• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC/AFC Best Team Playoff Game 1 : 500 vs WLK

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OFFENSE
QB- Drew Brees
RB- Emmitt Smith
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- James Lofton
WR- Anotnio Brown
TE- Jimmy Graham
LT- Walter Jones
LG- Guy McIntyre
C- Jay Hilgenburg
RG- Gene Hickerson
RT- Joe Jacoby

DEFENSE
DE- J.J. Watt
NT- Kris Jenkins
DE- Muhammed Wilkerson
OLB- Lawrence Taylor
MLB- Mike Singletary
OLB- Von Miller-
CB- Charles Woodson
CB- Jimmie Johnson
CB- Albert Lewis
SS- Dennis Smith
FS- Deron Cherry

VS

WLK

OFFENSE
QB - Kurt Warner
RB - Edgerrin James
TE - Tony Gonzalez
TE - Kellen Winslow
WR - Sterling Sharpe
WR - Charlie Joiner
LT - Jonathan Ogden
LG - Ruben Brown
C - Dwight Stevenson
RG - Kevin Gogan
RT - Dan Dierdorf

DEFENSE
DE - Howie Long
DT - Chester McGlockton
DT - Alan Page
DE - Deacon Jones
LB - Willie Lanier
LB - Chris Hanburger
CB - Mike Haynes
CB - Roger Wehrli
NCB - Hanford Dixon
SS - Kenny Easley
FS - Brian Dawkins

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 - 4
WLK - 7

Voted - Nos, WLK, 500, Purguy, UK, Ritz, Mebert, Femur, Shane, EHB, Milk

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WLK

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like my team, which made me want to make more trades lol... For some reason what I like usually doesn't equal a win but here goes... Defensively I have the best DT in NFL history and arguably the second best DE in NFL history... They are coupled with 6'3" 334 pounds (officially but he was bigger) Chester McGlockton who finished with 51 sacks 480 tackles, to put that into perspective Sapp had 96 sacks 436 tackles... 45 more sacks is why Sapp is legendary, but McGlockton's 44 more tackles show his ability to stuff the run... He's no Sapp but his unit allows him to be even more dangerous in that you're going to have to help on Page and Jones... Same can be said for HOFer Howie long... Another run stuffer gives me officially 84 sacks but 91.5 unofficial... With this DL it allows me to play a Nickel defense in that there going to be great pass rush as well as penetration on runs stuffing the inside run and bouncing out the outside runs... Second level are once again balanced... I was going to use start Robinson but Hanburger is a much better run defender while he can still cover and Lanier is a gr at pass defender (27 picks is tied for 7th alltime with Dave Robinson for LBs) who can also play the run... IMO I have one of the most dominant secondaries in the draft... Again balance is there, great pass defense great hitting... Some have better players individually but I feel I have the most balanced defense here...

Offense is solid... Really love my oline, wanted to upgrade Gogan but he's still a solid player sandwiched between 2 HOFers if he needs some help... Edge is the perfect compliment to Warner, just ask Payton Manning when they traded Marshall it was to make room for Edge... I'm not saying he's better but he's pretty close and his dominance was very similar... Add in the 2 HOF TEs eating up the middle... Sterling Sharpe was so dominant unfortunately injury shortened his career but I'm sure 500 would agree if not for injury Sharpe would have been 1st ballot... Then HOFer Charlie Joiner, I'll just let Bill Walsh speak on him... Hall of Fame coach Bill Walsh called Joiner "the most intelligent, the smartest, the most calculating receiver the game has ever known..." You give those weapons to the 2time MVP gunslinging Kurt Warner and I love my chances...

I got me

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I would have known WLK was gonna post all that I would have voted for 500... :thumb:

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think WLK is going to win this whole thing. I'll have to give him my vote. But feel free to disagree with me and vote me :lol:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow close matchup. Slight lean to WLK

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 500. I think his d can handle the extra TE and running game.