• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Belongs to the Eagles now....

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Bout Dem Cowboys!

To suggest the Eagles are not a team on the rise is just stupid. I personally do not think they are SuperBowl contenders but they are a good team IMO. Just not great or elite yet. The are definitely on the rise. The Cowboys it seems are on the decline.

I don't know that the Cowboys are on the decline... but there are a whole bunch off issues with this team that need addressed. Until then it's not a stretch to say your heroes are in the drivers seat of this division.

For now.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Dak, but Dak is greatly assisted by Zeke and his Oline being great

Wentz is asked to do a lot more than Dak...When Dak is asked to do a lot, he has not been great

Let's tap the brake on that great O-Line. Because right now, they aren't.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again it's only the first of October, so maybe we all should tap the brakes,

Specially the OP.....

Yup. Lots of stories left to be written in this season and this division. Gotta let it breathe.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

That's a good one. You think Wentz > Dak? You must be going off nothing but draft position and pre-draft rankings. There has been nothing about Wentz that shows he is better than Dak? I like Wentz, but he still is a work in progress. If he can't fix his throwing motion then he's never going to make it in the league as a starter. Potential, yes. Currently better than Dak? No.

Is Carson Wentz better than Dak Prescott. Yes he is. But I said that last year. Cowboys fans went nuts but I personally still believe that. Wentz needs to fix his throwing motion? You obviously have not watched any Eagles games because your comment is the first one made this entire season made about his throwing mechanics. However...I think they still may be a work in progress but he has greatly improved.

Going into the season a lot of people (mostly Cowboys fans) had Dak as a top 10 QB. I personally found it laughable but to each is own. Now Cowboys fans don't go getting your panties all in a wad up your asses. I have always maintained that Dak Prescott is going to be a stud QB and I have not change my opinion there but he is not as good as many of you think he is......yet.

The Cowboys go where Zeke will take them. I have been saying that all along. I said Zeke should have been ROY and should have been the on in the MVP conversation not Dak.

The stats of Wentz and Dak are comparable. Wentz is asked to carry the Eagles and Dak is not asked to do that for the Cowboys. That is why as of right now I have Carson Wentz as the better QB.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Carson Wentz better than Dak Prescott. Yes he is. But I said that last year. Cowboys fans went nuts but I personally still believe that. Wentz needs to fix his throwing motion? You obviously have not watched any Eagles games because your comment is the first one made this entire season made about his throwing mechanics. However...I think they still may be a work in progress but he has greatly improved.

Going into the season a lot of people (mostly Cowboys fans) had Dak as a top 10 QB. I personally found it laughable but to each is own. Now Cowboys fans don't go getting your panties all in a wad up your asses. I have always maintained that Dak Prescott is going to be a stud QB and I have not change my opinion there but he is not as good as many of you think he is......yet.

The Cowboys go where Zeke will take them. I have been saying that all along. I said Zeke should have been ROY and should have been the on in the MVP conversation not Dak.

The stats of Wentz and Dak are comparable. Wentz is asked to carry the Eagles and Dak is not asked to do that for the Cowboys. That is why as of right now I have Carson Wentz as the better QB.

I watched week 1 when they were talking about how becuase of his mechanics he was sailing the ball. That's the same problem he had last year. He takes forever to wind up and then throws from back in his stance so balls sail on him.

I'm not a QB, never was, and I can see it. Not difficult to spot his weakness.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas defense isn't going to win us any games. So yeah Dak is asked to carry the team since he is the driver of the offense. Now apparently he needs to carry the special teams too :L

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas defense isn't going to win us any games. So yeah Dak is asked to carry the team since he is the driver of the offense. Now apparently he needs to carry the special teams too :L

Then the Cowboys are in trouble which is why they are 2-2 right now.

Ezekial Elliot is what makes the Cowboys offense go not Dak Prescott. The Cowboys will go as far as Elliot will take them. Last season Zeke rushed for more than 1000 yards on 1st down carries. This year teams are keying on the fact that and shutting it down. This year Zeke is averaging 2.8 yards on 1st down carrie compared to 5.7 yards last year. Dak was not forced to deal with a lot of situations where he HAD to carry the Cowboys. This year teams are forcing him to be the guy to beat them and it appears to be too much. That is not saying he is bad. I am not saying that. However I though it was absurd to have him as a top 10 QB and still do.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like it may be the Eagles division now, but if the Skins can pull off an upset over the Chiefs, GAME ON

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a young secondary with some serious looking players back there. Gonna be a rough year back there, but as we get more of our front 7 healthy and off suspension the secondary will look even better. Next year will be when we see if Dallas has a solid secondary or not.

Don't take this the wrong way cause Dak is good but there isn't a GM in the league that would take him over Wentz. No one.
They are both good now, not great but Wentz can be the best QB in the NFL in 5 years. Dak will never be and he is very good.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't take this the wrong way cause Dak is good but there isn't a GM in the league that would take him over Wentz. No one.
They are both good now, not great but Wentz can be the best QB in the NFL in 5 years. Dak will never be and he is very good.

wrong

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh huh... sure. This board always seemed completely pointless when people can't be objective. Yeah, and Wendell Smallwood is better than Zeek Elliot too (My imitation of you)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guarantee Dak will be a starter in this league longer than Wentz will be. Wentz is going to tear up his arm throwing the way he does, or he is going to wash out when he doesn't show improvement. he had all offseason and shows no change.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh... sure. This board always seemed completely pointless when people can't be objective. Yeah, and Wendell Smallwood is better than Zeek Elliot too (My imitation of you)

I'm pretty sure I can be objective, I correctly called out the Eagles OLine issues as well as Murrays non-fit with your system. This season I have correctly called out how shitty a WR Brandon Marshall is. Sure I like to bust the skins balls by calling out any spare QB and saying he is better than Cousins but you gotta give me that one.

Everyone homers from time to time and I have been on record as saying Carson does have the measurables to be great but he has to show he is coach-able. In two offseasons he hasn't made the change that everyone says he needs to make. I was serious earlier when I said that if I can notice it then anyone that actually knows how to coach a QB should notice it. TV announcers have noticed it and call it out on every game I'm able to watch.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure I can be objective, I correctly called out the Eagles OLine issues as well as Murrays non-fit with your system. This season I have correctly called out how shitty a WR Brandon Marshall is. Sure I like to bust the skins balls by calling out any spare QB and saying he is better than Cousins but you gotta give me that one.

Everyone homers from time to time and I have been on record as saying Carson does have the measurables to be great but he has to show he is coach-able. In two offseasons he hasn't made the change that everyone says he needs to make. I was serious earlier when I said that if I can notice it then anyone that actually knows how to coach a QB should notice it. TV announcers have noticed it and call it out on every game I'm able to watch.

Dude, you're losing your mind. His throwing has been fantastic. There's an article in today's Philly paper on how much better he is this year and has a much MUCH better arm than Dak
He's going to throw out his arm
Huhh? That makes absolutely no sense. The other predictions you had were on point but you're making absolutely no sense. I never miss the Eagles and rhe announcers have done nothing but heap praise on him. The only negative I've heard is he holds on the ball too long too often
He's gonna throw out his arm... huh?