• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Newton, Kaepernick, Wilson, RGIII, Luck, Ryan,Stafford, Romo

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

In a 12 team Fantasy League, what order would you take these guys in, and which round would you take them?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not that familiar with the point systems of fantasy football, but it seems like Ryan would be the first guy, then maybe Stafford. Wouldn't go with Romo cause my girlfriend had him last year and all he did was disappoint. I think the other guys will all be pretty close so I would go with Kaep cause that way I could have a player I care about on my team. RG3 will probably miss more time as well.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not that familiar with the point systems of fantasy football, but it seems like Ryan would be the first guy, then maybe Stafford. Wouldn't go with Romo cause my girlfriend had him last year and all he did was disappoint. I think the other guys will all be pretty close so I would go with Kaep cause that way I could have a player I care about on my team. RG3 will probably miss more time as well.

That's the reason why I have never gotten involved in fantasy football. I want to be able to care for the player or the team and root for them but then I'd always lose. Even if your team had the best offense, defense, and special-teams, you would always lose because there's always some better at some positions somewhere. But I do understand how others can while still being a loyal fan. I can see that it's fun.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In a 12 team Fantasy League, what order would you take these guys in, and which round would you take them?

I'd take Luck but wouldn't waste my time on any of the other ones.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depends a little on the scoring of your league as to when you take them, but I'd go:

Newton
Ryan
Kaepernick
Wilson
Luck
RGIII (he would be higher if wasn't for his injury)
Stafford
Romo

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends a little on the scoring of your league as to when you take them, but I'd go:

Newton
Ryan
Kaepernick
Wilson
Luck
RGIII (he would be higher if wasn't for his injury)
Stafford
Romo

I am still pondering my QB list of Fantasy Football. I have Ryan ahead of Newton. Kaepernick is intruiging but risky for me. THat is due to Crabtree being injured and I wonder if Kaep's stats will be tempered by the 49ers being a run heavy team. I agree with RGIII. He will be wearing a knee brace and I wonder if his ablility to scramble is going to be comprimised. I have Romo on the bottom also.