you quote from?

Collins gave up 5 sacks last season.
Collins has given up 10 sacks in 47 games.
Football | NFL | Player Stats - La'el Collins - Dallas Cowboys - washingtonpost.com

Lane Johnson gave up 4 sacks last season
Johnson has given up 24 sacks in 80 games

Football | NFL | Player Stats - Lane Johnson - Philadelphia Eagles - washingtonpost.com

Sack numbers favor Collins over Johnson. Now you want to argue penalties Johnson holds the upper hand.

Let me add Collins hasn't been suspended for PEDs so he holds the upper hand there.