• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next six games...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Orlando
Portland
Sacramento
OKC
Philly
Charlotte

Besides OKC, they are all winnable games. If we win one of the two against Portland and Philly (I can see us shitting the bed against one of them...possible both but hopefully not), then our record will be 14 - 22. Slowly climbing back?

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Im going to the OKC game on sunday. So that game wont be an issue. I'll be on the sidelines. Raptors are 100% when I go to games.

I'm just gonna get into westbrookes head by making fun of him for shooting 40% from the field....that he's ridiculous'ly overrated......only problem is this is one game he possibly could shoot 98% from the field with Jose guarding him.....

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Im going to the OKC game on sunday. So that game wont be an issue. I'll be on the sidelines. Raptors are 100% when I go to games.

I'm just gonna get into westbrookes head by making fun of him for shooting 40% from the field....that he's ridiculous'ly overrated......only problem is this is one game he possibly could shoot 98% from the field with Jose guarding him.....

front row?

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
not yet...

front row?

im not rich enough for that....it's 10 rows back.....brother got them....

I did have courtside for the Nets-Raptors playoff game from 2007 though..in Jersey.....when carter was a net and i was living the manhattan life.......student life really sucks balls sometimes.....i dont care what people say.....having money is fun ass.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Dude! Wear something outrageous so we know it's you!

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
game

Dude! Wear something outrageous so we know it's you!

I'm on the other side and the camera never fades that way.....opposite of the bench.....we've had good tickets behind the bench area before and its the WORST tickets you could possibly ever get.....NEVER get behind the or around there....

during hype parts of the game the players always stand up and you cant see squat.....

best tickets you can really get is balcony prime --- row 1 or 2....everybody up there is always just getting hammered and saying the funniest crap......down low other then my brother and me.....everything is quiet.....I actually had a guy who told me to sit down during the game cause his kid couldnt see at one point in the game....it was like the last 20 seconds of the game.....I was about to rip into him and just go off then saw his 4 year old kid and kept my mouth shut.....

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando
Portland
Sacramento
OKC
Philly
Charlotte

Besides OKC, they are all winnable games. If we win one of the two against Portland and Philly (I can see us shitting the bed against one of them...possible both but hopefully not), then our record will be 14 - 22. Slowly climbing back?

the east is really bad this year too. its going back to how it was when the west had 10 good teams, and the east has like 7. we can slip into that 8th seed.

im feeling optimistic. the longer bargnani stays out the better